What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I dont understand it. I wrote it here a dozend times or more: Destroy the airfields, not the houses!

Israeli Channel 12 states 150 dead so far. Perhaps final numbers

@TheImmortal

Unknown but large number of hostages.

Death Toll probably 300-500.

I dont understand it. I wrote it here a dozend times or more: Destroy the airfields, not the houses!

With what? You forget that Gaza is under a blockade and even the amount of cement they can import is regulated by Israel.

They have dummy low caliber crude rockets. Nothing strong enough to do major damage to an airbase.

ggfgg.jpg

Why Iran gave a green light for such operation?

It seems like it has to do with upcoming normalisation between Saudi Arabia and other Arabs and Israel.....Erdogan also has recently met with Netanyahu....

What do you think?

Last edited:

Capturing of a humvee vehicle and Merkava burned, notice Turkish and Baku users supporting Israel in the comments

Capturing of a general

Reported capture of IDF soldiers, tanks, vehicles, and even horses.

This is probably one of the worst event and humiliation for Israel since its creation by anglosaxons

Same Israeli threats, Israel will nuke itself? Or surrender again in a day in exchange of hostages?

That's what a lot of people don't get. What can Israel do that isn't doing already? They have imprisoned millions of Palestinians in a state-less existance for a century. Aside from mass killing them all as a response (which even the hypocritical west would have a hard time twisting it as a positive), they can't do anything. They can strike Gaza, but Hamas proved to them that as long as the status quo remains, Israelis will never feel safe, the alarms will never stop being used. Israelis maybe don't want to risk their lives for the apartheid and go back to Poland or where they came from?

Why Iran gave a green light for such operation?

It seems like it has to do with upcoming normalisation between Saudi Arabia and other Arabs and Israel.....Erdogan also has recently met with Netanyahu....

What do you think?

Revenge for Israeli strikes on resistance groups the past 5 years.

Israel needed another ‘06 wake up call to reign themselves in. Israel only understands Force.

Normalization isn’t going to be stopped if Arabs and Turks are being incentivized by the West to strike a deal.

300+ settlers neutralised (and a further 2000+ injured) in one day. By comparison, Hezbollah neutralised c. 160 settlers in 30 days in the 2006 war.

Numerous HVTs neutralised inside the occupied territories with brave resistance forces continuing to fight inside occupied territory for 12+ hours.

An intelligence failure of epic proportions, all conducted by a few resistance groups trapped inside a besieged, tiny sliver of land subject to almost yearly intense Israeli raids. Remarkable.

We can criticise their approach but nobody has ever done this to the Zionist regime, let alone a group with every conceivable disadvantage. Truly impressive.

Now we must hope they have arrested HVTs within Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom