What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You will be sent to Iranian "gulags" or re-education labor camps for this new law (probably under the construction as we speak..read about it in my infrastructure thread!). Good news you will not be alone.... Thousands will be with you . When you come back, you be speaking Arabic.. wearing head to toe man's hijab..serving the local mullah as his errands boy and plowing the field as a job...sorry but you get the picture it is very dark.
One of these mullah that you don't like was our mentor and teacher during our school time.

He was extraordinary man ,for even his 10 mins speech at our school he was reading and studying 2 hours or maybe more for it.it was a school that mainly students were from wealthy families or highly educated parents the type that usually are not followers of let's say mullah type or sometimes they are followers if it's in their benefit.

You could barely see anyone outside when it was his Namaz and speech time.not because they were forcing students to go for Namaz and ... but because they really liked him and his subjects of speeches.

Fast forward few years later and another school which they were forcing everybody to be present at Namaz and speeches and you know what ? guys were skipping whenever they could :)

I think I've learned enough from the first mullah and others to do what I suppose to do.

ساترا:خاطره دختر حاج قاسم را ما ممیزی نکردیم/فرآیند نظارت بر مهلا

به گزارش مهر، برنامه گفتگومحور «مهلا» یکی از ویژه‌برنامه‌های سکوهای شبکه نمایش خانگی برای ایام ماه محرم است که با اجرای محمد حسین پویانفر از سکوی «روبیکا» پخش می‌شود.

قسمت اخیر این برنامه به گفتگویی صریح با فاطمه سلیمانی دختر سردار شهید حاج قاسم سلیمانی اختصاص داشت که بریده‌های این گفتگو بازتاب گسترده‌ای در فضای رسانه‌ای داشت.

در بخشی از این گفتگو دختر سردار سلیمانی از علاقه پدرش به تماشای سریال‌های روز دنیا همچون «۲۴»، «فهرست سیاه» و «خانه پوشالی» می‌گوید که بخش‌های مربوط به این خاطرات در نسخه بارگذاری شده در سکوی پخش‌کننده حذف شد و برخی حذف این بخش را به نظارت ساترا و اعمال ممیزی بر این برنامه مرتبط دانستند.

سعید مقیسه رئیس ساترا در پاسخ به پیگیری خبرنگار مهر درباره این برنامه، توضیح داد: حذف بخش‌های مربوط به سخنان دختر شهید حاج قاسم سلیمانی در خصوص سریال‌های مورد علاقه ایشان بر اساس نظر ارزیاب تعیین‌شده از سوی سازمان تنظیم مقررات رسانه‌های صوت و تصویر فراگیر در فضای مجازی نبوده است.

محمد صادق افراسیابی معاون کاربران و تنظیم گری اجتماعی ساترا هم در توضیح تکمیلی در این زمینه به خبرنگار مهر گفت: تولید و پخش برنامه مهلا از سکوی روبیکا در ابتدا بدون اخذ مجوز از ساترا انجام شده بود و صرفاً از قسمت ۸ این برنامه اقدام به دریافت مجوز کرده است که بر خلاف شایعات مطرح شده در فضای مجازی حذف بخشی از سخنان خانم فاطمه سلیمانی در خصوص سریالهای مورد علاقه سردار شهید حاج قاسم سلیمانی جزو موارد اعلام شده برای ممیزی از سوی ساترا نبوده است.

Super revolutionaries or some would be saying it in Parsi : bowl hotter than the soup

So you think these are basic rights?

But i don't think it's "right "
I wonder is it a tactic to relate anything to these thing to evade proper discussion or you guys are actually out of your mind ... whatever it is we can see result of the same mindset in the society economy and all aspects of our lives on the daily basis as if Hijab law or all these measures have not been implemented previously and current status que is due to lack of van and punishments .. as it said :
ز آب خرد ماهی خرد خیزد نهنگ آن به که از دریا گریزد

I wonder is it a tactic to relate anything to these thing to evade proper discussion or you guys are actually out of your mind ... whatever it is we can see result of the same mindset in the society economy and all aspects of our lives on the daily basis as if Hijab law or all these measures have not been implemented previously and current status que is due to lack of van and punishments .. as it said :
I think all of these recent speedy actions are directly related to new year's speech of Mr Khamenei , it seems since they want to keep the things the way they are not just by putting Mr Khamenei in his place but by making people vs people conflicts whenever it is possible.

Parliament election is coming.
Mr Rezaei from economic advisory position within government goes to new position on top of three branches.

Then we see statements from central bank that inflation will remain in 40% range since they know how much money they are printing/creating :)

As we go forward will this tactic of making muddy water work ? I don't think so

Since there's been some discussion on 'AI' in various threads, here's a great video that describes one view of the current prevailing ecosystem. Very helpful in distinguishing what's what and why:

Let's see a hadith from Imam Ali (A. S) about his personal bravery and his courage.
View attachment 941995

Point

So much for those who call us agents of Arabs.

Don t worry of people that says that, support the arabs in some issues is right. Arabs are rights in many issues, not at all, but yes in many, but they don t have the power to chenge global things unfourtunately.

Iran can have the power and arabs will jump to iranian boat when Iran shows has the military power to a glabal level. Iran will rule the world not china, with arab/muslim global support. I assure you, the sooner the iranians act to be very good armed the better for the world.

That is what we call
امر به معروف و نهی از منکر
وَ لْتَکُنْ مِنْکُمْ أُمَّةٌ یَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْخَیْرِ وَ یَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَ یَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنْکَرِ وَ أُولئِکَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ (۱۰۴) and etc. There are too many verses about that issue.

About hijab
وَ قُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِ‌هِنَّ وَ يحْفَظْنَ فُرُ‌وجَهُنَّ وَ لَايبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَ لْيضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِ‌هِنَّ عَلَیٰ جُيوبِهِنَّ وَ لَايبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ... وَ لَايضْرِ‌بْنَ بِأَرْ‌جُلِهِنَّ لِيعْلَمَ مَا يخْفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ ﴿٣١﴾
is there a punishment there for hijab
and since when don't do "Enjoining good and forbidding wrong" is a crime and you will get arrested for it ?

نهنگ آن به که در دریا ستیزد

and since when don't do "Enjoining good and forbidding wrong" is a crime and you will get arrested for it ?
Gotta ask this question from you. That's an honest question and out of curiosity. Are you a Bahayi?

Not intended to accuse you of something, just curious.

170522172.jpg

IRNA
Leader.ir

No comment

You’re hanging your hat on cherry-picked items. You won’t get anywhere with these vacant and childish arguments.

نهنگ آن به که در دریا ستیزد

Gotta ask this question from you. That's an honest question and out of curiosity. Are you a Bahayi?

Not intended to accuse you of something, just curious.
i have a university degree and 11 years of university education . do a Baháʼí can do that in Iran after revolution ?
I just asked a simple question . wonder why here people tends to attack others when faced with hard questions ?

You’re hanging your hat on cherry-picked items. You won’t get anywhere with these vacant and childish arguments.
so you agree there is no punishment for not having Hijab in Quran or Holy Prophet or Imam Ali Sireh
and its a man made punishment that some people want to attach to God.

let ask you a question what is the punishment for not praying in ?
which one is more stressed on in Quran hijab or Namaz ? which one is more stressed Hijab or not lying ?
why thee is no punishment for something God considered far more important ?

Last edited:
i have a university degree and 11 years of university education . do a Baháʼí can do that in Iran after revolution ?
I just asked a simple question . wonder why here people tends to attack others when faced with hard questions ?

so you agree there is no punishment for not having Hijab in Quran or Holy Prophet or Imam Ali Sireh
and its a man made punishment that some people want to attach to God.

let ask you a question what is the punishment for not praying in ?
which one is more stressed on in Quran hijab or Namaz ? which one is more stressed Hijab or not lying ?
why thee is no punishment for something God considered far more important ?
You seemed to have misunderstood my comment. You won’t get anywhere with your cherry-picked arguments. Stop wasting your time and the forum.

You seemed to have misunderstood my comment. You won’t get anywhere with your cherry-picked arguments. Stop wasting your time and the forum.
and you admitted you can't answer that argument. that's enough for me and many others. this forced hijab law have nothing to do with Religion or tradition . its just some people want to force their ideals on others

and you admitted you can't answer that argument. that's enough for me and many others. this forced hijab law have nothing to do with Religion or tradition . its just some people want to force their ideals on others
Ok. 😏

have a university degree and 11 years of university education . do a Baháʼí can do that in Iran after revolution ?
Well Bahayi snakes always hide their true agenda. They don't choose the Bahayi option when they participate in civil sectors.

I asked a question and reminded you that i wasn't trying to make an accusation. The way you indirectly insulted hijab and advertised indifference to religious values reminds me of Bahayism in Iran.

Bahayis are hidden agents of Zionists in Iran. However, they are coming out of their rat-holes esp after 88 elections in Iran which led to a civil unrest and unimaginable insults to Shia's religious values.

Please clarify it to me, as an old friend in this forum which part bothered you?

This that i called you a Bahayi or the part that Bahayis are banned in Iranian society?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom