What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

EBC also is known as Everest Base Camp trek bounces an owing mountain view with the foretastes of the lifestyle of world-famous mountain climbers, the Sherpas. The trek gives access to the Sagarmatha National Park which is enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Site. There is the presence of several peaks of the Himalayas by the side of Mt. Everest. Kalapatthar is a mountain near Mt. Everest which is famous for obtaining the views of wide-ranging along with beautiful views of Everest and the other peaks. Sherpas are the best attendant for climbing the Mt. Everest. Besides, the Khumbu glacier is also one of the most attractive places for tourists towards the area.

The 15 days Everest Base Camp Trek itinerary is designed for the trekkers who are in good health and have average physical fitness. Trekkers need to maintain safety for problems that may arise while trekking as the base camp is situated in the high altitude. You should take properly required gear before trekking. Some may suffer from several headaches. Drinking sufficient water can help trekkers to get rid of several pains and problems.

Our journey starts from Kathmandu Valley. We have a flight to Lukla airport from Kathmandu and trek towards the route of Phakding. We go straight towards Namche bazaar where we can get heart-melting views of different peaks of mountains that enable us to every moment in our cameras. We trek back to Namche Bazaar through Pheriche and then back to Lukla after having look over beautiful sights of peaks. Our journey ends back in Kathmandu.
Nepalaya Treks and Expedition

Thamel 17 Kwabahl, Kathmandu, Nepal inside the Hotel Nepalaya
Kamal Rimal +9779851180282 Sujan Bhatta +9779841127891 Bashu Rimal +9779843938769
info@nepalayatreks.com nepalayatreks@gmail.com

Everest Base camp Trek

Trip Code : TTN/ER-02 Price : $1898 Days :15 Days
www.nepalayatreks.com

There's a thin line between this sort of take on social norms on the one hand, and duplicity on the other. It'd be deplorable to think that everything you countered resident zionists and other Iran-haters with, was thus mere formality rather than accurate reflection of convictions.

Your crusade against "corrupt IRI officials" is increasingly sounding like a copy-paste of discourse generated by foreign-backed oppositionists in exile, and wasn't initiated before weeks after your first post. Pessimists would tend to interpret this as an attempt to acquire credentials prior to embarking on the actual agenda.
I appreciate you taking the time to write this at 3am your local time. I am glad you removed the part about my British flags given your own European flags and residence. As for what you retained, your slanderous narrative of a copy and paste driven pro-opposition crusade or infiltration (LOL) is just in your head and not reality.

For the record, I obviously never insulted 'Iranian war heroes' - that's a preposterous lie. Calling any criticism of Iranian military figures an insult against war heroes is an obvious and pathetic attempt to deflect from the very real criticisms of the following: how cheap Iranian life is under the IRI, how Iran is impotent and unwilling to respond to frequent Israeli acts of aggression (against Iranians and Iranian interests in Syria, Iraq and inside Iran) and how IRI officials lie about this to save face.

You are complicit in the above by propagating the same lies, which is why I tagged you to recent developments after you claimed (1) Israeli strikes very rarely kill Iranians and (2) when they do, Iran always responds directly. Well (2) in particular is a very simple hypothesis to prove/disprove given we have unfortunately had two more martyrs in the past few days. The click is ticking for Hajizadeh to vindicate your thesis.

By the way how’s everybody’s Ramadan going off today slept 13 hours straight, dying for a cigarette not going to lie, probably go back to sleep again, 8 hours 30 minutes left.
this year the ISI didn't reduce work period , so , I'm dying ... I can not afford to rent a house in suitable neighborhood in Tehran and so I have to spend 3.5 - to 4 hours in the path to work and home ...

این حکومتی ها به بهانه ماه رمضان غذاخوری ها رو نیمه تعطیل کردند و قراره هزینه غذا رو که 400 تومن بود پرداخت نکنند ولی حاضر نشدند ساعت کاری رو مثل هر سال کم کنند و فرض رو گرفتند که هیچ کسی روزه نمی گیره ...

حداقل همون 1 ساعتی که ما رو اضافه تر برای غذا نگه می دارند رو باید کم می کردند ...

روز به روز پلیدتر و کثیف تر می شوند

this year the ISI didn't reduce work period , so , I'm dying ... I can not afford to rent a house in suitable neighborhood in Tehran and so I have to spend 3.5 - to 4 hours in the path to work and home ...

این حکومتی ها به بهانه ماه رمضان غذاخوری ها رو نیمه تعطیل کردند و قراره هزینه غذا رو که 400 تومن بود پرداخت نکنند ولی حاضر نشدند ساعت کاری رو مثل هر سال کم کنند و فرض رو گرفتند که هیچ کسی روزه نمی گیره ...

حداقل همون 1 ساعتی که ما رو اضافه تر برای غذا نگه می دارند رو باید کم می کردند ...

I do not feel sorry for you..when I was your age I had to travel 4-5 hours between Montreal and Ottawa to go to work..I get up 6 am to be at work at 9 am and make it home by 7 pm...I did that for two years in rain and snow storms and you know what!,..I did not F**king complain.... life is a bitch so stop complaining and get on with it:woot:

I do not feel sorry for you..when I was your age I had to travel 4-5 hours between Montreal and Ottawa to go to work..I get up 6 am to be at work at 9 am and make it home by 7 pm...I did that for two years in rain and snow storms and you know what!,..I did not F**king complain.... life is a bitch so stop complaining and get on with it:woot:
well , i would like to replace Tehran and Karaj with Montereal and Ottawa ...
For sure you didn't experienced the Karaj and Tehran metro at begging of work time and end of it ...

and for your knowledge , i get up at 5:00 , my work start at 7:00 then i return to home at 18:00 ...

I'm not complaining for you guys , you are useless , you guys are painting wrong picture about Iran for general audience , I just shows the reality of Iran ...

I work two jobs one I can get away with doing light duty it’s part time the other I really can’t but I take a lot more breaks and they have a guy who helps me. I also took another nap, Florida is to hot to be outside, Iran is hot but no humidity its like Palestine I’m assuming , here it’s hot and humid and unbearable to be outside right now.

Last edited:
Cropped because the photo attached (of a martyred Iranian) could be deemed graphic.

crop.png

Your life experience versus someone’s else’s life experience may be two separate things, what you went through can’t be compared to what someone else goes through,not debating here I work two jobs 70 plus hours a week, usually 6 days a week I make sure I have one day a week off, trust me I complain a lot I’m sore exhausted but at least I get treated well I can’t say for work conditions in other countries don’t live there.

Your life experience versus someone’s else’s life experience may be two separate things, what you went through can’t be compared to what someone else goes through,not debating here I work two jobs 70 plus hours a week, usually 6 days a week I make sure I have one day a week off, trust me I complain a lot I’m sore exhausted but at least I get treated well I can’t say for work conditions in other countries don’t live there.
When you work harder every year and your
Net income become lesser, then it's like torture...

This is the condition of almost all regular employees in Iran ...

Cropped because the photo attached (of a martyred Iranian) could be deemed graphic.

View attachment 923203
He was appointment to the office for his big words ....

you have it easy , when i was resident i wake up at 5 am to be at work at 7 am and my shifts is 12 hours i was back home at 9 pm . on plus side its only 5 day a week i had 2 days off to myself.
right know i wake up at 6am and go to work at 8 am and i'm back home 9pm

When you work harder every year and your
Net income become lesser, then it's like torture...

This is the condition of almost all regular employees in Iran ...

He was appointment to the office for his big words ....
Yeah trust me, I get paid relatively well compared to others in my full time job, part time is just ehh but it’s easy so I can’t complain but cost of living is expensive and my wife actually makes more than me at her job but like typical alpha male Arab from Palestine my wife’s money is hers, I’m lucky I bought my house during the last recession when housing prices collapsed so my house is paid off but having to kids I did the math one year it cost me more or less 3000 a month for my kids that’s half my full time wages just for them, bills every month even no mortgage 2000 and here comes the part time job to save money in my accounts my wife pays for groceries and nonessential’s and we spilt the difference on vacation……so to live a typical American lifestyle isn’t cheap is all im saying.

Back
Top Bottom