What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

How many Talibans died in total in contrast to border guards?
claimed 12 , proven 1
and some people who think they have monopoly on deciding what is treason claim we must stay silent for this aggression . they don't understand if you want have security in future your answer must be 10 time as strong till the aggressor beg for mercy.
if your answer gonna be we are sending delegation to work it with Afghanistan then it will become a norm

Our friendly neighborhood tongue spreads fake news from other Iran haters with their own tongues.

I’m not going to ask again. Answer my clear question. So which is it?
i have no obligation to answer anything , my post is clear , the text of law is clear .
and i certainly don't need to learn what is treason from a guy who is not even live in iran and is nothing but a co worker of these guys
5a565b99177dd47339271be1-1560444839764.jpg

محفلهای خودسر هم که فکر میکنن بالای قانون هستند و نظر اونها از همه چیز مهمتر هستن هم تکلیفشان مشخص هست
فکر نکنم لازم باشه فیلمهای بازجویی سعید امامی و دار و دسته اش را بگذارم تا بقیه ببینند این افراد را وقتی تاریخ مصرفشان بگذره چجور میاندازند توی زباله دان.

The problem is you think Taliban is one homogenous group with a concentrated top down command structure. It is not, it is made up of various factions with their own warlords and they fight under a single ‘banner’. Some are basically equivalent to ISIS in terms of Facist extremist others are liberal to the point of women’s rights.

The ones near the border are much more rouge and neoconservative than the ones in Kabul. Taliban has struggled to exert full control over all groups and align policies.

And they do care, they have a population to feed and have to govern. It’s not like they are hiding in caves doing attacks on allied convoys and checkpoints anymore. Governance is very tough as ISIS figured out.
they are the ruling party if they can't leash their dogs , they themselves need to be whacked on the head very hard
and any proof for your 13 dead Taliban member claims ?

What do you want to do? Invade Afghanistan and bankrupt Iran? Do what Saudi Arabia did against the Houthi’s and wage an air war and costly military effort that goes no where with no clear effective objectives?

Think logically.

The most logical answer regarding the kinetic path would be to take over the dam by force or to break it open via airstrikes. But a political solution + economic sanctions will go a long way. If Iran bans sell of gasoline to Afghanistan then in one month the Taliban will be riding donkeys into battle and not Humvees and Toyotas. Pakistan is bankrupt both energy wise and financially, they do not have gasoline to spare and are on frosty terms with Taliban. You forgot how poor this nation is and how limited in resources they are.

However, If you think killing 100 or 200 Taliban would change their thinking you are wrong. US would kill them in the 100’s with no result. Taliban has near infinite amount of manpower similar to Houthi’s.

Let’s think pragmatically about this and not Call of Duty like.
no we want these so called rogue Taliban member eliminated , we wanted drone in the sky bombed every vehicle and force that were attacking our border post in that video , we wanted not a single of them stayed alive to tell the story . i wanted stopping delivery of any fuel or supply to Afghanistan till the flow of water return to Hirmand .

we wanted some backbone,

and some people who think they have monopoly on deciding what is treason claim we must stay silent for this aggression . they don't understand if you want have security in future your answer must be 10 time as strong till the aggressor beg for mercy.
if your answer gonna be we are sending delegation to work it with Afghanistan then it will become a norm

The Cambridge Dictionary has authority over defining what treason means. Its wording reads as follows:

1-png.931940

Applied to Iran this definition covers the MKO and shahis, which leaves one puzzled as to why certain subjects seem keen on dismissing it under bogus pretexts.

Some people on here who attempt to legitimize American interference in Iranian domestic affairs by suggesting it is in order for Iranians to receive funding from Tel Aviv, Washington and Brussels rather than denouncing such acts in accordance with the shared definition, are unduly trying to pass themselves off as patriotic and as experts on how Iranian national security is best guaranteed.

When in reality, a person who welcomes intervention of hostile powers in their nation's domestic affairs, is in no position to lay claim on any type of patriotic credentials.

no we want these so called rogue Taliban member eliminated , we wanted drone in the sky bombed every vehicle and force that were attacking our border post in that video , we wanted not a single of them stayed alive to tell the story . i wanted stopping delivery of any fuel or supply to Afghanistan till the flow of water return to Hirmand .

we wanted some backbone,

As per your own admittance which is here for everyone to see, you have no issues with Tel Aviv, Washington and Brussels employing Iranian citizens to advance their own imperial interests in Iran.

Therefore, any pretense of patriotism on your part automatically rings hollow and is objectively devoid of basis.

Last edited:
You are never gonna be able to train a border guard to match the capability of a guerrilla force that has been fighting Americans for 20 years. Not with the shoe string budget that Iran has. When you guys advocate for no nuclear deal and no economic integration with the west, then that also means less cash to go to military modernization. It would likely cost over 250B dollars to fully modernize the Iranian military from top to bottom soldier to soldier, brigade to brigade. Just look at China’s military modernization effort for a hint of the cost.

Nonetheless, Even China loses border guards and so does India and the US.
the answer is to give those area to better equipped army or IRGC not police force that is equipped with AK-47 and RPG and a Mortar if they are lucky .
its time to mobalize the force that actually designed to fight enemy to places like eastern or north western borders that there is conflict , move police forces to other borders, for example Iraq , Turkey or Turkmenistan or reconfigure border police into a fighting force not security force

Artesh are not really better armed or trained, it's not to do with FARAJA or Artesh
the are structured for fighting , border police is structured for security purposes.
wonder what our resident traitor detection tool have to say about this

the answer is to give those area to better equipped army or IRGC not police force that is equipped with AK-47 and RPG and a Mortar if they are lucky .
its time to mobalize the force that actually designed to fight enemy to places like eastern or north western borders that there is conflict , move police forces to other borders, for example Iraq , Turkey or Turkmenistan or reconfigure border police into a fighting force not security force

The answer is that you openly and explicitly brought to light your tolerance for Iranians on the payroll of hostile foreign powers.

This mechanically disqualifies you from formulating prescriptions about the defence of Iran against external foes.

Last edited:
i have no obligation to answer anything , my post is clear , the text of law is clear .

Your answer was clear, indeed. It is preferable to be upfront about one's ideas, all the more so when one isn't too proficient at dissimulating them.

and i certainly don't need to learn what is treason from a guy who is not even live in iran and is nothing but a co worker of these guys

See see, I badly hit that nerve simply by quoting your own words didn't I.

This is ironic though, stemming from someone who on this very website enjoyed indulging in friendly chit chat with purported active "I"DF personnel and who addressed a purported former USA air force pilot with the adjective "dear".

A supposed practicing medic who has several hours of time on their hands every day to push pro-western narratives on an internet forum for more than a decade.

If anything, the quoted statement would thus represent a projection. If anyone was lying about their profession, it wouldn't be me.

محفلهای خودسر هم که فکر میکنن بالای قانون هستند و نظر اونها از همه چیز مهمتر هستن هم تکلیفشان مشخص هست​

I and practically everybody else on this forum firmly believe that working for hostile foreign powers against one's own government represents treason, as per the very definition of that term posted before. You obviously don't, and this says everything one needs to know about your outlook.

فکر نکنم لازم باشه فیلمهای بازجویی سعید امامی و دار و دسته اش را بگذارم تا بقیه ببینند این افراد را وقتی تاریخ مصرفشان بگذره چجور میاندازند توی زباله دان​

Behold everyone: the quoted user is equating proper use of an English noun with serial murder. They're classifying peaceful expression of ideas as a major crime.

To this user, the mere statement that people who collaborate with the enemy are indeed traitors to their nation, is the same as organizing killings in the manner of Sa'id Emami.

Alternatively this can be interpreted as a veiled death threat. Which would further go to illustrate this user's character.

Last edited:
The Cambridge Dictionary has authority over defining what treason means. Its wording reads as follows:

1-png.931940

Applied to Iran this definition covers the MKO and shahis, which is why certain subjects are trying to dismiss it under bogus pretexts.

Some people on here who attempt to legitimize American interference in Iranian domestic affairs by suggesting it is in order for Iranians to receive funding from Tel Aviv, Washington and Brussels, rather than denouncing such acts as treason in conformity with that term's definition, are unduly trying to pass themselves off as patriots and as experts on how Iranian national security is best preserved.

When in reality, a person who welcomes intervention of hostile powers in their nation's domestic affairs as well as "regime change", is in no position to lay claim on any type of patriotism.
Cambridge dictionary have no authority on that here , our laws have the authority and you yet to show me were it state getting money from foreign entities is treason .
As per your own admittance which is here for everyone to see, you have no issues with Tel Aviv, Washington and Brussels employing Iranian citizens to advance their own imperial interests in Iran.
actually there is no such thing in my words only in your mind , i only ask you for the text of law for your claims
Therefore, any pretense of patriotism on your part automatically rings hollow and is objectively devoid of basis.
you are not even iranian so stop the crocodile tear. here on the forum i'm the only one who actually had the courage to go to those area and spend two years between those border guards , see the situation there . you statue of patriotism even didn't dare to live in Iran

The answer is that you openly and explicitly made clear your tolerance for Iranians on the payroll of hostile foreign powers.

This mechanically disqualifies you from formulating prescriptions about Iran's defense against external foes.
you are an afghan false flagger that's why you support your beloved Taliban so stop the nonsense. you even failed to show the text of law for your nonsense

See see, I badly hit that nerve by exposing your thinly veiled convictions, eh?

This is ironic though, coming from an impostor and certified con artist who enjoys indulging in friendly chit chat with purported active "I"DF personnel on this very site, all of which is perfectly documented.
con artist and false flagger is an afghan who live in Europe but falsely portrait the flag of Iran.
you are not better than a hasbara troll because all your posts are propaganda ,
by the way what happened to your claim that you want to put me on your ignore list

A supposed practicing medic who has several hours of time on their hands every day to push pro-western narratives on an internet forum for more than a decade.
yes i have several hours because i work in hospital and i have work hours and off hours and 8 day a month i have my off time that they are not allowed to assign a shift to me and i can pursue my interest namely exposing false flaggers and false propaganda

Last edited:
Behold everyone: the quoted user is equating proper use of an English noun in conformity with the Cambridge Dictionary's own definition with serial murder.

To this user, stating that those who collaborate with the enemy are indeed traitors to their nation is the same as organizing the killing of people in the manner of Sa'id Emami.
and he was collaborating with enemy at the time of doing those murders ?
no he did what he believed its true aka punishing the others that according to his skewed belief were traitor and treasonous aka some body with beliefs like you.
every thing and ebvery one who is not thinking like you and your beloved party is a traitor and embodiment of treason

Alternatively this can be interpreted as a veiled death threat. Which would further go to illustrate this user's character.
they are learning from history if you interpret them as death threat well the death threat will come from your employee as i don't knew who you are but they certainly knew .

Nonetheless, Even China loses border guards and so does India and the US.
its the news article
two Iranian soldiers one Taliban soldiers . from where you guys take the 13 number ?

Cambridge dictionary have no authority on that here ,

No, the Cambridge Dictionary has full fledged authority on defining what treason means in the English language, language in which I referenced the term. Not that the Persian definition would be any different though.

our laws have the authority and you yet to show me were it state getting money from foreign entities is treason .

Treason means what the dictionary says it means. It is and has always been an essentially political concept.

actually there is no such thing in my words only in your mind , i only ask you for the text of law for your claims

In that case come out and declare in unmistakable terms that being on the payroll of hostile foreign regimes is an act of treason. Cease the deflection and wordplay.

you are not even iranian so stop the crocodile tear.

Certainly am.

here on the forum i'm the only one who actually had the courage to go to those area and spend two years between those border guards , see the situation there . you statue of patriotism even didn't dare to live in Iran

So what? Performing compulsory military service does not necessarily imply that one will denounce every act of treason.

My inference is based on your words and on your words alone. They do not square with a properly patriotic stance.

you are an afghan false flagger that's why you support your beloved Taliban so stop the nonsense. you even failed to show the text of law for your nonsense

Look, two can play this game. I don't like sinking to that gutter level but since you spewed yet another lie about me, I will say that if I "support the Taleban" then you wil have been promoting the MKO for sure.

con artist and false flagger is an afghan who live in Europe but falsely portrait the flag of Iran.

As said, if either one of us is a false flagger it'll be you.

you are not better than a hasbara troll because all your posts are propaganda ,

Projection.

yes i have several hours because i work in hospital and i have work hours and off hours and 9 day a month i have my off time that they are not allowed to assign a shift to me and i can pursue my interest namely exposing false flaggers and false propaganda

Yeah, and you have been benefiting from such conditions quasi uninterruptedly for 11 years in a row. Go sell fairy tales elsewhere.

Last edited:
China loses border guards to a nuclear power, we lose them to Taliban

Having a nuclear bomb doesn’t magically make your troops fight better. In fact most Indian and Pakistan and Chinese troops at the border are just as badly trained as Iranian ones. Great valuable troops don’t get delegated to border duty.

its the news article
two Iranian soldiers one Taliban soldiers . from where you guys take the 13 number ?

The Taliban casualties mostly came from the artillery on the surroundings of a Afghan border town.

Article you quoted talks about the actual border clash. Which is just two sides wasting ammo.

Having a nuclear bomb doesn’t magically make your troops fight better. In fact most Indian and Pakistan and Chinese troops at the border are just as badly trained as Iranian ones. Great valuable troops don’t get delegated to border duty.
I don't recall Indian troops doing raids into Chinese border troops. No shit, most countries do not have border clashes/raids, and if they did, the valuable troops would be deployed to the area.

and he was collaborating with enemy at the time of doing those murders ?
no he did what he believed its true aka punishing the others that according to his skewed belief were traitor and treasonous aka some body with beliefs like you.

Again, equating correct use of an English noun with murder. A reflection of this user's hallucinatory dementia.

every thing and ebvery one who is not thinking like you and your beloved party is a traitor and embodiment of treason

This is how treason's defined:

1-png.931940

Anyone engaging in the above, and this includes receiving payments from hostile regimes to conduct activism against one's own government, is therefore committing treason.

To date, you have been portraying such actions as acceptable.

they are learning from history if you interpret them as death threat well the death threat will come from your employee as i don't knew who you are but they certainly knew .

I have no "employees", and none of my employers has ever been related to government or other political entities, let alone in the business of killing anyone.

its the news article

You're not in a position to offer prescriptions about how Iran should safeguard her national security as long as you suggest it is on order for Iranian citizens to place themselves on the payroll of hostile foreign powers.

Last edited:
I don't recall Indian troops doing raids into Chinese border troops. No shit, most countries do not have border clashes/raids, and if they did, the valuable troops would be deployed to the area.

Indian and Chinese troops clashed so much that they had to remove their weapons from both sides and it became a street brawl.

There was another border clash in 2022.

No sane commander deploys valuable troops to the border. Even in US where 350K captured migrants cross the border (500K+ total) per month there is no troops usually and it’s just border patrol. Sometimes a President sends national guard to act like they are doing something.

I can tell you it’s very easy to get across US border, I hear stories all the time. Mexican border is much more tame than the Iranian border.

@Hack-Hook here you go.

Last edited:
Indian and Chinese troops clashed so much that they had to remove their weapons from both sides and it became a street brawl.

And?

Do you think such is possible with the Iran-Afghan border? Just think alittle logically here, they removed thier weapons because both sides had a commitment to peace. What is this comparison even?

We are not dealing with Indian border guards, their is no dialogue or commitment to security. We are dealing with bands of miscreants, with no ROE & warlords rule.

No sane commander deploys valuable troops to the border. Even in US where 350K captured migrants cross the border (500K+ total) per month there is no troops usually and it’s just border patrol. Sometimes a President sends national guard to act like they are doing something.

I can tell you it’s very easy to get across US border, I hear stories all the time. Mexican border is much more tame than the Iranian border.

What are you talking about lol?

Does it look like Mexican Cartels are doing raids into the USA to kill their border patrol? If so, what do you think would happen...nothing? For some reason you are using migrant travel as an example. Unless the migrants are using artillery pieces this is not a logical comparison.

In reality, US would deploy some professional troops..if anything may even do airstrikes if their border patrol agents were attacked. The cartels wouldn't even dare. Why is that?

But Taliban dares do a raid, because they have little fear on the consequences. This is looks weak for the IR.

Back
Top Bottom