What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I finally get it: the Yiddish people are a Turkic-Persian/Iranian people from the Middle Ages, 700-1200s with ancient Roman input, and who thrived (1400-) in Poland-Lithuania-Ukraine by finding a gap in the 'Totem pole' between the Catholic ruling class and the Christian peasantry

How beautiful is the knowledge fruit of study; the pity is that it is of no use in this beautiful asteroid and painful world
exfl8zsqyncqcmqrvier.png

US brought an AC-130? I just wonder if Gaza has just manpads, Apache and AC are flying pieces of metal, just down at least one gunship, i start to wonder if Hamas does at least have manpads, Strela/Igla/Misagh would completely deny the gunships

US brought an AC-130? I just wonder if Gaza has just manpads, Apache and AC are flying pieces of metal, just down at least one gunship, i start to wonder if Hamas does at least have manpads, Strela/Igla/Misagh would completely deny the gunships
America isn’t going to join the fight. But I am seriously disappointed with elements of Hamas and other groups wow I think Gaza in general is going to have to be evacuated soon Israel is going for a scorched earth approach and no one is going to bat an eye. I think short to medium term this is going to be bad for Palestinians but I think the Israelis are going to say f it give them their state with a foreign presence to babysit us for a decade or longer, I think the Israelis are at least wising up they are at fault for caging people for 20 years like animals.

That’s an Apache using its cannon or machine gun.

I saw one video of a manpad firing. That’s it. Their supply must be very low or destroyed. We saw what damage Ukraine did with manpads to Russian helicopters.

It is extremely difficult to get weapons thru the blockade, it’s crazy what Iran has been able to do with what it has so far. It used to be easier back under Morsi and also before Egypt really started to close down the Sinai and it’s network of tunnels.

If Palestine could get whatever arms from Iran, this would be a very dangerous battle as Iranian manpads and 358 missile, ATGM, anti material rifles, Fath rockets would do a lot of damage.

It really is ironically like the old David vs Goliath except these days it’s Darvesh vs Gabriel

I don’t know what it is about this type of behavior that appears in the Sunni sect so much
Lol you so called pious Shias support and brain-wash them but when they commit war crimes, suddenly it has to do something about Sunni Sect.
You hypocrites!
You Shia short sighted leaders planned this operation for hamas so obviously it was all a part of plan.

Lol you so called pious Shias support and brain-wash them but when they commit war crimes, suddenly it has to do something about Sunni Sect.

Do you dispute that Sunnis commit the greatest % of terrorist attacks among Muslims? Look at Pakistan alone, how many Shiites have died due Sunni’s blowing up mosques or schools full of children?

What about Sunnis supporting the rise of ISIS in Syria and Iraq? How many Sunni tribal leaders in Iraq cheered ISIS as they murdered Shiites?

Can you show me a Shiite blowing up a mosque? Can you show me a Shiite blowing up a school full of Sunni children?

You Shia short sighted leaders planned this operation for hamas so obviously it was all a part of plan.

Right, Iran told Hamas to go to music festival and kill civilians. Sure, do you ever take accountability for your fellow Muslims or do you always come up with excuses?

I bet you were one of those cheering when ISIS rose up and said it was because “Sunni’s were being oppressed”

Get out of your with your bag of excuses. Now you’re trying to blame Palestinians fighters actions on Iran. Pathetic

Do you dispute that Sunnis commit the greatest % of terrorist attacks among Muslims? Look at Pakistan alone, how many Shiites have died due Sunni’s blowing up mosques or schools full of children?

What about Sunnis supporting the rise of ISIS in Syria and Iraq? How many Sunni tribal leaders in Iraq cheered ISIS as they murdered Shiites?

Can you show me a Shiite blowing up a mosque? Can you show me a Shiite blowing up a school full of Sunni children?

Right, Iran told Hamas to go to music festival and kill civilians. Sure, do you ever take accountability for your fellow Muslims or do you always come up with excuses?

I bet you were one of those cheering when ISIS rose up and said it was because “Sunni’s were being oppressed”

Get out of your with your bag of excuses. Now you’re trying to blame Palestinians fighters actions on Iran. Pathetic
What he is implying, as always with hypocrites, that Shias brainwash "terrorists", west successfully put into mind that Shias are a threat, the Shiaphobia on every of their bullshit

In reality terrorist attacks are done by a very big majority of Wahhabi and Salafi Sunnis, like 99% of all terrorist attack across the globe, this is not Iran that brainwash them, but the house of Saud

Look at the state of Pakistan, Sauds finance them schools and madrasas, mosques that teach youth and people Salafism, but they still find a way to blame it on Shias

You hypocrites!
You are the biggest hypocrite here, Shias brainwash Sunnis? Palestine would never have done this if Iran never existed? This is 100% in the interests of Iran? Palestinians loves being treated as subhumans and doesn't want at all to respond to IDF animals?

Your biggest brainwasher of Sunnis is the house of Saud, look at the state of your own country, loans from Sauds, they build mosques teaching salafism and you still find a way to blame it on Iran? lol 99,9% of worldwide terror attacks using suicide vest, 9/11 etc have Salafist ties, 100% of terror attack in your country are done by Saud teached Salafis that are currently destroying a lot of countries in the region (Afghanistan, Pakistan etc)

And i saw your nonsense post about "Iranians feast on every Israeli dead"

Israeli channel posts a picture of 5 dead Palestinian babies. Look at their reactions.​

renderTimingPixel.png

Screenshot_976.png

Fucking animals

I was thinking how Iran is known for playing the long game.

Would this operation be considered the long revenge of killing Qasem Soleimani or moving the embassy to Jerusalem?

Back
Top Bottom