What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You think Israel would waste their time using a drone to attack a hundred Syrians at a academy? Haven't you ever think it was ISIS or other anti Assad group? Always blaming on Israel.

I would also think the Resistance is not amateurish to the point of initiating something as massive as this if it didn't ascertain zionist responsibility for the strike.

Also how is "I"SIS out of the blue supposed to acquire a UAV capability as efficient as to be able to wreck that much havoc in Homs, hundreds of kilometers away from the remaining, isolated, heavily under-equipped "I"SIS pockets in eastern Syria. As for other oppositionist grouplets, which ones would that be? There aren't many left, you know. Apart from a few Turkish-controlled ones in Idlib, which wouldn't act without Ankara's authorization, again extremely improbable.

We shouldn't be naive as to the likely identity of the attacker.

Last edited:
Depends who was at that academy on that day. If it was a HVT (high value target) such as Syrian general or Quds force officers than Israel has been known to pull the trigger it removes an important chess piece off the board.
Israel can do that by hitting an Iranian base in Syria. They have done it before. Attacking an academy with a hundred civilians dead. Sounds more like ISIS or anti Assad faction or something.

Israel can do that by hitting an Iranian base in Syria. They have done it before. Attacking an academy with a hundred civilians dead. Sounds more like ISIS or anti Assad faction or something.

Generals and HVT don’t just sit in bases. And bases are massive in size vs a single target.

Israel would bomb a parade of women & children if it meant killing a single military target. They don’t follow written (and unwritten) rules of war - they go off script a lot.

Okay...so you believe these attacks will stop Israel from attacking and bombings right? There will be no retaliations and Israel will ignore these attacks?

That isn't what I stated. However from the point of view of the Resistance, there were but two options: one, keep sustaining strikes in Syria, including actually large scale and potentially damaging ones like this week, which represented a departure from the usual zionist attacks. These had never been able to affect the strategic balance.

This week however Tel Aviv proceeded to escalate seriously, setting a dangerous precedent. Thence comes into play option two, namely to strike back with force in order to prevent the Homs incident from becoming the new normal.

Naturally, option two will not have been activated without thorough prior planning and preparation. How exactly this will unfold is anyone's guess, but the fundamental rationale won't stand to debate if the basic hypotheses are accurate.

Last edited:
I would also think the Resistance is not amateurish to the point of initiating something as massive as this if it didn't ascertain zionist responsibility for the strike.

Also how is "I"SIS out of the blue supposed to field a UAV capability as proficient as to be able to wreck that much havoc in Homs, hundreds of kilometers away from the remaining, isolated "I"SIS pockets in eastern Syria.

Don't be naive.
You don't be naive. isolated pockets doesn't mean the whole area is freaking secure. I mean you just see what's going on right now in Israel. Can easily sneak a truck in with a drone covered up and launch it at the academy. ISIS has been known to use such technique. Same for other factions in Syria.

This was a bad look man. Western news propaganda machine is going to have a field day with this.

You just took a divided Israel and people abandoning their IDF deployments over a constitutional crisis and handed Bibi the perfect atrocities to unite and rally around the flag effect.

I can’t imagine the Hamas command center saying “go door to door and execute civilians in their homes”.

I can’t imagine the Hamas command center saying “go door to door and execute civilians in their homes”.
Well they did, or atleast some teams did. Maybe they completed their objectives and filled with hatred, went off script.

You don't be naive. isolated pockets doesn't mean the whole area is freaking secure. I mean you just see what's going on right now in Israel. Can easily sneak a truck in with a drone covered up and launch it at the academy. ISIS has been known to use such technique. Same for other factions in Syria.

There are no other grouplets left other than a bunch of Turkish-controlled ones in Idlib. As for "I"SIS, it has not and is not fielding such a capability. A single primitive drone will not suffice to produce such carnage, "I"SIS have no access to more advanced technology.

Last but not least, the Resistance are not foolish nor amateurish to embark on a major counter-strike if they lacked conclusive intelligence as to the identity of the authors of the Homs attack.

Kindly don't distract with far fetched assumptions.

Cease arguing for the sake of it. There are no other grouplets left other than Turkish-controlled ones in Idlib. And "I"SIS has not and is not fielding such a capability. A single primitive drone will not suffice to produce such carnage, "I"SIS have no access to more advanced technology.

Last but not least, the Resistance are not foolish nor amateurish to embark on a major counter-strike if they lacked conclusive intelligence as to the identity of the authors of the Homs attack.
Do they show any remains of the drone? Evidence of its origin or what type to start this conflict/war?

Well they did, or atleast some teams did. Maybe they completed their objectives and filled with hatred, went off script.
Could be a retaliation for the deaths in Syria military academy as the other poster mentioned.

I have seen the images. Despicable.

Unbelievable. The greatest military achievements by Hamas forces in recent memory and they completely going to be overshadowed by executing civilians in their homes and streets and parading around a dead naked women IDF soldier.

Hamas went full blown Taliban rather than Hezbollah.

Could be a retaliation for the deaths in Syria military academy as the other poster mentioned.
Yeah, but I'm not convinced that was an direct Israeli attack. I guess was the militants in Idlib.

It's no secret people from the Gaza Strip, really hate Israel.

I have seen the images. Despicable.

Unbelievable. The greatest military achievements by Hamas forces in recent memory and they completely going to be overshadowed by executing civilians in their homes and streets and parading around a dead naked women IDF soldier.

Hamas went full blown Taliban rather than Hezbollah.
You no idea the abuse, suffering, the torment the Palestinians face daily by these Zionist demon's, the Zionist are savages compared to the above

Back
Top Bottom