What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Two news item in one day:
Mullahs of Iran close Iranian equivalent of " amazon" called digi_kala because in a board meeting some female employees did not wear hijab....

Mullahs of Iran cancel Isfahan film festival because a poster had a female with out hijab.

These mullah dinasors have all forgotten about business of running the country and the only business they are interested is who and where a female is not wearing hijab..WTF!

That's a nice way to absolve the Islamic Republic of its responsibility towards its citizens.

These attacks have been ongoing for years and the responsibility for preventing them falls on the Islamic Republic.

Every country's government is responsible for preserving and ensuring the security of its citizens. Which part of this are you struggling with?
So you confirmed that you are friend of terrorists.

They kill people and you blame iran. Nice partnership

1690304658002.png

Important read:

BZV922nJ5RZP.jpg

Libyan foreign minister in Tehran. After almost 17 years a Libyan foreign minister comes to Iran. Remarkable

Btw, she looked like a man without that scarf. Thanks to that kind of wearing, now, she looks nice 😁

View attachment 941373

Libyan foreign minister in Tehran. After almost 17 years a Libyan foreign minister comes to Iran. Remarkable

Btw, she looked like a man without that scarf. Thanks to that kind of wearing, now, she looks nice 😁
according to new hijab law that incomplete hejab is punishable by let say 3-4 month iranian average wage, i wonder if they fined her for that.

according to new hijab law that incomplete hejab is punishable by let say 3-4 month iranian average wage, i wonder if they fined her for that.
Good. Even if what you say was true which i doubt, i appreciate it. Your western desire of being free from each and every social law ends up with burning Quran and LGBT. Even if you deny being a part of them, you still help them to advance by your indifference. People like you who spread indifference and dishonesty are worse than whores of our society. Whores throw themsleves at fire, you just watch them destroy themselves and say, i don't care. I am born to abuse every chance.

Your kind have always caused catastrophy and calamity in Islamic history, they were watching peophet's generation being slayed and did nothing they also said I don't care. Your threat to religion is more than a woman that doesn't wear hijab. You knowingly advocate indifference to religious standards.

And i have to warn you of its grave consequences. After all, no one would live forever and one day we will have to be responsive to hard questions. The day that no one can escape from responsibility.

Don't be offended by what i said, you resemble me people like ash'ath bin qais of Islamic history. Or even worse, Abu Musa Ashari. I don't care, i don't give a damn, who cares? Just enjoy, we are peaceful, we don't fight you go fight on your own. Pathetic and dangerous to our own existence.

Good. Even if what you say was true which i doubt, i appreciate it. Your western desire of being free from each and every social law ends up with burning Quran and LGBT. Even if you deny being a part of them, you still help them to advance by your indifference. People like you who spread indifference and dishonesty are worse than whores of our society. Whores throw themsleves at fire, you just watch them destroy themselves and say, i don't care. I am born to abuse every chance.

Your kind have always caused catastrophy and calamity in Islamic history, they were watching peophet's generation being slayed and did nothing they also said I don't care. Your threat to religion is more than a woman that doesn't wear hijab. You knowingly advocate indifference to religious standards.

And i have to warn you of its grave consequences. After all, no one would live forever and one day we will have to be responsive to hard questions. The day that no one can escape from responsibility.

Don't be offended by what i said, you resemble me people like ash'ath bin qais of Islamic history. Or even worse, Abu Musa Ashari. I don't care, i don't give a damn, who cares? Just enjoy, we are peaceful, we don't fight you go fight on your own. Pathetic and dangerous to our own existence.
lgbqt ,:coffee: , you are in Iran , won't it remind you of a certain person in Gilan with several page of jobs that requierd preaching certain taught including Hijab
what was the reaction to people publish his video , didn't some people said publishing that video was worse than what he did ,
what about Mr. T who was a teacher for children what happened to him
and about i tell the truth or falsehood, well according to bartarinha
%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%85+%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%AE%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF+%D8%A8%D8%A7+%D8%A8%DB%8C+%D8%AD%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%A8%DB%8C.jpg

and i'm Abu musa Ash'ari or certain member of parliament who said crime of the whistle blowers is alot worse than the crime of that certain person in gilan
or the ones who made a law that make itt criminal if you video of law enforcement action if you see they act against the law for example breaking people property , ran over protesters with car throw one person on the ground and 10 people hit him with stick then ran over him with motor cycle and then fire at him with shot gun from less than one meter away

as far as i'm aware khavarij for example were radical not liberal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom