What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Last edited:
I’m only laughing because the article is about livestock vaccines but the two that I can read and no what they are for are covid vaccines for humans I’m assuming, they should have looked up a better stock picture.

ah, now that you mention it....

Cropped because the photo attached (of a martyred Iranian) could be deemed graphic.

View attachment 923203
I don't know how anyone can look at that picture and not want revenge.

Yeah trust me, I get paid relatively well compared to others in my full time job, part time is just ehh but it’s easy so I can’t complain but cost of living is expensive and my wife actually makes more than me at her job but like typical alpha male Arab from Palestine my wife’s money is hers, I’m lucky I bought my house during the last recession when housing prices collapsed so my house is paid off but having to kids I did the math one year it cost me more or less 3000 a month for my kids that’s half my full time wages just for them, bills every month even no mortgage 2000 and here comes the part time job to save money in my accounts my wife pays for groceries and nonessential’s and we spilt the difference on vacation……so to live a typical American lifestyle isn’t cheap is all im saying.
I don't know how anyone on minimum wage lives here tbh. Average rent prices are $2000.00 and minimum wage is $15/h.

Full time job you basically have $2400 (taxable income) - $2000 rent unless you want to live in a dumpster.

Basically in order to live somewhere decent on minimum income, you need a wife or a roommate to share the rent, which is a common place. Unfortunately this seems like a global issue.

170280078.jpg
170280080.jpg
170280088.jpg
170280094.jpg
170280093.jpg

I wanted to add a comment on these pictures but I won't :)

Yet further Israeli strikes against targets in Syria. Almost daily occurrence now.

Israeli's were truly very stupid in the past.

They could've been operating like this for last 5 years, to the point where Iran would be completely out of Syria due to the frequency of strikes. They should've known that strikes essentially have zero consequences. Took them long enough to find out I guess.

Bit by bit they will knock out Syrian and Iranian military equipment or atleast, what they think is military equipment until resources become low, and ability to re-supply is degraded.

It looks like a war room than happy little family reunion :undecided:
Indeed it does look like a war room, unfortunately it looks like. war room for the side that lost a war.

Demoralized and no solutions available.

خدا گر ز حکمت ببندد دَری
ز رَحمَت گُشاید درِ دیگری

Some of these guys have no idea how much their actions today will change future of Iran yet they are still push their ideas.

I don't know how anyone can look at that picture and not want revenge.

I don't know how anyone on minimum wage lives here tbh. Average rent prices are $2000.00 and minimum wage is $15/h.

Full time job you basically have $2400 (taxable income) - $2000 rent unless you want to live in a dumpster.

Basically in order to live somewhere decent on minimum income, you need a wife or a roommate to share the rent, which is a common place. Unfortunately this seems like a global issue.
I live in 3 bedroom house I got back in 2010 when the housing market collapsed for 65000 my HOA fees are 300 includes internet house is paid off but yes definitely ridiculous, there’s studios down the street from my house that are starting for “3000” lmaooo

you have it easy , when i was resident i wake up at 5 am to be at work at 7 am and my shifts is 12 hours i was back home at 9 pm . on plus side its only 5 day a week i had 2 days off to myself.
right know i wake up at 6am and go to work at 8 am and i'm back home 9pm
I bet you did not drive 200 km to go to work and 200 km to come back every day for two years in a tinny first generation second hand Honda civic..I did it and kept my mouth shut to have work experience as an engineer.This young software developer in Tehran all he does is complain...I paied 16.5% interest rate for my house loan so that I do not lose it..young people today do not know the issues each generation faces...I just hope he stops complaining all the time and be grateful for all the things he has..a job..food to eat..no bombs falling on his head etc..

I live in 3 bedroom house I got back in 2010 when the housing market collapsed for 65000 my HOA fees are 300 includes internet house is paid off but yes definitely ridiculous, there’s studios down the street from my house that are starting for “3000” lmaooo

It’s become just like Iran now….in the US.

In Iran one of my properties has hit 3 milliard and rising. It’s a 70 sq meters pre construction apt I bought years ago. What’s the average salary these days? 3 million? 5 million? Absurd

It’s become just like Iran now….in the US.

In Iran one of my properties has hit 3 milliard and rising. It’s a 70 sq meters pre construction apt I bought years ago. What’s the average salary these days? 3 million? 5 million? Absurd
There are different parts of the country here you can still move to buy a house for dirt cheap and live comfortably on a small salary but you wouldn’t want to live there. Good night

I was going to go to sleep reading random articles I’m like damn it plants are going to take over, “scientists” need to invest their time solving world hinger and diseases but just on the off chance plants do takeover like some of anime’s I’ve watched once upon a time In sorry plants I usually eat more meat than veggies.

Last edited:
Forget it dude.

After 5 years, if you haven't adjusted to it, then you should. Don't hold your breath on anything. Without direct fire support from Iran itself, all expeditionary forces do NOT have the upperhand against Israel and USA when they can scramble all their aircraft in a clash.

Forget what?
I am the chill one calming you down here.

Back
Top Bottom