What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Taleban humiliatingly eating their words (again, this will not be highlighted by oppositionist sources):

Last edited:
Taleban deputy FM: Taliban will provide Iran's water rights according to 1973 water treaty.

(Warning, zionist-controlled source.)

Taleban deputy FM: Taliban will provide Iran's water rights according to 1973 water treaty.

(Warning, zionist-controlled source.)

A promise they also made last year but they didn't honor

A promise they also made last year but they didn't honor

Nobody said they intend to honor it. I completed a partial quote from a "Twitter" source which left out the other of the Taleban deputy FM's statement.

Also, quick reminder: this was all started by the former US-installed regime under president Qani.

In terms of leverage, Iran is in a much better position than Afghanistan. Afghanistan is far more dependent upon imports from Iran than the other way around, so the Taleban's current shenanigans aren't exactly well thought out. Furthermore they are isolated, seeing the issues they created with Pakistan. Iran is trying to make them understand this fact without having to escalate, while noting that patience will not be limitless.

Last edited:

Ali Shamkhani is replaced as head of SNSC. Coincidence after his close ties with that (now executed) traitor?

Yes, chronological coincidence and nothing more.

1) The secretary of the SNSC is traditionally replaced every decade give or take. Shamkhani fulfilled this function from September 2013 to May 2023.
2) He was appointed both to the Expediency Council and as a political advisor to the Supreme Leader on Monday.

Nobody said they intend to honor it. I completed a partial quote from a "Twitter" source which left out the other of the Taleban deputy FM's statement.

Also, quick reminder: this was all started by the former US-installed regime under president Qani
the question is what Iran is gonna do about it ?

the question is what Iran is gonna do about it ?

buy factions in their "Government" ....

These are self-serving warlords with no loyalty to each other and the government itself is being run on foreign aid and US leftovers. This can not go on for long, their system will crumble in a few years and there will be another civil war in Afghanistan. I am 100 % sure Quds Force already has a plan in place.

buy factions in their "Government" ....

These are self-serving warlords with no loyalty to each other and the government itself is being run on foreign aid and US leftovers. This can not go on for long, their system will crumble in a few years and there will be another civil war in Afghanistan. I am 100 % sure Quds Force already has a plan in place.
a few year isśtoo long , we already have factions that didn't enter the war
the solution is fasten the procedure and play the book of British empire . divide Taliban government buy the warlords and made them fight each other for power , don't let one or two faction become strong ,made them fight to exhaustion and after they bleed each other to the point of exhaustion let our guys come in and deal with them .
the people of Afghanistan see them as their own and their savior and there be no opposition against them two bird with one arrow , the eastern border become safe and our interest are protected there .
the question is will Islamic Republic is willing to play such game?
once we played the game with Greece and it brought us 70-80 years of peace on our western border

a few year isśtoo long , we already have factions that didn't enter the war
the solution is fasten the procedure and play the book of British empire . divide Taliban government buy the warlords and made them fight each other for power , don't let one or two faction become strong ,made them fight to exhaustion and after they bleed each other to the point of exhaustion let our guys come in and deal with them .
the people of Afghanistan see them as their own and their savior and there be no opposition against them two bird with one arrow , the eastern border become safe and our interest are protected there .
the question is will Islamic Republic is willing to play such game?
once we played the game with Greece and it brought us 70-80 years of peace on our western border

That's what I said basically. This is no centralized government or even a government. I am not against Afghans by any means but this region will flame up in a few years for sure when the aid will be spent and there will be nothing left.

One needs to be very naive to think Iran is not seeing the situation closely.

That's what I said basically. This is no centralized government or even a government. I am not against Afghans by any means but this region will flame up in a few years for sure when the aid will be spent and there will be nothing left.

One needs to be very naive to think Iran is not seeing the situation closely.
my argument is seeing and watching closely is not the way to go , it burst into flame in several years yes , but why wait , why not act as catalyst and made it explode in several month?

Back
Top Bottom