What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iron Dome is overwhelmed.

2500 rockets in 6 hours means they simply ran out ammo as usually 2 interceptors are fired per rocket. Assuming even 1000 rockets were projected to land in urban areas (vs open terrain) that’s potentially 2000 interceptors used already likely more.

Likely need hours/days to resupply all the batteries.

If HZ, Houthi’s, Iran, and Syria/Iraq resistance groups had joined this barrage. Hell exclude Iran, if just the others had joined. Israel would be on fire right now.

1696674426859.gif

All, keep eyes on a few things:

1. Zionist Prisoners
2. The scapegoats: the fate of Yahoo
3. Iranian asymmetric geo political activity

Israel is going to come out trying to wipe out the entire Gaza Strip. Hezbollah and Iran might have to intervene this time. This time there might not be a way to stop them other than military intervention.

My prediction is that this very phase of conflict will culminate into Direct Iran Israel war leading to the conquest and destruction of Zion .

Israel is going to come out trying to wipe out the entire Gaza Strip. Hezbollah and Iran might have to intervene this time. This time there might not be a way to stop them other than military intervention.

My prediction is that this very phase of conflict will culminate into Direct Iran Israel war leading to the conquest and destruction of Zion .
Unlikely. Zionist POWs are key.

Positive Note : If hamas can cause such Havoc imagine wat the Hezbollah and Iran will do to these morons in full fledged war mode . A total wipeout of scums

Watch i24.

I’m fairly certain that Gaza is a bear trap a la 36 day war with Hezbollah. Zionist ground ops will be costly. As for air, let’s see.

Last edited:
presumably zionist
come on it was terrorists like al-Nusra and co, and we knew who protect them right now

Hamas and other Palestinian groups have been planning this for quite some time and Israel was/is clearly caught with their pants down in a bad way.

On an another note. I don’t condone the massacre of civilians, absolutely reprehensible. Idk the magnitude of the killings but this is a bad look.
it go nowhere as long as they are divided and west bank don't join them

come on it was terrorists like al-Nusra and co, and we knew who protect them right now

Why in the world would Turkey want such an attack conducted at this time? Makes no sense.

Also what drones are terrorists supposed to have used to provoke this much destruction at once?

Finally, what's the motivating rationale behind the Palestinian assault today, if the Homs attack wasn't done directly or indirectly by Tel Aviv?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom