What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Smart idea. Israel will probably target those after dealing with Hamas and Hezbollah.
You are underestimating the difficulty of both these tasks (unless you mean maiming, they can't fully destroy the organizations without a ground op, which can fail)

. They know Gaza will be bombed hard, maybe even a ground operation will be done.....will hezb let them do it without activating the north?

Considering how badly Islamic Jihad got rocked in the last confrontation — yes. They lost even more deterrence especially with Hamas sitting on sidelines not getting involved.

Iran is not looking for open war at this moment. Hamas and other groups are trying to assert HZ level of deterrence for the future. Since 2006 war, now every IDF general and Israeli politician thinks twice before conducting an operation against the North. 17 years of peace has ensured.

Hamas is dug in and any land operation penetrating deep into Gaza will be a blood-bath for them, everyone really.

Hezbollah alone can bog down the entirety of Israel under a swarm of missiles/rockets much more potent and accurate than whatever Hamas/PIJ has. If Syrian and Iraqi groups also get involved (possible involvement of Yemen) then we have a real war with the end possibility of Iran being openly involved as Patarames Twitter Post briefly explains.
You would think so, but looking at the past conflicts its always going to be drones, kamikaze drones, artillery, long range munitions dropped from air, etc. That's like saying the U.S. is bogged down in Afghanistan but in reality the USAF and Navy is not really involved that much and able to watch China and Russia with their military presence. In fact if Iran does get involved directly, then the U.S. will have to be involved as well.

Just saw a video of dead IDF members taken back to Gaza as trophies.

I would rather say as potential bargaining chips.

Yes and Israel has been known to not forget either...

Not forget what? That they are the ones who opened Pandora's box by bombing Syria and causing the martyrdom of over 100 Syrians including women and children two days ago, in an attack of unprecedented scope, probably calculating that their adversaries would sit still and take it?

Gross miscalculation this turned out to be, didn't it.

Last edited:
Israeli OSINT are shocked

1696665469224.gif

Dealing with in what sense? As if eradicating these movements is a walk in the park.
Dealing with them like they always do. I don't remember seeing Hezbollah and Hamas successfully destroying Israel. Have you? What is the end goal in this? Just raids to get attention? An actual invasion?

Not forget what? That they are the ones who opened Pandora's box by bombing Syria and causing the martyrdom of over 100 Syrians including women and children two days ago, in an attack of unprecedented scope, probably calculating that their adversaries would sit still and take it?

Gross miscalculation this turned out to be, didn't it.
You think Israel would waste their time using a drone to attack a hundred Syrians at a academy? Haven't you ever think it was ISIS or other anti Assad group? Always blaming on Israel.

Dealing with them like they always do.

In other words not eradicating them.

I don't remember seeing Hezbollah and Hamas successfully destroying Israel. Have you? What is the end goal in this? Just raids to get attention? An actual invasion?

I was responding to your remark that the regime in Tel Aviv would strike Iranian forces in Syria after they dealt with Hamas and HezbAllah. You clarified what you mean by dealing with. It would still leave ample time for Iranian forces in question to seek adequate shelter, if they haven't already.

As for the goal, I don't know, it's far too early to draw far reaching conclusions at this point. But if this is indeed a coordinated operation by the Resistance, then obviously it's to send a message to Tel Aviv that routine air strikes on Syrian and allied Resistance assets and troops will no longer be left unanswered.

Israel calls it an open war. Important to note the language is directed to only Hamas. It seems at the moment Israel is not openly looking to engage any other groups (HZ, Iran, Syrian resistance).

You think Israel would waste their time using a drone to attack a hundred Syrians at a academy?

Depends who was at that academy on that day. If it was a HVT (high value target) such as Syrian general or Quds force officers than Israel has been known to pull the trigger it removes an important chess piece off the board.

In other words not eradicating them.

I was responding to your remark that the regime in Tel Aviv would strike Iranian forces in Syria after they dealt with Hamas and HezbAllah. You clarified what you mean by dealing with. It would still leave ample time for Iranian forces in question to seek adequate shelter, if they haven't already.

As for the goal, I don't know, it's far too early to draw far reaching conclusions at this point. But if this is indeed a coordinated operation by the Resistance, then obviously it's to send a message to Tel Aviv that routine air strikes on Syrian and allied Resistance assets and troops will no longer be left unanswered.
Okay...so you believe these attacks will stop Israel from attacking and bombings right? There will be no retaliations and Israel will ignore these attacks?

Back
Top Bottom