What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Don’t deflect. It was you who insists getting funds from western sources to drive and support internal parties is grrreat!
don't make word if you go back and look at that discussion that one certain member insisted on continue just he wanted to contradict me you see I never said its great , i said we don't have any law that say its illegal and I'm still waiting for some one to prove me wrong , in fact i hope someone prove me wrong as i consider that an oversight
for refreshing people memory the discussion was being on foreign countries payroll is illegal or not according to our law. my argument was its not illegal , the important part is what you do with that money , that decide its illegal or legal

don't make word if you go back and look at that discussion that one certain member insisted on continue just he wanted to contradict me you see I never said its great , i said we don't have any law that say its illegal and I'm still waiting for some one to prove me wrong , in fact i hope someone prove me wrong as i consider that an oversight
for refreshing people memory the discussion was being on foreign countries payroll is illegal or not according to our law. my argument was its not illegal , the important part is what you do with that money , that decide its illegal or legal
Forget about ‘one certain member’. I asked you directly and you confirmed you were in favor of internal parties getting foreign funding. *I* asked you directly and you still didn’t reject the interpretation of what you had said.

You’re still throwing nonsense about legalities. You’re STILL not rejecting the charge outright and instead you decorate/pollute with legalese. I told you I’m not asking again so you’ll have to continue to flutter in the wind.

Forget about ‘one certain member’. I asked you directly and you confirmed you were in favor of internal parties getting foreign funding. *I* asked you directly and you still didn’t reject the interpretation of what you had said.
you asked directly and i said as long as its not against the law there is no problem with it. if its bad then parliament can introduce laws that ban it , if they cant think of it , government can send the laws to parliament to ban it. if non of them can't think of it supreme leader can just made a ruling decree and ban it.
now what i must think . non of them ever made any movement to ban it . so i assume they knew something and its not bad.
You’re still throwing nonsense about legalities. You’re STILL not rejecting the charge outright and instead you decorate/pollute with legalese. I told you I’m not asking again so you’ll have to continue to flutter in the wind.
. who am i to say something which is halal by law and god is haram .

Amir Aliakbari crucify and brutalize his opponent
Earns $50K cash for performance of the night and heavyweight title shot against Russian Bear Anatoly Malykhin

Amir trains in Iran and Russia for wrestling and boxing

you asked directly and i said as long as its not against the law there is no problem with it. if its bad then parliament can introduce laws that ban it , if they cant think of it , government can send the laws to parliament to ban it. if non of them can't think of it supreme leader can just made a ruling decree and ban it.
now what i must think . non of them ever made any movement to ban it . so i assume they knew something and its not bad.

. who am i to say something which is halal by law and god is haram .

Please post verifiable information that foreign funding is allowed.

خایه مال ها نظری درباره بازگشت گشت ارشاد ندارن؟

Hejab enforcement is back in Iran
Mullahs of PDF celebrating!
Economics of Hijab and how Mullahs make money from Hijab enforcement (follow the money trail!):
  • Mullahs import the black fabric from South Korea for an annual import cost to Iran of $300 million dollars and collect the import fees (black fabric is not made in Irano_O but every other color is .. you figure that!)
  • according to amended law they "fine" you xx amounts for not wearing it and then they will proceed to imprison you,so either way you pay to the mullah, hijab or no hijab!
Qajar Kings are really happy today ..mullahs out did them in ignorance ... Taliban is sending their congratulations but at least their burqa is blue:o:

Note: South Korea's black fabric manufacturing is exclusively dedicated to Iran since they do not have any use for it!!.

black fabric is used to make a kind of black bag that women are forced to wear even at 40 degrees temptratures..

Last edited:
خایه مال ها نظری درباره بازگشت گشت ارشاد ندارن؟
گشت ارشاد برای مقابله با فاحشه های خیابانی لازمه.

توی خود غرب هم جندگی قانون داره

البته از موجودات حال بهم زنی که تمام چیزی که میخواهند جندگی هست درک این چیزها سخته

گشت ارشاد برای مقابله با فاحشه های خیابانی لازمه.

توی خود غرب هم جندگی قانون داره

البته از موجودات حال بهم زنی که تمام چیزی که میخواهند جندگی هست درک این چیزها سخته
فاحشه های شرعی که کارشان اینه چی و سایت دارن و تبلیغ میکنند و بعدشم حتی ساعتی و روزی خدمات ارایه میدن فقط قبلش دو کلمه عربی میخونن خوبن ها؟
شما فقط میتونید توهین به کسایی کنید که به ایده آل شما در مورد لباس و اینکه پارچه لباس باید از کره و ژاپن وارد بشه بکنید؟
میشه بفرمایید کجای دین اومده هرکه روسری نداره فاحشه هست و هرکه روسری و چادر داره آدم سالمی هست​

Please post verifiable information that foreign funding is allowed.
when its not banned in law then its allowed , its as simple as that .
I say it to both of @SalarHaqq and @Daylamite Warrior that seemed liked your ridiculous answer a lot.
you claim its illegal and bad then show us where or law said such thing

فاحشه های شرعی که کارشان اینه چی و سایت دارن و تبلیغ میکنند و بعدشم حتی ساعتی و روزی خدمات ارایه میدن فقط قبلش دو کلمه عربی میخونن خوبن ها؟
شما فقط میتونید توهین به کسایی کنید که به ایده آل شما در مورد لباس و اینکه پارچه لباس باید از کره و ژاپن وارد بشه بکنید؟
میشه بفرمایید کجای دین اومده هرکه روسری نداره فاحشه هست و هرکه روسری و چادر داره آدم سالمی هست​

when its not banned in law then its allowed , its as simple as that .
I say it to both of @SalarHaqq and @Daylamite Warrior that seemed liked your ridiculous answer a lot.
you claim its illegal and bad then show us where or law said such thing
So if it’s not written this it’s allowed. I see. Is that the premise and basis of your argument…huh .

That extent of your intellectual numbness far exceeds what I had imagined. It’s good to know that you do, in fact, support foreign interference which is one of the tenets that the IRI stands against. THAT is the law of the land and permeates every document, speech, and action of IRI’s patriots.

Not you of course. You can’t be sanctioned as a patriot with your stance. Oh well.

I tire of this hollow exchange. Let your position be etched in forum memory forever.

Not you of course. You can’t be sanctioned as a patriot with your stance. Oh well.
i'm not I am a law abiding citizen that wont impose my ideas on others , don't judge others for practicing what the law of their country allowed them to do
I tire of this hollow exchange. Let your position be etched in forum memory forever.
OK and let your lack of respect for our laws and promoting extra judicial punishment also be etched for ever in the memory of forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom