What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

prove it
and learn from past 20 years

exactly but it seems for some people Hijab is the only important thing, while there is no punishment for it in Quran and Sireh
I read many historic books. If you dont believe Iranian books you can see this:
"Our oriental heritage "
Writer : will Durant

((Upper-class women could not venture out except in curtained litters, and were not permitted to mingle publicly with men; married women were forbidden to see even their nearest male relatives, such as their fathers or brothers. Women are never mentioned or represented in the public inscriptions and monuments of ancient Persia. Concubines had greater freedom, since they were employed to entertain their masters’ guests.))

Hijab is important but and i agree with you that we shouldn't forget other problems.

- Farsi-speaking Europeans/Canadians/Americans/Australians, the footprint of the Iranian identity on them is entirely limited to their ability to speak Farsi and their Iranian surnames.

Their perspective on the cultural values, historical context, political climate, and religious ideals of Iran is NOT that of a native Iranian (and you can see it on this forum with flags), but a perspective that is bastardized through dilution with western orientalism.

Are you joking?

What MeToo in Iran? Bunch of cinema jokers started a lame campaign with no proof and no solid evidence to back their claims.

The fact that Iranian cinema is highly femenized is an undeniable fact. Thanks to those celebrities seeking attention in every possible way.

Ironically, the judiciary asked them to file a complaint against the offenders but they all backed off and abandoned their claims.

These guys led that lie
View attachment 941714

These sell outs never could provide us with evidence to back what they suddenly announced.

Not to mention that Iranian cinema is a brothel house inwhich upto 90% do not believe in concept of family.

That campaign of no evidence was announced by likes of these freaks.
View attachment 941715
View attachment 941716
View attachment 941717
View attachment 941718
View attachment 941719View attachment 941720
View attachment 941721
View attachment 941722

Look at them and tell me you are joking.

These freaks while sucking cinema budget have done everything possible to undermine Iran.

Their activity outside the concept of cinema is completely illegal. But non of them gives a shit about laws.
First of all I want to clarify to all those who don't know or have a little knowledge about Iran that in Iran there is no adult rated cinema. (+18 stuff) what he states here is referring to private life of actors ,actresses or workers related to cinema of Iran.

I'm having very hard time in order to put 2+2 together here. in one hand you state that this cinema is a "brothel house" and on other hand if you don't know biggest owners of cinemas around this country are either belong to Houzeh and it's derivative (like sazman tablighat Islami) or government and it's banks ( there is no meaningful private bank in Iran ) and small portion of private ownership ( I think you know much better than me that who are these private owners and from where they came)
Salon.PNG

2016-2017 data
*khososi hoghoghi = Government with extra steps

Logic states if this is a brothel house then it makes the owner pimp.

Are you or your family getting paid by pimping money (government job?) ? when was the last time you or your family got a loan from one of these banks (which has investment in cinemas) ?

If this was a private sphere I would be answering you very differently.

Edited : picture + two lines below

Last edited:
Are you joking?

What MeToo in Iran? Bunch of cinema jokers started a lame campaign with no proof and no solid evidence to back their claims.

The fact that Iranian cinema is highly femenized is an undeniable fact. Thanks to those celebrities seeking attention in every possible way.

Ironically, the judiciary asked them to file a complaint against the offenders but they all backed off and abandoned their claims.

These guys led that lie
View attachment 941714

These sell outs never could provide us with evidence to back what they suddenly announced.

Not to mention that Iranian cinema is a brothel house inwhich upto 90% do not believe in concept of family.

That campaign of no evidence was announced by likes of these freaks.
View attachment 941715
View attachment 941716
View attachment 941717
View attachment 941718
View attachment 941719View attachment 941720
View attachment 941721
View attachment 941722

Look at them and tell me you are joking.

These freaks while sucking cinema budget have done everything possible to undermine Iran.

Their activity outside the concept of cinema is completely illegal. But non of them gives a shit about laws.
Back to my question of #MeToo movement of Iran.

So you agree that they did their part to report the problem.

We live in a very funny society in one hand we have multiple "brave" moral code inforcers but when it comes to crimes of governments and their goons the mouths of these so called Arzeshi institutions are shut or somehow they are much more ineffective compared to random "crimes" of teenager girls in streets.

I give you example of Tehran's pollution vs Hejab of women in Tehran.

Which one is more dangerous ?
How many people went to jail for breaking moral codes in Tehran ?
How many people went to jail for creating such pollution in capital of Iran?

wrong , hijab was more exclusive to high born , calling the rest of people bitches and slaves show how mistaken you are
honestly you think what percentage of people were high born and by the way that was a choice by highborns , it was not mandatory .

not really that much relevant . we are not talking about nudity we talking puting fine 10 time the average monthly wage for not having hijab while far more damaging crimes even don't get 1/10 average monthly wages as fine

not really and in Quran many other things are also duty for example not being corrupt and there is actually fines and punishment for that when you look at holy prophet and our imams actions , why don't emphasize on that , why emphasize on something you can't find any punishment for in Quran and holy prophet action for it ?

why man like you are afraid of freedom of choice ? why you think men can't have their liberty if you pay hundreds of milions of dollar to import certain type of fabrics from N. Korea and Japan (and we all knew how much fair they were in dealing with us , I can give you the numbers on how much our money is confiscated by them) that only benefit the importer of the fabric which incidentally can be counted with fingers of one hand ?

and why you did not answer me let again ask them
What punishment is in our Quran for not wearing hijab?
When holy prophet was the ruler of Islamic community what punishment he prescribed for not wearing it?
What about imam Ali , what punishment he prescribed for not wearing hijab?

I only knew one thing if new Hijab law pass in its current form , its a recipe for disaster , be ready for another uprising bigger than the previous one , sadly some people just don't learn from the past .

to be honnest i slowly begin to think that they actually knew what they are doing and they are some paid foreign agent that they want to make sure another uprising happen

Whether they are paid or ignorant they are making the same mistakes over and over .. as it ended in crisis previously we are heading towards another crisis but much more bigger ... making this rift in the society putting people against each other depriving people from their own basic rights in constitution is opposite of what we call reform and moving forward.
In past decade we didn't have economical growth, experienced 2 digits high inflation and injustice in distributing resources poor class has increased to 30% from 19% , people seeing no future their pockets have shrunk and instead of addressing these issues only thing that people see is government is talking about hijab.

All of your claims are false. Educate yourself.

Also Uprising?! Lol
Did you believe some bitchs and gays can do any thing?!

90 percent of Iranian people are against them, they just kill themselves.

All God's law are important.
You can't love some and hate others.
Did I talk about love and hate? I just pointed out that the current path would bring us what it has already brought ... making the same mistake would not result in different outcome.
Current status que is the outcome of the same policy in the past 4 decades, wanna continue it ? by all means then prepare yourself for more crisis ...

Whether they are paid or ignorant they are making the same mistakes over and over .. as it ended in crisis previously we are heading towards another crisis but much more bigger ... making this rift in the society putting people against each other depriving people from their own basic rights in constitution is opposite of what we call reform and moving forward.
In past decade we didn't have economical growth, experienced 2 digits high inflation and injustice in distributing resources poor class has increased to 30% from 19% , people seeing no future their pockets have shrunk and instead of addressing these issues only thing that people see is government is talking about hijab.

Did I talk about love and hate? I just pointed out that the current path would bring us what it has already brought ... making the same mistake would not result in different outcome.
Current status que is the outcome of the same policy in the past 4 decades, wanna continue it ? by all means then prepare yourself for more crisis ...
So you think these are basic rights?
Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۷۲۸_۱۳۲۸۰۸.jpg

parsa-****-star.jpg

But i don't think it's "right "

Last edited:
North Korean military marching: Impressive gear for such small country (I guess they care about the lives of their soldiers.:azn:).

North_korean.JPG

North_korea_drone.JPG

Russia and China were invited..did not see Iran!

Last edited:
It is important for us Iranians to see what others who have no money,no oil, no Gas and are sanctioned even more than Iran can achieve.
Iran with 3 times population and world's largest OIL/Gas reserves must do better. Do not accept excuses of "we do not have money or we are sanctioned"..:undecided:

Thanks to @GWXP for posting this.

1) Hwasong 18 solid fuel ICBM
изображение_2023-07-28_142139862.png

2) Hwasong 17 liquid fuel ICBM
изображение_2023-07-28_142256726.png

3) Long-range cruise missile
изображение_2023-07-28_142447889.png

4) Hypersonic missile
изображение_2023-07-28_142608859.png

5) Haeil-2 underwater nuclear drone
изображение_2023-07-28_151326214.png

6) North Korean tank with APS
изображение_2023-07-28_151447156.png

7) North Korean submarine launched ballistic missile
изображение_2023-07-28_151722111.png

8) North Korean tactical nuclear warhead
изображение_2023-07-28_151857357.png

9) North Korean drones
изображение_2023-07-28_152018020.png

изображение_2023-07-28_152148494.png

10) North Korean Corvette and ballistic missile submarine
изображение_2023-07-28_152246820.png

изображение_2023-07-28_152350236.png

11) North Korean long range air defense system
изображение_2023-07-28_152605462.png

12) Kumsong-3 anti-ship cruise missile
15.jpg

13) North Korean nuclear torpedo
изображение_2023-07-28_154002045.png

Last edited:
It is important for us Iranians to see what others who have no money,no oil, no Gas and are sanctioned even more than Iran can achieve.
Iran with 3 times population and world's largest OIL/Gas reserves must do better. Do not accept excuses of "we do not have money or we are sanctioned"..:undecided:

Thanks to @GWXP for posting this.

1) Hwasong 18 solid fuel ICBM
изображение_2023-07-28_142139862.png

2) Hwasong 17 liquid fuel ICBM
изображение_2023-07-28_142256726.png

3) Long-range cruise missile
изображение_2023-07-28_142447889.png

4) Hypersonic missile
изображение_2023-07-28_142608859.png

5) Haeil-2 underwater nuclear drone
изображение_2023-07-28_151326214.png

6) North Korean tank with APS
изображение_2023-07-28_151447156.png

7) North Korean submarine launched ballistic missile
изображение_2023-07-28_151722111.png

8) North Korean tactical nuclear warhead
изображение_2023-07-28_151857357.png

9) North Korean drones
изображение_2023-07-28_152018020.png

изображение_2023-07-28_152148494.png

10) North Korean Corvette and ballistic missile submarine
изображение_2023-07-28_152246820.png

изображение_2023-07-28_152350236.png

11) North Korean long range air defense system
изображение_2023-07-28_152605462.png

12) Kumsong-3 anti-ship cruise missile
15.jpg

13) North Korean nuclear torpedo
изображение_2023-07-28_154002045.png
Iran's total defense budget is almost 6 billion dollars. With this limited budget, the airforce, groundforce, navy and IRGC as a whole are still alive and kicking. Add them new coming technologies such as drones, advanced air defense systems and satellites. Every single Riyal is being spent on the right direction which indicates that corruption in Iranian military sector is almost zero. A proud for our country to say the least.

Our priority is not military but our people. We are different from NK.

"Our oriental heritage "

((Upper-class women could not venture out except in curtained litters, and were not permitted to mingle publicly with men; married women were forbidden to see even their nearest male relatives, such as their fathers or brothers. Women are never mentioned or represented in the public inscriptions and monuments of ancient Persia. Concubines had greater freedom, since they were employed to entertain their masters’ guests.))

Hijab is important but and i agree with you that we shouldn't forget other problems.
a question how many of women were high born and what percent normal hard working average working class
millions vs 5-6 thousands

more importantly why try paint mans law and feed it to people as Gods law ?
why instead of being such that people choose it , try to force it down their thrtought

"Our oriental heritage "

My ill informed countrymen are not aware of this fact that Iranian princess the lady Shahrbānū (or Shehr Bano) was one of the cleanest and most religious people of her own times.

These guys think Iranian culture and Iranian civilization is inferior to western colonizers.

In their mind, we are weak and we have to orient oursleves with western dirty culture. What you see in their action is actually formal and hidden face of feminism. What they want is a lawless jungle and a brothel house in Iran equal to what USA wants us to be.

Not everyone in the world wants your homosexual, sexual revolution culture and psychopaths that build it (hugh hefner the pedophile) and the decadence that goes with it, beside your color revolution agents and annoying pankurds/turk, Israeli groups
i didn't see anything homosexual or sexual related in his comment

Back
Top Bottom