What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Would this operation be considered the long revenge of killing Qasem Soleimani or moving the embassy to Jerusalem?

Israel didn’t kill Solemani; USA did.

This was helped avenge some of the damage Israel did to Iran in last 15 years. But there is still a lot more scores to settle before Iran can say they evened the score.

At this rate, In a week there won’t be a single unscathed building in Gaza. Israel trying to make the ground war as easy as possible on their reservists

Exactly as indicated about the relative vagueness of the reporter's documentation. Hence the importance of always examining the primary source of a claim.

In 1990 we had the brazen Kuwait "incubator babies" lie, a typical war propaganda hoax by the USA regime:

https://citizentruth.org/fake-news-1990-that-ignited-gulf-war-sympathy/

If no evidence is produced for the recent story in Palestine, it will thus not qualify as established fact.

Last edited:
Anyone knows what is the current position on hostages? IAF are turning Gaza into a parking lot by carpet bombing

At this rate, In a week there won’t be a single unscathed building in Gaza
This is why i wonder about the 100+ hostages situation

What are your thoughts on the ground invasion? Will Hamas stand a chance, we didn't even see a gunship shot down, this is like the most easiest flying metal piece to bring down as saw in Yemen

Would this operation be considered the long revenge of killing Qasem Soleimani or moving the embassy to Jerusalem?

At any rate the concrete impact of this Resistance operation at the geostrategic level exceeds that of shahid Soleimani's martyrdom by far.

Knowing Tel Aviv's overwhelming influence on Washington and especially on USA policy in West Asia, a blow to the zionists is a blow to an American establishment entirely dedicated to serving the interests of the apartheid settler regime.

In terms of how Iran conceives of the geopolitical frontlines, Iranian (military) officials on several occasions indicated, in response to threats issued by Washington, that in the event of USA military aggression the zionist regime would be included among the list of targets to be struck in retaliation.

IMG_9516.jpeg

Do you guys remember this joker?
I wonder if he is still alive or is physically eliminated.

I would not be surprised at all if we hear that a gunship was downed

Hezbollah has just every tool to easily down AC and Apache

I was thinking how Iran is known for playing the long game.

The long game is millennia old. This just sliver in that game. An important one.

How is the feminist-Israeli zan-zendegi gang doing last days in Iran?
They are obsessed with a woman that fainted in the Tehran metro claiming she got beaten by an invisible basij while cameras shows her fainting alone after she entered the train, they seem completely lost and desperate

More disturbing information and pictures are being declared by Israel.

Including 40+ babies decapitated, civilians burned alive, and women raped.

Not sure which Palestinian groups or fringe extremists did these crimes against humanity, but there is no excuse for this type of behavior by anyone who calls them axis of resistance.
The babies thing sounds very unrealistic, and implausible. Basically just propaganda, and I can't say for sure if people were burned alive or raped, but they are plausible. And the reporters that stated could not be a witness to it as they didn't see the bodies.

Back then and even now with Hamas rockets, they do little real damage and pretty much all Israel’s have a bomb shelter accessible to them. So it’s rare to get deaths via these rockets. Most civilian deaths have come from the intial invasion forces on the ground.
Remarkably, I've never seen so many impact compared to 2021. The volume of fire at a small interval appears to be so high, they cannot cope and virtually every wave results in multiple impacts and deaths have been reported. This not quite A typical this time. Israeli AD cannot handle it with 100% certainty.
However, I cant imagine if HZ had chances to invade settlements back in ‘06 they would touch the civilians. That isn’t how Shiites operate. Suicide bombings, targeting civilians, blowing up mosques is typically a hallmark of Sunni extremists.
Most of them would evacuate before then anyways, but I think they could kill civilians on purpose because the Israelis show no regard for the people in Lebanon when they bomb. They won't watch buildings being destroyed and civilians killed on mass and not take reprisals.

They are obsessed with a woman that fainted in the Tehran metro claiming she got beaten by an invisible basij while cameras shows her fainting alone after she entered the train, they seem completely lost and desperate
Iran should start mass arrests, interview them about the ongoing genocide, beat them up and sending them to jail because they support genocide. All their links to Israel and mossad should be investigated and exposed.

Did anyone watched the video where Hamas supposedly raped a girl with a trunk? I can't figure out if this is real because i can't find the videos and i can't watch them
If their was such a video, I would've found it by now. Theirs no video of rape at all in any circumstance, but doesn't mean it didn't happen though.

Why are they walking in open fields and driving on wide open empty roads when Israel has gunships?

If Gaza ever gets a second chance in the future then manpads or anti material rifles or 358 missile are needed. In that video alone they likely lost a decent amount
Frankly, theirs no other way to infiltrate other than to take these high risk movements, they will stop doing it if it is not successful anymore.

I was thinking how Iran is known for playing the long game.

This operation is an operation that would change the regional equations, the loser of this operation will pay a very costly price in the future. Iran must not lose in Gaza, and it must not be surprised if US takes pre-emptive action on Hezbollah or Syria. Elements in the USA are trying to set the stage and it's a war of public opinion out there now. This is a 9/11 moment, and they will use all their power to change regional equations while attention is on them, just like the US did.

At any rate the concrete impact of this Resistance operation at the geostrategic level exceeds that of shahid Soleimani's martyrdom by far.
100% agreed, Israel got f***ed worse than Iran has ever dealt with in last 20 years combined. But they mustn't be allowed to turn their tragedy into an opportunity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom