What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This ones beautiful... :enjoy:
Whats that old saying about people who live in glass houses....?

DSC_5515-scaled.jpg

Kazutoshi Aikawa, the ambassador of Japan in Tehran, met with Dr. Seyed Kamal Kharrazi, The President of the Strategic Council on Foreign Relations

"The head of the Strategic Council of Foreign Relations considered the best way to resolve territorial disputes between Japan and Russia regarding four islands located in the Pacific Ocean as "direct negotiations between the two countries, especially considering the current and tense conditions of the East Asian region"." (translation)

https://www.scfr.ir/en/council/153578/resumption-of-negotiations-the-best-solution-to-the-territorial-dispute-between-japan-and-russia-over-four-disputed-islands-in-the-pacific-ocean/

Whilst he isn’t a well known military commentator, his channel/organization has garnered millions of followers worldwide and is associated with many heavy hitting influencers in the media industry where TECH is concerned.

As before, take from it what you will but these sorts of announcements from Iran touting certain “technological innovations” as something they’re CLEARLY not need to be stopped.

His comments on FATTAH hypersonic missile should be completely ignored.

Last edited:

Whilst he isn’t a well known military commentator, his channel/organization has garnered millions of followers worldwide and is associated with many heavy hitting influencers in the media industry where TECH is concerned.

As before, take from it what you will but these sorts of announcements from Iran touting certain “technological innovations” as something they’re CLEARLY not need to be stopped.

If you want a good laugh then check this one out
https://www.stimson.org/2023/irans-claims-of-developing-a-hypersonic-missile-raise-doubts/
It actually reminds me of the sort of hatchet jobs that so called "experts" who worked for western think tanks ,like anthony cordesman,used to do a little over a decade ago[Has it really been that long!?].
I always wondered what happened to people like that,did they find some other area of "expertise" when their claims were ultimately shown to be so much bullsh!t.I`d love to know.
Did these people actualy believe what they were writing or were they just like second rate journalistic hacks at some third rate gutter press newspaper,basically just writing any old crap for their braindead readers.
I`d love to ask them this question:
"How do you feel knowing now that you got it so wrong?"
I wonder what their response would be......

If you want a good laugh then check this one out
https://www.stimson.org/2023/irans-claims-of-developing-a-hypersonic-missile-raise-doubts/
It actually reminds me of the sort of hatchet jobs that so called "experts" who worked for western think tanks ,like anthony cordesman,used to do a little over a decade ago[Has it really been that long!?].
I always wondered what happened to people like that,did they find some other area of "expertise" when their claims were ultimately shown to be so much bullsh!t.I`d love to know.
Did these people actualy believe what they were writing or were they just like second rate journalistic hacks at some third rate gutter press newspaper,basically just writing any old crap for their braindead readers.
I`d love to ask them this question:
"How do you feel knowing now that you got it so wrong?"
I wonder what their response would be......
I wasted my time reading this article.
He did not know even basic things.

I stopped watching very early in the video when I realized he was being a jabroni faggot troll... Instead of commenting on Fattah, he should be commenting on the performance of the numerous men who please his wife while he plays with processors.
He does have legitimate knowledge if you want to build your own pc and network and what not, but when it comes to Iran's weapons, this jabroni faggot boy is about as knowledgeable as rupaul!

wonder if you have problem with him ,why insult his wife.
by the way he had a Chinese wife.
I have problems with lowlife assholes (like that piece of garbage) overstepping their knowledge base and spewing horse shit on the internet on matters that they know nothing about, especially concerning Iran. I don't care about that garbage or his trash family one way or another.

I wanted to add this extra point highlighting one of the main reasons of my anger. The clown cunt dressed up to mock Admiral Sayyari and the entire video was geared to mock and ridicule from the very start.
There also needs to be accountability in the media in Iran for these types of press releases and both Artesh and Sepah need to classify their electronics industries.

Last edited:
Wasn't it just an algorithm and this thing process it?

Did Iran unveiled the algorithm of this thing to process it? Cannot show anything from an algorithm

wonder if you have problem with him ,why insult his wife.
by the way he had a Chinese wife.
some IT and pro gamers are either virgin with a badly shaved beard or either buys a wife in the Phillipinnes or Thailand if they have the money so they get their US green card and the man is socially relieved by having a wife/girlfriend

But in this case the dude is probably making a ton of youtube money with 15m subscribers. This is always similar with big money disgusting youtubers and streamers, they buy a girlfriend or a wife in Asia/ south america and sometimes they do domestic violence then separate, leaving the woman alone with kids in the middle of nowhere in the US

These gamers and IT experts are the cliché of the disgusting frustrated virgin doing 0 sport and takes antidepressant, 60kg for 180cm and eat doritos and burping in front of their computers

I stopped watching very early in the video when I realized he was being a jabroni faggot troll... Instead of commenting on Fattah, he should be commenting on the performance of the numerous men who please his wife while he plays with processors.
He does have legitimate knowledge if you want to build your own pc and network and what not, but when it comes to Iran's weapons, this jabroni faggot boy is about as knowledgeable as rupaul!
The solution would be simply to do what Iran did over the past 5 years, "testing" its new stuff on some random target

Before 2020 medias were saying Iran missiles are just Saddam scud not posing any threat (the articles from 2016 on Al Jazeera and CSIS are still available online to read), then after them being tested successfuly they adpoted a "Schrodinger Iran" policy, meaning sometimes Iran is a threat for the world, another time Iran is ridiculous with useless military options.

Test Fattah on some hostile groups not too far from Israeli lands and make in sort Israel has a possibility of intercepting it even it is not meant to strike them. Try to have the best moment to shut down some random US unmanned aircrafts such as patrolling RQ-9 or whatever that is crossing the waters without killing personnel, so that it does not escalate but only serves as a PR stunt

Film all the strikes with UAV so everyone can see the impact just like with Komala, then specify stationned western forces in Syria didn't take step to shoot down the missile

Trial by propaganda fire is how Iran ridiculized these think tanks claims and previsions. For example CSIS immediately changed CEP of Qiam (1) to "10m", while referring to Burkhan having a "500-1km" CEP like scud while claiming Burkhan is a Qiam-1, contradicting themselves in new and old analysis

Wasn't it just an algorithm and this thing process it?

Did Iran unveiled the algorithm of this thing to process it? Cannot show anything from an algorithm

some IT and pro gamers are either virgin with a badly shaved beard or either buys a wife in the Phillipinnes or Thailand if they have the money so they get their US green card and the man is socially relieved by having a wife/girlfriend

But in this case the dude is probably making a ton of youtube money with 15m subscribers. This is always similar with big money disgusting youtubers and streamers, they buy a girlfriend or a wife in Asia/ south america and sometimes they do domestic violence then separate, leaving the woman alone with kids in the middle of nowhere in the US

These gamers and IT experts are the cliché of the disgusting frustrated virgin doing 0 sport and takes antidepressant, 60kg for 180cm and eat doritos and burping in front of their computers
well, he married the wife ages ago when he was an employee of ncix and for some time they lived in the basement of his wife parents . as a matter of fact at the start his wife was the one who supported him in his college day .
the history of LTT Media group start at NCIX Tech Tip , when NCIX didn't wanted the youtube channel (that he provided video for) any more they bought it from them on the condition that they build a certain amount of video for them each month. and from then they build Linus Media Group together . she was not a trophy wife or girlfriend according to the guy himself his wife worked as much even more than him to bring the company to what it is right now

so wonder how you reached the conclusion they married while he was rich while the situation was complete opposite of that
and by the way he is not 180 in fact he is quiet short

Last edited:
well, he married the wife ages ago when he was an employee of ncix and for some time they lived in the basement of his wife parents . as a matter of fact at the start his wife was the one who supported him in his college day .
the history of LTT Media group start at NCIX Tech Tip , when NCIX didn't wanted the youtube channel (that he provided video for) any more they bought it from them on the condition that they build a certain amount of video for them each month. and from then they build Linus Media Group together . she was not a trophy wife or girlfriend according to the guy himself his wife worked as much even more than him to bring the company to what it is right now

so wonder how you reached the conclusion they married while he was rich while the situation was complete opposite of that
and by the way he is not 180 in fact he is quiet short
The history you describe is more or less correct. I stopped watch his channel due to his obvious and offensive misogyny.

Back
Top Bottom