What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

They need to do ground warfare. Or else what’s the alternative push Hamas back into Gaza and bomb some more buildings? While Hamas holds 50+ hostages?

Can’t declare mission accomplished after they came in and slaughtered your citizens and kidnapped dozens. Have to go in.

If Bibi doesn’t go in = political career over

He told the entire public he is the only one that can stop the resistance and Iran that all the other Israeli politicians were soft and would let Iran creep in. Well he is now charge of the worst embarrassment since 1973. So his career when dust settles is hanging by a thread.

Jewish Dictator for life plan is slowly becoming a wet dream. He needs to turn the ship around fast.

View attachment 959384
Correct. But Gaza is a trap. I would like to hear practical military options for Zionia. Beyond cosmetic air attacks (‘strikes only come from The Resistance) i don’t see what real options are available to Zionist child killers.

Last edited:
Pretty much all legacy & cooperate media in the USA are blaming Iran directly for it.

Death toll at 400

I think now is the time to take the risk. Gloves come off and resistance declares war on Israel. 50 year anniversary of Yom Kippur. It is fitting. Another surprise war.

Force the Arab countries and Turkey to take sides: support fellow Muslims in the liberation of Al-Quds or sit at the feet of the Zionists and God-less Anglo-Saxons.

Iran has waited 43 years for this moment. If Khomeini or Solemani was alive we would be at war. This current breed who survived the Imposed war just want to milk the country of assets and ride off into the sunset (retirement/peaceful death). Like the rockers and metal bands that survived the AIDS/Heroin/Drug epidemic of the 80’s and 90’s. The ones left are lame and shells of their former self.

If Russia vs Ukraine taught us anything you strike when you should have (2014) and not wait for the enemy to bring the war to your doorstep (2022).

If Iran is luckily the King of Jordan will collapse during the war and Islamists will take over and IRGC will have another friendly axis of resistance.

All, keep eyes on a few things:

1. Zionist Prisoners
2. The scapegoats: the fate of Yahoo
3. Iranian asymmetric geo political activity
Repost.

Also, we don’t hear the term ‘Iron Dome’’ AT ALL.😂

Correct. But Gaza is a trap. I would like to hear practical military options for Zionist. Beyond cosmetic air attacks (‘strikes only come from The Resistance) i don’t see what real options are available to Zionist child killers.

They will occupy Gaza - permanently. It is their only option. No matter the cost. They planned to occupy South Lebanon in ‘06 and got rocked and retreated back.

BiBi’s political career is on the line. He will not stop there. I expect strikes in Syria as well and some plausible deniability sabotage attacks in Iran possibly against high level officials or military sites.

Zionist and Israelis are at serious risk of losing their life everywhere in the region at this time.

I think now is the time to take the risk. Gloves come off and resistance declares war on Israel. 50 year anniversary of Yom Kippur. It is fitting. Another surprise war.

Force the Arab countries and Turkey to take sides: support fellow Muslims in the liberation of Al-Quds or sit at the feet of the Zionists and God-less Anglo-Saxons.

Iran has waited 43 years for this moment. If Khomeini or Solemani was alive we would be at war. This current breed who survived the Imposed war just want to milk the country of assets and ride off into the sunset (retirement/peaceful death). Like the rockers and metal bands that survived the AIDS/Heroin/Drug epidemic of the 80’s and 90’s. The ones left are lame and shells of their former self.

If Russia vs Ukraine taught us anything you strike when you should have (2014) and not wait for the enemy to bring the war to your doorstep (2022).

If Iran is luckily the King of Jordan will collapse during the war and Islamists will take over and IRGC will have another friendly axis of resistance.

They will look quite dumb if this play by Hamas is quelled and all that was accomplished was some destruction and death that Israel can easily recover from without changing the dynamic on the ground positively for the Palestinian cause. If Iran: Hezbollah, Iraqi and Syrian resistance groups sit on their hands and wait for war to come to their doorstep. It will be an unmitigated disaster for them (imo).

Here we come to the biggest question. Outside of what Hamas has stated, what are the realistic objectives/possible outcomes of this latest round of hostilities. We know Israelis are extremely averse to deaths of their own (fanatical about it even) but there must be some real end goal here that is achievable. Are they looking for a deal with Israel brokered by intermediate parties which sees some land returned to Palestinians (plus freedom of autonomy) or are we waiting to see how the war develops and just how far all parties involved are willing to go?

If I may; I don't think Iran gets to sit back and smile whilst the Levant burns this time around. Yes Iranians are helping with weapons, equipment and men that have died in Syria and elsewhere helping to train armed forces but it would absurd for nothing at all to happen to Iran on Iranian soil for what Israel/US knows to be Iran's doing by and large. What event causes IRGC to drop all pretenses and join in?

Last edited:
Israel wants us to believe there were only 26 soldiers guarding 30 different points/bases/settlements/border area? Really?

Hasbara, same M.O, but surely civilians got killed in the process

Killing 374 civilians in a raid? This is like 5x the number of deaths in the Bataclan attack in Paris, where the room was full and 80 got killed in closed area by 2 terrorists

It would mean they have entered somewhere where a big chunk of civilians would be (i.e a safe zone, a bunker or whatever) and shoot at will at them, and even it would not make this number, this number does not make sense, also Israel doesn't show any clip.

There is no possibility of a military victory for Israel as for Palestine. However Israelis can easily leave to Germany or the US via urgence planes, Poland or whatever, or to wherever they came from. And they will do so if their lives are made risky and uncomfortable enough.

Once enough of them leave the apartheid to save their lives, then military victory will be possible for Palestine.

They will look quite dumb if this play by Hamas is quelled and all that was accomplished was some destruction and death that Israel can easily recover from without changing the dynamic on the ground positively for the Palestinian cause. If Iran: Hezbollah, Iraqi and Syrian resistance groups sit on their hands and wait for war to come to their doorstep. It will be an unmitigated disaster for them (imo).

Here we come to the biggest question. Outside of what Hamas has stated, what are the realistic objectives/possible outcomes of this latest round of hostilities. We know Israelis are extremely averse to deaths of their own (fanatical about it even) but there must be some real end goal here that is achievable. Are they looking for a deal with Israel brokered by intermediate parties which sees some land returned to Palestinians (plus freedom of autonomy) or are we waiting to see how the war develops and just how far all parties involved are willing to go?

If I may; I don't think Iran gets to sit back and smile whilst the Levant burns this time around. Yes Iranians are helping with weapons, equipment and men that have died in Syria and elsewhere helping to train armed forces but it would absurd for nothing at all to happen to Iran on Iranian soil for what Israel/US knows to be Iranians doing by and large. What event causes IRGC to drop all pretenses and join in?

Incorrect. Zionia has already lost.

Incorrect. Zionia has already lost.

Respectfully Jauk, that remains to be seen.

So far they've been utterly embarrassed and have gotten quite the bloody nose but I'm not sure about losing outright.

Hasbara, same M.O, but surely civilians got killed in the process

Killing 374 civilians in a raid? This is like 5x the number of deaths in the Bataclan attack in Paris, where the room was full and 80 got killed in closed area by 2 terrorists

It would mean they have entered somewhere where a big chunk of civilians would be (i.e a safe zone, a bunker or whatever) and shoot at will at them, and even it would not make this number, this number does not make sense, also Israel doesn't show any clip.

There is no possibility of a military victory for Israel as for Palestine. However Israelis can easily leave to Germany or the US via urgence planes, Poland or whatever, or to wherever they came from. And they will do so if their lives are made risky and uncomfortable enough.

Once enough of them leave the apartheid to save their lives, then military victory will be possible for Palestine.

Incorrect. I’ve asked you before, where are you getting information ‘civilians’ are killed? You are spreading fake news. Stop it.👀

Last edited:
Also, Zionist modus operandi keeps clips from past wars that were never shared, awaiting to post them when another conflict happens. (i.e now)

If I may; I don't think Iran gets to sit back and smile whilst the Levant burns this time around. Yes Iranians are helping with weapons, equipment and men that have died in Syria and elsewhere helping to train armed forces but it would absurd for nothing at all to happen to Iran on Iranian soil for what Israel/US knows to be Iranians doing by and large. What event causes IRGC to drop all pretenses and join in?

Hezbollah should try to take Sheeba Farms, Syrian NDF + Republican Guard should take back Golan Heights. Even UN acknowledges Golan belongs to Syria. Right now Israel is stretched and in chaos, now is the time to increase pressure.

If I were Houthi’s I’d fire cruise missiles thru Saudi desert into Israel.

Now is the time to increase the pressure. All chips on the table. Settle scores and old dues from Israeli damage inflicted in last 10 years on Iran and HZ.

Having Iraqi groups return the favor for Imam Ali base air attacks and Iraq sabotage attacks by firing missiles into Golan from Iraq/Syria.

Sitting around and giving speeches and words of encouragement is a joke.

Shame Solemani isn’t alive. Rahbar would listen to him.

Respectfully Jauk, that remains to be seen.

So far they've been utterly embarrassed and have gotten quite the bloody nose but I'm not sure about losing outright.
Again, incorrect. You’re looking at this tactically. Strategically the game is over. From now on the only option available to Zionia is how much they can stem their losses. Killing real civilians does not contribute to their.

Saving the civilians is an entirely different matter which you allude to.

Those two are asymptotic but unrelated.

That said, I believe we’re all skirting the real issue. How will The Resistance further cash in on the propaganda war. THAT is what concerns me most. Of course @Salarhaq doesn’t see an issue AT ALL with this . At least I was unable to extract that conclusion from the first one or two lines of his various posts. 😀

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom