What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The current working theory of an uptick in Israeli strikes against Syria is that Iran is stepping up its efforts to provide AD systems to Syria, and Israel is trying to counter this. In the context of videos showing a lot of interceptions in recent strikes, a satellite photo showing an Iranian radar destroyed in Syria (not in recent strikes, from Dec 2022 IIRC) and recent news on Iran-Syria AD deals, this seems plausible (albeit inherently speculative).

Some of the recent interceptions by Syrian AD:

Last edited:
Can you prove that IRGC-linked "Twitter" accounts have been publishing disinformation?
What are you talking about?

I was saying IRGC and affiliated military media need a public relations account to counter deliberate mis-information. I sited the quadcopter attack in Isfahan, because Israeli and Ukrainian PR accounts disseminated fake information about wide-scale strikes on Iran which was all a lie, but their was no counter to it.

-There exists a bevy of Twitter accounts that post highly detailed satellite imagery showing clearly, the destruction IDF strikes have caused. -- Linked below is just a recent one. Iran doesn't say much at all regarding material losses, so it's either Israeli/Western sources which constantly report Iranian material destruction or Iranian sources that admit to personnel losses every now and then. I try to balance between the two believe it or not.

Nothing for me here to prove Salar, I see the satellite pictures, I read the articles and updates on Twitter reporting on said strikes. It's up to the individual to believe whatever it is they want to believe. Iran is suffering men and material losses in Syria: it's a sobering reality, I know, but one nonetheless.

Perhaps you can provide evidence to the contrary. I want to be wrong on the matter.... I'm not concrete in my rationalizations mind you.
Here's the thing.

Either you want to believe or don't want to believe counter-value ops are being conducted. This is a website for discussion and dissemination of information. Satellite pictures being very important.

On one side we see actions we can verify to be correct and dismiss the unverifiable, on the other we have these claimed phantom operations inside Israel that we no clue about, nor have any evidence to see. So one may have to just hope it is true, in other words this creates a tendency to cope.

As was evident before, public relations and media relations are so exceptionally poor in Iran, the Israeli's devote hundreds of millions of dollars to it in contrast

Last edited:
CEO's and executives getting schooled by the President = good news. Glass is full. :tup:

Islamic Iran's powerful ballistic missile strike which blew to smithereen's the Mossad operational center in Arbil, northern Iraq took place a year ago (in March 2022).

Less than a year prior, Islamic Iran annihilated a CIA base (let's cite zionist sources because some seem to find these more credible than Iranian ones):

No my friend, the Resistance didn't and will never stop as long as the Islamic Revolution is alive.

Do you know of any other government on the planet brave enough to directly hit American or Isra"el"i regime assets like that? Because I personally don't. Not even our respected partners in anti-imperial struggle, Russia and China, have mustered this much fortitude in recent times.

Let's not lose sight of proportions and context, Islamic Iran is the world leader in fighting the zio-American empire. Nobody comes near. Respect where due.

This would beg the question whether the Palestinian Resistance which Iran hasn't ceased arming, is part of a Shia empire?
Worth noting that none of these events took place inside Israel.

Iranian woman elected as ‘Best Referee’ in World Taekwondo Grand Slam in China​

Monday, 03 April 2023 4:04 PM [ Last Update: Monday, 03 April 2023 4:12 PM ]

US Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (L) talks with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during a rally with fellow Democrats before voting on H.R. 1, or the People Act, on the East Steps of the US Capitol on March 08, 2019 in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)

Masoumeh Baqeri, Iranian international Taekwondo referee

An Iranian woman has been elected as the “Best Referee” for her spectacular performance at this year’s World Taekwondo Grand Slam Champions Series hosted by China.
Masoumeh Baqeri, the international referee of the Islamic Republic of Iran, was awarded on Monday as the best referee by the organizing committee of World Taekwondo Grand Slam Champions Series, which were held in the eastern Chinese city of Wuxi on April 2 and 3.
Baqeri, who had been invited to adjudicate the competitions by the World Taekwondo Federation, was praised for having committed the least possible mistakes in her decisions during the four days of the preliminary and final competitions in Wuxi, and was finally selected and introduced as the "Best Referee" of the tournament.
Baqeri and Shahram Arbabi, the president of Iran Taekwondo Federation's referees committee, are the two international referees from our country that have been chosen as candidates for the Taekwondo competitions in the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris.
5ee4776d-2005-4654-8522-e3168263b0f4.jpeg
Masoumeh Baqeri (C), the international referee of the Islamic Republic of Iran, was awarded as “Best Referee” by the organizing committee of World Taekwondo Grand Slam Champions Series in China on April 3.
A total of 60 referees from different continents will be nominated to judge in the Olympic Games, who should initially judge the World Championship, Grand Prix and Olympic qualifiers. After the final evaluation of the judges' performance in the said competitions, 26 judges (13 men and 13 women) will be invited to Paris to judge taekwondo competitions.
Baqeri’s stunning performance during the Grand Slam competitions has increased her chances of being among the elected judges for the Paris 2024 Olympic Games.
During the World Taekwondo Grand Slam Champions Series, Iranian taekwondo practitioners won four different gold, silver and bronze medals in the international tournament, with 389 athletes from 26 countries competing at the Wuxi Taihu International Expo Center in the Chinese city near Shanghai.
Iranian athlete Aryan Salimi won a gold medal, followed by Mehran Barkhordari and Danial Bozorgi who won two silver medals, and in the third rank, Reza Kalhor won a bronze medal in the two-day event.

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

I was saying IRGC and affiliated military media need a public relations account to counter deliberate mis-information. I sited the quadcopter attack in Isfahan, because Israeli and Ukrainian PR accounts disseminated fake information about wide-scale strikes on Iran which was all a lie, but their was no counter to it.

Thought you were saying it's ok that IRGC affiliated media publish disinformation since the enemy does too and it's efficient. Will edit my post.

Worth noting that none of these events took place inside Israel.

The killing of Avi Har-Even, Isra"el"'s equivalent to shahid Fakhrizadeh did take place on Palestinian soil.

But what are details such as this worth next to the fact that the Islamic Republic is the only government on earth brave enough to fight these oppressors including by firing at their forces, in spite of a massive resource differential? Answer: nothing.

Last edited:
The current working theory of an uptick in Israeli strikes against Syria is that Iran is stepping up its efforts to provide AD systems to Syria, and Israel is trying to counter this. In the context of videos showing a lot of interceptions in recent strikes, a satellite photo showing an Iranian radar destroyed in Syria (not in recent strikes, from Dec 2022 IIRC) and recent news on Iran-Syria AD deals, this seems plausible (albeit inherently speculative).

Some of the recent interceptions by Syrian AD:

What are they intercepting? Using what? I'm curious

اینقدر حرص نخورید

سال ۲۰۱۲ اغلب شما اینجا نبودید
اسد تقریبا رفتنی بود
صد و پنجاه کشور جهان کنفرانس سوریه پس از اسد تشکیل دادن

کیا اسد رو‌ نگه داشتن
همونا الان زیر موشک اسراییل اند

شما پای گوشی نشستی عزیز
حرص نخور
بگذار اونی که زیر موشکه خودش طراحی کنه​

So they continue taking credit for random acts of resistance within Israel and invoking these as their official responses to direct Israeli airstrikes in Syria that kill IRGC members. There was an attack yesterday in Tel Aviv which injured two IDF soldiers (one "seriously").

So they continue taking credit for random acts of resistance within Israel and invoking these as their official responses to direct Israeli airstrikes in Syria that kill IRGC members. There was an attack yesterday in Tel Aviv which injured two IDF soldiers (one "seriously").

Took credit for or welcomed?

What i understand Iran has shown poor capability on intelligence, field coordination. They suffer loses, thats nor the fact, the fact is they didn't cause any damage. symbolic offense wont result in anything. so far countless damage revived by Iran in Syria but never did any to Israel and USA...just some fire works.. some times i wonder they way they killed and fight ISIS or any Sunni militias , they don't have much position against Israel...from 2014 i never witnessed any significant blow against Israel and America. For at least once.

Why don't send one missile from Syria to Israel as response....The only thing i witnessed Iran id achieve is spreading shia empire...Even though their shia neighbors are out of control.

I know enemy wants u to react badly to spread the the war... U better repose tactically vary tactically.
intelligence operation , science and technology , military operation , propaganda and all activities all need money ... sanction and ISI supper corruption empty our pocket

اینقدر حرص نخورید

سال ۲۰۱۲ اغلب شما اینجا نبودید
اسد تقریبا رفتنی بود
صد و پنجاه کشور جهان کنفرانس سوریه پس از اسد تشکیل دادن

کیا اسد رو‌ نگه داشتن
همونا الان زیر موشک اسراییل اند

شما پای گوشی نشستی عزیز
حرص نخور
بگذار اونی که زیر موشکه خودش طراحی کنه​
سال 2012 عنان اختیار وضع داخلی کشور از دست نرفته بود و حداقل در داخل انسجام داشتیم ....

Iran-backed forces carried out 78 attacks against US occupation troops since 2021

“Yesterday, CENTCOM Commander Gen. Kurilla told our committee that Iran-backed proxies have attacked U.S. forces ‘about 78 times’ since January 1st, 2021. It needs to be understood that the IRGC and their proxies are terrorists who seek to harm Americans and undermine our national security and they will be treated as such.”

https://armedservices.house.gov/news/press-releases/rogers-statement-deadly-attack-us-forces-syria

And the disinformation aimed at falsely magnifying Iranian casualties goes on and on.

Latest example: the New York Post publishing an outright lie, namely that "19 IRGC" personnel were "killed" in recent US air strikes on Syria.

ny1.png

Link: https://nypost.com/2023/03/28/lloyd...attack-during-senate-iraq-vote-gop-lawmakers/

Apart from the fact that there's no confirmation whatsoever for this absurd claim (neither from Iran nor any other party), it's enough to click on the hyperlink to be redirected to the referenced article on the same website, and guess what that source is stating?

ny2.jpg

Link: https://nypost.com/2023/03/25/us-strikes-kill-19-syrian-fighters-after-iran-drone-attack/

As you can see, no mention of any IRGC member nor of any Iranian among the martyrs. Three Syrian soldiers, eleven pro-government (Syrian) paramilitary troops and five non-Syrian fighters all of a sudden turned into "19 IRGC fighters".

Behold everyone how the enemy is desperate to inflate the actual number of Iranian martyrs. Claimed Syrian fatalities are probably exaggerated too. Iranians are advised to be alert about sources engaging in this sort of propaganda and to avoid falling for it.

Last edited:
I bet you did not drive 200 km to go to work and 200 km to come back every day for two years in a tinny first generation second hand Honda civic..I did it and kept my mouth shut to have work experience as an engineer.This young software developer in Tehran all he does is complain...I paied 16.5% interest rate for my house loan so that I do not lose it..young people today do not know the issues each generation faces...I just hope he stops complaining all the time and be grateful for all the things he has..a job..food to eat..no bombs falling on his head etc..
The problem is I didn't drive but the 12km distance take more than one hours

There are different parts of the country here you can still move to buy a house for dirt cheap and live comfortably on a small salary but you wouldn’t want to live there. Good night

I was going to go to sleep reading random articles I’m like damn it plants are going to take over, “scientists” need to invest their time solving world hinger and diseases but just on the off chance plants do takeover like some of anime’s I’ve watched once upon a time In sorry plants I usually eat more meat than veggies.
If you live there you lose that small salary

Israel is currently in chaos, a fragmented society - and turmoil will only increase in June (depending on Netanyahu's decision to proceed or cancel the power grab).
Benjamin Netanyahu is grasping for air at the moment and he's is trying to bait Iran and her allies into attack mode especially with the uptick in recent attacks in Syria.

In my opinion any strike at Israeli soil at the moment is idiotic because that would play in the hands of Benjamin Netanyahu's government and unite the decaying and fragmented Israeli society.

I hope hope the Iranian leadership will have the patience to let things play out in Israel and if Benjamin Netanyahu's power grab succeeds then that it will create the perfect window of opportunity to attack israel with significantly less consequences.

Back
Top Bottom