What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Protestors storms Sweden embassy after Quran burning

Iraq orders expulsion of Sweden's ambassador in Baghdad over planned Quran-burning protest and burning of Iraqi flag by Swedish extremist atheists​

I would not be surprised if a terror attack happens in Sweden, they host a lot of groups including wahhabi groups/PKK/PEJAK/MEK/Jundallah, the country became a mixture of cucks and extremists

I like her:

I have seen her channel before. It is very nice to see an Iranian female taking an interest in Combat Aviation.

But she has the typical Iranian mentality of being caught up in the past glory of early IRIAF, discussing random things.

Iran's military budget: $6.8 billion

3867463.jpg

^ The channel is by a German financial journalist but the (three-part) interview is in English. Imo, the guest's geopolitical assessments are rather reasonable and nuanced.

I have seen her channel before. It is very nice to see an Iranian female taking an interest in Combat Aviation.

But she has the typical Iranian mentality of being caught up in the past glory of early IRIAF, discussing random things.
Beggars can't be choosers. Take the win and move along. She also conveys a deep sense of pride which is refreshing.

Cheap Iranian subsidized fuel (refined oil) being smuggled into Pakistan....This is how mullahs of Iran ensure Pakistan also enjoys Iranian fuel sold at cost...and they get their cut also..the losers are Iranian people..no wonder they do not give drons to border guards...they do not like to see what is going on.
1690058145895.png

Cheap Iranian subsidized fuel (refined oil) being smuggled into Pakistan....This is how mullahs of Iran ensure Pakistan also enjoys Iranian fuel sold at cost...and they get their cut also..the losers are Iranian people..no wonder they do not give drons to border guards...they do not like to see what is going on.
View attachment 940420
Source: water source

View attachment 940420
Interesting our "resident mullah" is asking for source:

Every few weeks IRGC navy catches ships loaded with smuggled Iranian fuel in millions of liters...ask yourself who can obtain millions of liters of fuel in Iran , load them on to ships and move them out...they buy 5 cents a liter Iranian fuel and sell them for $2 dollars at foreign ports...who can do this in Iran....meanwhile Iran is short of fuel and has to import fuel from outside..
So my source: IRGC Navy.

View attachment 940420
What we can do?
This problem have one solution :
Increase Gasoline price
But this is not good for our people

View attachment 940420
One can make the argument that increase in fuel prices in Pakistan would be detrimental to both Pakistan's and Iran's national security.

What we can do?
This problem have one solution :
Increase Gasoline price
But this is not good for our people
Good question What can be done...fundamentally increase of fuel prices to some reasonable level is the answer but it must be done very slow not to disrupt the economy of individuals..Raisi promised to make the hard decisions but so far the system has prevented him to do it...

The magnitude of smuggling is so large that tells me this is supported by some high level people in the system who profit from it..this is not a mom and pop operation ..it is organized operation ..just like drugs are organized operation in the west...profits are just too lucrative..
I trust IRGC..they will do it but not fair to ask them to become police also..
it can be reduced to manageable size..you need to hang few fat cats..lol

Back
Top Bottom