What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ali Akbar Ahmadian has been appointed as the new Secretary of the SNSC, replacing Ali Shamkhani.

Ahmadian has held several senior positions in the past, including being the commander of the IRGC Navy and head of the IRGC SSC.

Ali Akbar Ahmadian has been appointed as the new Secretary of the SNSC, replacing Ali Shamkhani.

Ahmadian has held several senior positions in the past, including being the commander of the IRGC Navy and head of the IRGC SSC.
Third pillar of initial JCPOA support team within military structure is going out. :rolleyes:

Mr Boroujerdi ( head of national security and foreign policy commission of the 10th parliament )
71204.jpg

Mr Rahim Safavi ( IRGC commander )
139407041356234496174894.jpg

And now Mr Shamkhani
Ali_Shamkhani_by_Tasnim_01_%28cropped%29.jpg

r

1684739728681.jpeg

Last edited:
The allies who are keeping the enemy busy on its borders. Iranian support for the Islamic Resistance in Palestine has been a thorn in the zionist regime's side, has thrown a monkey wrench in zionist plans for unchallenged hegemony and anyone claiming otherwise is but a lame propagandist.

There are ups and downs in a relationship like this. The challenge introduced by the Syrian conflict has been successfully overcome.
yeah the problem solved itself as two certain country stopped funding them
remember Al-Qussair
Over-used and hollow catch phrase, incitement against Iran's system of alliances in line with the zionist and NATO agenda. Words straight out of the BBC's / Manoto's / Zionist International's lexicon of fallacies.

Also the working relationship between Iran and Palestinian factions against zionist occupiers has never been interrupted, including at the height of the war in Syria. Two parties can see eye to eye on a given topic while failing to do so on another. This complexification of international relations is actually a hallmark of the contemporary international system. Cold War style, cleanly separate (in appearance), rigidly delineated binary blocs are a thing of the past.
show me as ingle country who armits allies better than Itself

The benefits have outweighed the negatives by a heavy margin.
I knew Iranian soldiers life does not mater
More confused, irrelevant rhetoric.
Palestinian are even more wshhabi than people of ksa but you guys afraid to admit it

remember Al-Qussair

Palestinian are even more wshhabi than people of ksa but you guys afraid to admit it
But instead of talking in the air show us something that shows Palestinians are hardcore wahhabis

Why the hardcore wahhabis are accepting furnitures not limited to weapons from a SHIA government?

remember Al-Qussair

Palestinians by far are secular fighting an occupation isn’t the same. As equating to Wahhabism, yes very small minority may be on the extreme side many of the groups popping up in the West Bank aren’t from a single religious or political faction they’re fighting an occupation and they will receive help from whoever will give it, it’s more like the old days when the PLO actually stood for something.

Ukraine has launched an offensive into Russian territory. They have taken the border village of Kozinka in the Grayvoron region, which is part of the Belgorod Oblast of Russia. Fighting is ongoing as Ukrainian backed forces make their way north. Russia has responded by deploying helicopters as well as launching missiles & artillery. The Russian government has sent buses to evacuate civilians from the area as well.

border back.jpg

kozinka 2.jpg

If you want mainstream news information that is verifiable enough to make it to the news about the criminality of Trump, here are two videos.

Iran is mentioned in the first video. The second video shows why the music for the first was chosen.

Which protests against the Hijab?

I don't know, I just thought the clip was funny because the woman tries to slap a woman & then gets put in his place

Comparing Artesh and their border guards with PMU and PIJ is simply nonsense, this is like if the US marines were comparing themselves with Israel elite forces and say that Israel is better equipped with better kits, an unstable unsafe proxy that can perish at any time consisting of less than 10 million people.

Okay but US marines don't have rifles from the 70's and they still have body armor & modern helmets don't they ? Iran needs to arm its entire military with kevlar vests/helmets & new rifles at a minimum. I think it's about time.

In my opinion helmet or armor would not change anything big, UAV and surveillance is what is needed.

Body armor can make the difference between life & death. Like come on man this is 2023.

Also since when Iran send money and free weapons to PMF?

So Hezbollah and PMF pay for the weapons Iran supplies ? That's a surprise to me. Also as one poster recently pointed out, the PMF have dozens of Toophan MRAPs, whereas we haven't seen Iranian troops armed with any significant number of them. Iranian soldiers are more likely to have Safir jeeps, which is realistically what they should be sending to PMF. I mean they're barely fighting ISIS anymore and what does ISIS have ? motorcycles & honda civics if they're lucky ?
I still don't see where are the protests against hijab right now

Does someone know if PMF gets free weapons from Iran? PMU are part of the Iraqi army

Iran gives PMU free Ababils and Fajr rockets?

I know for Hezbollah, but never heard that from PMF, Iraq buys weapons from Iran.

That first video I linked above is a video posted by an Iranian American that compiles the news stories and development of Trump as owned by bankers and Jewish money.

Trump is involved with Christian Zionists. Trump is involved with Israel. Trump is involved with Jewish mobsters, dozens of the Jewish mobsters. Personally friends with dozens of Jewish mobsters, from the 1970s to present. Trump is involved with Epstein/blackmail rings and the deepstate. Trump is involved with Jewish Oligarchs. Trump is involved with cia connected Jewish Chabad. Trump is connected to the British "Royals". Trump is friends with Putin. Both Putin and Trump have the same Russian Jewish mob connections dating back to 1994/5. Trump is connected to thousands of other deepstate groups and individuals from Kissinger to Rockefellers to Rothschilds and both party corruption.

Trump was never fighting the deepstate. Trump was never controlled opposition. Trump is the deepstate to usher in a cia/mossad Jewish 1984.

remember Al-Qussair

Iran never interrupted her cooperation with the Palestinian Resistance (which isn't confined to Hamas by the way), not even at the height of the Syrian conflict. Partial alignment is a defining feature of the contemporary international system, not really a problem in this scenario.

That is not the case of Iran.

False syllogism, hogwash.

Both questionable and irrelevant.

But instead of talking in the air show us something that shows Palestinians are hardcore wahhabis

Why the hardcore wahhabis are accepting furnitures not limited to weapons from a SHIA government?

The main Resistance force against "I"SIS at the Al-Yarmuk district south of Damascus was the Palestinian PFLP.

1280px-Jafra-PFLP-Office-Yarmouk_Camp.jpg

Iran supports them, of course.

At the same time, Ahmad Jibril's PFLP-GC countered not just "I"SIS but also the FSA at Yarmuk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom