What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

People out of touch like @TheImmortal think IR is a healthy and normal government acting in the best interests of Iran only disregarding money, ideology etc.

I’m literally one of the harshest critics (when needed) on this board. I just don’t run around screaming Mullahs bad and the unknown will be so good. Even though Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc shows you what happens when governments fall. But sure this time Iran will buck the trend and emerge miraculously ahead.

You are just lost in Hollywood land with no tactical solution. Your buffer zone idea won’t work. Iran did it in Kurdistan, and Kurdish insurgents still got in. Iran launched missiles at Kurdish HQ and killed a bunch of people. Last I checked still an insurgency. Turkey conducted a massive military operation against PKK….still PKK harassing Turkey.

You want a country that is under draconian sanctions to fund a special military operation to establish a buffer zone in the middle of no where. Isn’t this the same thing we made fun of Turkey and Saudi Arabia for doing? How’s that going for them?

It is literally impossible to police the entire desolate border 24/7 much less enforce this so called buffer zone.

And your other suggestion Blowing up the dam? You mean literally one of my suggestions if the embargo does not resolve the issue? Wow you are so creative in your solutions compared to me the treacherous lover of IR of Iran lol.

@TheImmortal

For just general knowledge, the clashes appear to be quite close to Zabol, by no means middle of no where.

FxMkoNiWcAA3xRS

I’m literally one of the harshest critics (when needed) on this board. I just don’t run around screaming Mullahs bad and the unknown will be so good. Even though Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc shows you what happens when governments fall. But sure this time Iran will buck the trend and emerge miraculously ahead.

You are just lost in Hollywood land with no tactical solution. Your buffer zone idea won’t work. Iran did it in Kurdistan, and Kurdish insurgents still got in. Iran launched missiles at Kurdish HQ and killed a bunch of people. Last I checked still an insurgency. Turkey conducted a massive military operation against PKK….still PKK harassing Turkey.

You want a country that is under draconian sanctions to fund a special military operation to establish a buffer zone in the middle of no where. Isn’t this the same thing we made fun of Turkey and Saudi Arabia for doing? How’s that going for them?

It is literally impossible to police the entire desolate border 24/7 much less enforce this so called buffer zone.

And your other suggestion Blowing up the dam? You mean literally one of my suggestions if the embargo does not resolve the issue? Wow you are so creative in your solutions compared to me the treacherous lover of IR of Iran lol.
I literally said ''take control'' over the dam. Funny that you did not quote that. It would not have fit your agenda. Dishonest.

You are the same person here talking all the time about an imaginery ''Republic'' while the reality is something else.

Go on and continue your dreams about economic reprisals on the part of IR :lol: as if they have any leverage or the thousands of fractured maffia's within sepah at the borders ever going to allow that.

Continue your dreams about IR being a normal government acting in the best interests of Iran.

IRGC telegram channel (Sepah pasdaran) claiming that last week a commander of Irans border police has been killed by the Taliban elements (pasgah sasuli)

Now some of the terror regime crazy supporters even deny their own martyrs. How pathetic and miserable they have become.

1685259685455.png

Taliban also captured and humiliated a colonel.

Now scream death to USA and beat up 14 year old girls for not wearing headscarves.

1685260062844.png

Last edited:
If you want to throw insults we can go at it all day.

You began the insults. But with your memory and reading comprehension at all time lows, I can see that you forget easily.
You are trying to equate Iran-Taliban with India-China border clashes. A band of tribes with no chain of command with these disciplined states.

Isn’t it worse when professional militaries of the two biggest military powers in the world violate their command’s ROE? Then when stripped of weapons continue to fight disrespecting their command?

Don’t answer that. Since you might have a stroke answering a rhetorical question
I said, countries barely have border clashes, and without a doubt for the most part this is true out of the 100+ countries

Yeah the chances of two highly militarized frosty countries being lined up against each other on a map is quiet small especially when one continent is NATO. And the other is North America.

But it happens in South America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.

, how many have routine clashes and death? Practically all countries work to resolve those issues aside from a few.

See above

Our problem is unlike China-India, We cannot have any meaningful dialogue with bandits. If this happened with Iran-Azerbijian, it is possible to use certain soft power levers and means to resolve these issues, but this is really a pipe dream for the emirate that will likely end up struggling to govern the country let alone the armed groups within it.

This group literally repelled two of the biggest advanced superpower invasions. Soviet Union and USA.

And your solution is to repeat the same thing by doing a buffer zone or playing wack a mole with the Taliban.

Last 20 years Taliban were hiding in bushes, and before 2001 they routinely killed Iranians, farmers and diplomats. We almost went to war with them. If anything Iranian GF were much stronger in 1998. What powerful diplomatic and economic arms do we have? We don't.

Hiding in bushes yet managed to overthrow a US trained and funded government and strike a deal with US in Doha?

Who said anything about the entire border? They’re little than can be done for the whole border. If 4 terrorists wants to walk into they country, they probably can literally walk.
well at least you are showing some common sense.

But the Taliban bandits should not be taking positions 10 meters away from a border fort with ease (which was seen in one of the videos)

Can you show me where on a map this border post is? If it’s at the border than literally everyday they will see each other in close distance. if they traveled 10-20KM into Iran, I will agree that is unacceptable.

For now. I know, that you know in the long term our relations with the Taliban will continue to get worse, and other countries will in fact make it a point to help them against us.

Iran’s Quds Force leader Ghani held the Afghanistan file for decades. Iran has senior Taliban/ Al Queda leadership under house arrest. There are cards to be played outside of firing missiles and rockets at everything.
We are not trying to invade Afghanistan, it is about offering timely support to our border units.

Some of you are. A buffer zone is by international law a violation of another countries sovereign territory.

Buddy, a conscript that cannot even operate their machine gun is not a conscript he is basically a civilian. At bare minimum a conscript is trained on how to use their weapons. Literally bare minimum of the job.

Last I checked 1-2 Iranian conscripts died in a surprise attack. If they all didn’t know how to fire their gun then that outpost would belong to the Taliban. But I get what you are saying.

I have already told you these are the worst performing bunches of the conscript pool according to someone that was there. Which makes sense, the border doesn’t get the best of the best. It’s a waste of talent. No country in the world sends their best to the border to watch the clouds all day.

Thus if you want to teach bad conscripts of the bottom of the class how to be good it will require a lot more training. This is the flaws of a conscript military, it’s not training intensive because most people will never see combat in their life after their service. Look at how Russian conscripts faired in Ukraine when war did happen.

Iran should move to a hybrid conscript and contract military. Conscripts should move back deeper inside Iran and contract soldiers should go to the border. Again this would be a waste of a highly trained contract soldier, but if it floats your boat. *shrug*

However, this won’t stop attacks or even deaths if there is an underlying issue driving these attacks. Not like Taliban is going to say oh wow there are trained Iranian soldiers over there I better stay away.

Personally, they don't give a damn about governance, and would prefer not to be cursed with it. I am willing to bet they would weather any type of fuel embargo we enact on them. They don't feel any obligation towards their civilians or any desire to govern the country into growth.

Well considering they make money (taxes) from being in governance they will care. Even the bigger baboons like ISIS cared about governance.

So unless China is going to airlift gasoline to Afghanistan every week, it will be a brutally tough embargo.

As if the Taleban of all people will be open about their casualties as compared to Iran. As if Afghanistan had half the media landscape and verification mechanisms existing in Iran.

Pure pro-Taleban bias playing into their propaganda while demeaning Iran.
evidence or its in realm of i love to think so
No it's not. The thread of a discussion is defined by the initial comment, posted in this case by me.
not at all , this nonsense started when you wanted and miserably failed to use my post against me
Being on the payroll of a state entity is equivalent to placing oneself at its service, in other terms aiding it in its policy goal as specified in the definition.
no such things
A person trying to propagate the fallacy according to which work for an external foe doesn't represent treason, will automatically fit the bill.
text of law

More lame storytelling, and still no realism to be detected anywhere. With every renewed retort along the same lines, your rhetoric edifice is crumbling further.
again as usual non relevant post from you

IRGC telegram channel (Sepah pasdaran) claiming that last week a commander of Irans border police has been killed by the Taliban elements (pasgah sasuli)

Now some of the terror regime crazy supporters even deny their own martyrs. How pathetic and miserable they have become.

Commander of Iran’s border police is Brigadier general Ahmadali Godarzi.

I’m supposed to believe a BG is hanging out at a border post and no mention of his death?

Unless you mean this attack

Just days after a rare meeting between Iran's president and Pakistan's prime minister near the border between the two countries, an attack in the area has left five Iranian frontier guards dead. Tehran has vowed retaliation. While Jaish Ul-Adl has been blamed, the Baluchi Sunni militant group has not claimed responsibility for the incident.

The coverage: Iranian authorities say the attack took place in the Saravan County of the southeastern Sistan-Baluchestan Province.

were martyred in clashes with armed terrorists and anti-Islamic Revolution groups in Saravan County

Since when does Taliban operate in Saravan county?

Taliban also captured and humiliated a colonel.

View attachment 931985

Do you have a link? I tried to search for this news and found zero info.

evidence or its in realm of i love to think so

I'm not making any assertion about the real figure thus I needn't provide evidence. What I'm rightly highlighting however is that declarations by the Taleban in this regard are worth nil. No more than an anonymous "Twitter" account claiming otherwise. So unlike you I will not attribute any importance to what they say.

not at all , this nonsense started when you wanted and miserably failed to use my post against me

I successfully evidenced your explicit tolerance for individuals or groups on enemy payroll working against the Iranian government, and you assisted me by confirming it to the t, thereby painting yourself into a corner.

By implicitly admitting that you endorse treason, you outed yourself as a pariah devoid of patriotism.

no such things

Definitely so. Being on the payroll of a state entity is equivalent to placing oneself at its service, in other terms assisting it in its policy goal as specified in the definition.

1-png.931940

You are clumsily denying this fact in a vain rhetoric effort to legitimize treason. However other than exposing yourself, you achieved nothing.

text of law

A person who tries to propagate the fallacy according to which work for an external foe doesn't represent treason, is by definition denying reality and attempting to twist it.

again as usual non relevant post from you

Having you run in circles while exhibiting your real colors is highly relevant and called for.

Last edited:
It will be opened soon again.

Do not equate mullah regime with Iran. The former is a paranoid leeching entity while the latter has plenty of resources and capabilities.

My point was look at how much trade Taliban relies on from Iran. You really think they would jeopardize all that to start playing border skirmish games in the middle of no where?

How come you don’t answer my other post asking for valid sources to your propaganda?

Criticize Iran’s government all you want, I literally do not care. Just don’t propagate propaganda and false media intentionally. That’s just lame and makes you look like a MEK Twitter bot.

My point was look at how much trade Taliban relies on from Iran. You really think they would jeopardize all that to start playing border skirmish games in the middle of no where?

How come you don’t answer my other post asking for valid sources to your propaganda?

Criticize Iran’s government all you want, I literally do not care. Just don’t propagate propaganda and false media intentionally. That’s just lame and makes you look like a MEK Twitter bot.
How many times i have to make it clear to you that what you expect from IR is not realistic at all. You expect them to take firm sequential steps on towards military escalation if needed. I am making it clear to you that IR does not understand this logic because it is paralyzed by its paranoia for the US.

You seem to be a Democrat/Biden regime propagandist trying to normalize the regime.

The news i posted literally comes from Sepah Pasdaran telegram channel. Take a look.

View attachment 931983

Scrolled down until May 19 and searched for the words هفته قبل on the Telegram page in question, literally no such post to be found.

Fake news as it appears.

Scrolled down until May 19 and searched for the words هفته قبل on the Telegram page in question, literally no such post to be found.

Fake news.
Are you looking the correct page?

Sepah_Pasdaran with 350k+ followers. News posted on 27 May. Take a proper look before shouting ''fake news''.

1685262880680.png

Back
Top Bottom