What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

If I was Iran, I would begin evacuating all military bases in Syria. All Quds officers and IRGC personnel should enter safe houses.

It is only a matter of time before a massive barrage hits Syria if Israel determines Iran was the architect. Normally Iran has plausible deniability since the attack didn’t originate from Syria. But Israel has been known to skirt the “unwritten rules of engagement” with Iran from time to time.

If I was Iran, I would begin evacuating all military bases in Syria. All Quds officers and IRGC personnel should enter safe houses.

It is only a matter of time before a massive barrage hits Syria if Israel determines Iran was the architect. Normally Iran has plausible deniability since the attack didn’t originate from Syria. But Israel has been known to skirt the “unwritten rules of engagement” with Iran from time to time.
I think this is the battle that starts the war. The scale of this attack is unprecedented and they will lash out in Gaza, and in Syria. If the axis is willing to battle it out, then they've clearly decided they want it with this operation. As you said, The Hezb attack in 06 is a joke compared to this.

Nor will those they would strike.

To put things into perspective, if what has been discussed so far is accurate, then one might as well say that those who suffered in excess of 100 dead including women and children on Thursday did not let that slide.
So the Syrians are involved?

Multifront war

Nor will those they would strike.

To put things into perspective, if what has been discussed so far is accurate, then one might as well say those who suffered in excess of 100 dead including women and children on Thursday did not let it slide.

The chronological sequence of events ought to be reproduced in full.
Yes and Israel has been known to not forget either...

Smart idea. Israel will probably target those after dealing with Hamas and Hezbollah.

So the Syrians are involved?

The Resistance Axis is an alliance of forces. The alliance was hit with unprecedented force two days ago, this might now be the alliance retaliating proportionally.

Fog of war, these Twitter news gurus will exaggerate. Until we see indications, this Hamas/IJ vs IDF flare up.

Wouldn’t declare WW3 just yet.
Here's the thing,

Hamas would have to have some big balls to do a infilatration operation with whole squads to massacre IDF and cvilians without a green light. They know Gaza will be bombed hard, maybe even a ground operation will be done.....will hezb let them do it without activating the north?

If this is green lighted from all members, then they are all as one in cohesion. The red line is probably a ground op.

Smart idea. Israel will probably target those after dealing with Hamas and Hezbollah.

Hamas is dug in and any land operation penetrating deep into Gaza will be a blood-bath for them, everyone really.

Hezbollah alone can bog down the entirety of Israel under a swarm of missiles/rockets much more potent and accurate than whatever Hamas/PIJ has. If Syrian and Iraqi groups also get involved (possible involvement of Yemen) then we have a real war with the end possibility of Iran being openly involved as Patarames Twitter Post briefly explains.

Here's the thing,

Hamas would have to have some big balls to do a infilatration operation with whole squads to massacre IDF and cvilians without a green light. They know Gaza will be bombed hard, maybe even a ground operation will be done.....will hezb let them do it without activating the north?

This must be why Israeli officials are calling operation "Iron Sword" with an escalation in the North, whatever that means.

Dealing with in what sense? As if eradicating these movements is a walk in the park.

Back
Top Bottom