What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You acting like drones only belongs to the superpoweres.

I'm noticing "I"SIS lacks the required capability.

Never heard of drone attacks on Russian bases in Syria by ISIS?

With the likes of this:

syriaattacks_10.jpg

Won't cause the carnage seen in Homs.

Been done for years.

Not what took place this week.

LOL and saying ISIS has been acting proxy for NATO when U.S. and other countries went to bomb the hell out of them in Iraq and Syria.

After their plot failed and Iranian-led Resistance began ousting "I"SIS and company. That's when the USA regime ditched their "I"SIS patsies like they ditched Saddam, to prevent pro-Iranian forces from gaining back the entirety of Syria and Iraq.

Also a leaked classified document authored by a USA agency illustrates Washington's intentions.

And keep ignoring how your assertions don't square with Iranian policy.

We've seen videos of Hamas shooting up the civilians in their cars. I think we should give it a go.

We've also witnessed Tel Aviv issue war propaganda. I think we should be cautious not to fall for such.

I have seen the pictures of the executions. Point blank, one shot in the head based on blood splatter. Middle of the street (taken out of car), outside their homes, etc. Also saw the video of the women IDF naked soldier.

Reminds me of the grisly videos coming out from Syrian Civil War.

My [initial] assumption is smaller fringe groups committed these acts or literally anyone who had a gun that stormed into the settlements after Hamas finished their initial assault. Could have just been random Palestinian civilians with weapons.

This dude is so happy right now.

He got what he wanted but will it work out for him and his ilk, idk...

Iran, Syrian resistance forces, Iraqi resistance forces and Hezbollah are the outliers here. How does the equation change once bigger more numerous and harder hitting weapons/equipment start to get involved.

Israel seems deadset to settle the score with all its regional enemies. This is the perfect time to do it albeit a little late.

I'm noticing "I"SIS has no such capability.

With this:

syriaattacks_10.jpg

Won't cause the carnage seen in Homs.

You think groups just use the same tech and weaponry and doesn't decide to improve it?
Not what took place this week.
Weapons improve and evolved.

After their plot failed and Iranian-led Resistance began ousting "I"SIS and company. That's when the USA regime ditched their "I"SIS patsies like they ditched Saddam, to prevent pro-Iranian forces from gaining back the entirety of Syria and Iraq.

Also a leaked classified document authored by a USA agency illustrates Washington's intentions.
Uh huh. You know the U.S. led coalition joined and bombed ISIS when ISIS was successfully taking large parts of Iraq, not while ISIS was losing. And we didn't ditch Saddam. He invaded Kuwait and what did you see? U.S. went to war against him. .

He got what he wanted but will it work out for him and his ilk, idk...

Iran, Syrian resistance forces, Iraqi resistance forces and Hezbollah are the outliers here. How does the equation change once bigger more numerous and harder hitting weapons/equipment start to get involved.

Israel seems deadset to settle the score with all its regional enemies. This is the perfect time to do it albeit a little late.

Previous status-quo which existed merely hours ago no longer exists.

We've entered a new phase.

Weapons improve and evolved.

They'd need to be much more evolved. "I"SIS were never able to manufacture this level of technology, nor is there a realistic source - other than the zionists or NATO - they could have procured it from.

Uh huh. You know the U.S. led coalition joined and bombed ISIS when ISIS was successfully taking large parts of Iraq, not while ISIS was losing.

The USA entered the conflict while the PMU were actively engaging and pushing back "I"SIS.

And still ignoring the fact that Iran will not think of such a major operation without tangible intelligence incriminating Tel Aviv for the recent attack at Homs or some similar casus belli.

Last edited:

@SalarHaqq @Blue In Green @Stryker1982

As I said earlier. This is Iran generated plan. Likely one of Solemani’s/Quds Force designs built during the height of Israel-Iran tensions in Syria.

Biggest National Embarrassment of Israel since 1973. What the Arabs couldn’t do in multiple wars, a rag tag group of miltia did in a matter of hours.

Embarrassment of “vaunted” IDF soldiers. This will circulate for years.

Only one of them appears to be not scared sh1tless. Could be just in shock.

Last edited:
I've seen the pictures on telegram. You will be very surprised. I can't post them here due to the extreme gore. Their are rooms full of dead people including IDF soldiers. Those guesses I said were based on pictures and the gore videos alone. They even drove a dead IDF soldier back to Gaza and like 30 people beat the corpse. This attack is no joke.

For example, their is a bus stop with 6 people dead, all of them old.
Please share telegram channel urls.

@SalarHaqq @Blue In Green @Stryker1982

As I said earlier. This is Iran generated plan. Likely one of Solemani’s/Quds Force designs built during the height of Israel-Iran tensions in Syria.

Biggest National Embarrassment of Israel since 1973. What the Arabs couldn’t do in multiple wars, a rag tag group of miltia did in a matter of hours.

Embarrassment of “vaunted” IDF soldiers. This will circulate for years.

Only one of them appears to be not scared sh1tless. Could be just in shock.
The is The Resistance. It’s not Iran alone. Fortunately it will never be.

This a a complex and hybrid operation. The key take away is the message to opponents:

“We use our brains. You don’t.”

There is no such position as “war minister” lol. I haven’t seen any credible source carrying this quote mostly just users (or bots) trying to drum up war.

After conducting 500+ airstrikes in Syria as well numerous assassinations of Iranian military officials and scientists. I don’t think Israel can play the victim card against Iran.

Hamas has at least 8-10 IDF captured IDF soldiers if the two videos posted are separate incidences.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom