What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Poverty rate in Iran 10-18% 2014
IMG_20230727_020322.jpg

Poverty rate during the atheist white worshipping tyrannical regime of "King" Muhammad Pahlavi +25%
IMG_20230727_020248.jpg

What punishment is in our Quran for not wearing hijab
When holy prophet was the ruler of Islamic community what punishment he prescribed for not wearing it
What about imam Ali , what punishment he prescribed for not wearing hijab.

According to current hijab law we must fine our athletes after each competition for up to 150 million toman
Hijab was a culture in middle east. It was sign of civilization. Only bitchs and slaves didn't have hijab So you can't see any punishment for it. Even in Iran we had a hijab rules for women before islam.

Nudity is a western culture, you can see it from their historic places.

in Quran you can see hijab law is a duty for all people.

Also hijab is not a hard thing. Why men like you don't want hijab? you want freedom for women or men? 😏

Don't worry. We aren't stupid. We knew they want civil war in iran and even destruction of iran.

We will protect Iran from all enemies, this is what we done in last 45 years.

But God's laws are our red line. You can't change it even if all people of world are against it we will stand against them and keep God's laws
I hope those whom take God's law seriously :
First make it mandatory for themselves and their family not just mandatory for citizen ..
Secondly read God's law and see Hijab is one of the last things that needed this attention ... poverty,corruption , crazy social gap, 5 decades of 2 digits inflation, water crisis , crazy soil erosion , dozy foreign policy ... if you wanna protect Iran then you gotta pay attention to this too:
IRan ksa Turkey.jpg
The fact that our economy now is half of Turkey and 60% of KSA ... the fact that IKA have 7 millions passengers and Dubai around 70 millions ...
This crazy volume of attention to Hijab on daily basis and stupid verdicts like what happened to Afsabe Baygan and not caring about aforementioned issues for sure is gonna make a promising future for all of us like what it's done already ...
God just help us ...

Hijab was a culture in middle east. It was sign of civilization. Only bitchs and slaves didn't have hijab So you can't see any punishment for it. Even in Iran we had a hijab rules for women before islam.
wrong , hijab was more exclusive to high born , calling the rest of people bitches and slaves show how mistaken you are
honestly you think what percentage of people were high born and by the way that was a choice by highborns , it was not mandatory .
Nudity is a western culture, you can see it from their historic places.
not really that much relevant . we are not talking about nudity we talking puting fine 10 time the average monthly wage for not having hijab while far more damaging crimes even don't get 1/10 average monthly wages as fine
in Quran you can see hijab law is a duty for all people.
not really and in Quran many other things are also duty for example not being corrupt and there is actually fines and punishment for that when you look at holy prophet and our imams actions , why don't emphasize on that , why emphasize on something you can't find any punishment for in Quran and holy prophet action for it ?
Also hijab is not a hard thing. Why men like you don't want hijab? you want freedom for women or men? 😏
why man like you are afraid of freedom of choice ? why you think men can't have their liberty if you pay hundreds of milions of dollar to import certain type of fabrics from N. Korea and Japan (and we all knew how much fair they were in dealing with us , I can give you the numbers on how much our money is confiscated by them) that only benefit the importer of the fabric which incidentally can be counted with fingers of one hand ?

and why you did not answer me let again ask them
What punishment is in our Quran for not wearing hijab?
When holy prophet was the ruler of Islamic community what punishment he prescribed for not wearing it?
What about imam Ali , what punishment he prescribed for not wearing hijab?

First make it mandatory for themselves and their family not just mandatory for citizen ..
Secondly read God's law and see Hijab is one of the last things that needed this attention ... poverty,corruption , crazy social gap, 5 decades of 2 digits inflation, water crisis , crazy soil erosion , dozy foreign policy ... if you wanna protect Iran then you gotta pay attention to this too:
View attachment 941585
The fact that our economy now is half of Turkey and 60% of KSA ... the fact that IKA have 7 millions passengers and Dubai around 70 millions ...
This crazy volume of attention to Hijab on daily basis and stupid verdicts like what happened to Afsabe Baygan and not caring about aforementioned issues for sure is gonna make a promising future for all of us like what it's done already ...
God just help us ...
I only knew one thing if new Hijab law pass in its current form , its a recipe for disaster , be ready for another uprising bigger than the previous one , sadly some people just don't learn from the past .

to be honnest i slowly begin to think that they actually knew what they are doing and they are some paid foreign agent that they want to make sure another uprising happen

wrong , hijab was more exclusive to high born , calling the rest of people bitches and slaves show how mistaken you are
honestly you think what percentage of people were high born and by the way that was a choice by highborns , it was not mandatory .

not really that much relevant . we are not talking about nudity we talking puting fine 10 time the average monthly wage for not having hijab while far more damaging crimes even don't get 1/10 average monthly wages as fine

not really and in Quran many other things are also duty for example not being corrupt and there is actually fines and punishment for that when you look at holy prophet and our imams actions , why don't emphasize on that , why emphasize on something you can't find any punishment for in Quran and holy prophet action for it ?

why man like you are afraid of freedom of choice ? why you think men can't have their liberty if you pay hundreds of milions of dollar to import certain type of fabrics from N. Korea and Japan (and we all knew how much fair they were in dealing with us , I can give you the numbers on how much our money is confiscated by them) that only benefit the importer of the fabric which incidentally can be counted with fingers of one hand ?

and why you did not answer me let again ask them
What punishment is in our Quran for not wearing hijab?
When holy prophet was the ruler of Islamic community what punishment he prescribed for not wearing it?
What about imam Ali , what punishment he prescribed for not wearing hijab?

I only knew one thing if new Hijab law pass in its current form , its a recipe for disaster , be ready for another uprising bigger than the previous one , sadly some people just don't learn from the past .

to be honnest i slowly begin to think that they actually knew what they are doing and they are some paid foreign agent that they want to make sure another uprising happen
All of your claims are false. Educate yourself.

Also Uprising?! Lol
Did you believe some bitchs and gays can do any thing?!

90 percent of Iranian people are against them, they just kill themselves.

View attachment 941585
God just help us ...
All God's law are important.
You can't love some and hate others.

@mods

Could one of the mods please help me out here. When I sign into the forum, many of the threads do not show for me.... but when I sign out they show up.

Could you please look into this, and see if there are restrictions put on my account, and if so, why.

Thanks in advance.

All of your claims are false. Educate yourself.

Also Uprising?! Lol
Did you believe some bitchs and gays can do any thing?!

90 percent of Iranian people are against them, they just kill themselves.
prove it
and learn from past 20 years
All God's law are important.
You can't love some and hate others.
exactly but it seems for some people Hijab is the only important thing, while there is no punishment for it in Quran and Sireh

Iranians and Iranic tribes are naturally highly civilized. The much humans progress socially, the more they covered their body. An no one gets horny by looking at backside of a horse except for the pervert.

Hijab on the other hand is end point of human evolution and human civilization. There are too many reasons for wearing hijab and most important one of them is that humans by using their God given gift (brain and mind) move towards the way of civilization.

When you saw #MeToo movements and the likes in west, you should have reminded yourself of a sobring fact. Women by creation are tender, beautiful, emotional, easily deceivable, highly sensitive like a petal of basil plant. They need attention, they need to be taken care of, civilization forbids abusing them. And hijab as the end point of civilization provides them with that kind of social protection. Social laws in civilized societies are designed to prevent any form of abusing women and hijab is one of them, the most complete one.

I remember during the #MeToo campaign, women complained, someone touched me or kissed me, or tried to push me against the wall. Conclusion was, they were not raped physically. They were just abused and there too many definitions for abusing women. Islamic laws do not allow you to even touch women without being qualified. Islamic laws prevent any kind of abusing, you are not even allowed to look at beautiful women more than usual. That's, again, the end point of human evolution and human civilization.

We are not agents of Arabs, our beloved prophet spoke in Arabic and was born as an Arab, that's true. But Arabs did everything possible to eliminate his legacy and his generation. Arabs are being punished after hundreds of years because of annoying prophet's family. They have succesfuly and acrually returned to the Jahilliyah the way their savage forefathers lived and prophet fought against them. Arabs by majority will be responsive in a hard way. Just wait for it.

Imam Ali (A. S) said, when Muslims were marching towards Iran, "i can see the day they will fight to bring you back to Islam". I maybe mentioned it incomolete and made blunder in translation but that was what he told them.
While you are at #MeToo campaign please tell me what happened to the same movement inside Iran.If my memory serves me right it just began right before issue of hejab becoming highly political one.

I have come to the same conclusion..Current rulers of Iran are INTENTIONALLY dividing Iranians..Some thing that a foreign agent will do...they want a civil war

While you are at #MeToo campaign please tell me what happened to the same movement inside Iran.If my memory serves me right it just began right before issue of hejab becoming highly political one.
Are you joking?

What MeToo in Iran? Bunch of cinema jokers started a lame campaign with no proof and no solid evidence to back their claims.

The fact that Iranian cinema is highly femenized is an undeniable fact. Thanks to those celebrities seeking attention in every possible way.

Ironically, the judiciary asked them to file a complaint against the offenders but they all backed off and abandoned their claims.

These guys led that lie
Screenshot_20230727_181259.jpg

These sell outs never could provide us with evidence to back what they suddenly announced.

Not to mention that Iranian cinema is a brothel house inwhich upto 90% do not believe in concept of family.

That campaign of no evidence was announced by likes of these freaks.
1999475.jpg

1999474.jpg

69165334-b3eb-4dea-ab43-9bb82f32776b.png

1-48.jpg

036887-Gahar-ir.jpg
AndroidOnlineNewsImage-6-Copy-500x478.jpg

70030_528.jpg

photo_2017-10-12_19-49-16.jpg

Look at them and tell me you are joking.

These freaks while sucking cinema budget have done everything possible to undermine Iran.

Their activity outside the concept of cinema is completely illegal. But non of them gives a shit about laws.

I have come to the same conclusion..Current rulers of Iran are INTENTIONALLY dividing Iranians..Some thing that a foreign agent will do...they want a civil war
rulers of Iran are INTENTIONALLY dividing Iranians
Give this man an award for the most absurd comment ever saw about Iran

Brave women of Iran..

Fighting for rights of women and facing ignorance head on..paying the price :smitten:
Brave.JPG

The Two sides of a coin..you decide:

Mullah prefered and approved women..
Woman.jpg

note: that thing on the right is a woman..meets Iran mullah and Taliban mullah approvals..(imagine at 40 degrees temp of Tehran in middle of summer...What ignorance does to people's mind).

Last edited:
Brave women of Iran..

Fighting for rights of women and facing ignorance head on..paying the price :smitten:
View attachment 941759

The Two sides of a coin..you decide:

Mullah prefered and approved women..
View attachment 941769
note: that thing on the right is a woman..meets Iran mullah and Taliban mullah approvals..(imagine at 40 degrees temp of Tehran in middle of summer...What ignorance does to people's mind).
Not everyone in the world wants your homosexual, sexual revolution culture and psychopaths that build it (hugh hefner the pedophile) and the decadence that goes with it, beside your color revolution agents and annoying pankurds/turk, Israeli groups

Back
Top Bottom