What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Today I had 6 patient with the symptoms (actually my hospital is not the first line for poisoning it's mainly a trauma center) and after two other hospital designed for such cases told They can't provide service anymore they send 6 for us.
One of the child even was not as tall as my waist band . I can't accept she was victim of mass hysteria specially when they all said the same story .they smelled something like vegetables before the symptoms .

There are sick People who do it and don't care .
and here I say such thing happened .I never said which group did it . In fact it's still unknown who did it and despite several arrest that happened still they are investigate it and no news about the people behind it get published .
It appears they've arrested people from 5 different provinces in connection with chemical attacks?

Found this hilarious post on Reddit
77s9a3zhrcma1.png

They are claiming that Iran is forcing young girls to watch p*rn with donkeys and animals as a punishment

I wonder how the hell can they believe such things

Found this hilarious post on Reddit
View attachment 919270
They are claiming that Iran is forcing young girls to watch p*rn with donkeys and animals as a punishment

I wonder how the hell can they believe such things
Same shit they did with Gaddafi, intervention on the pretext of imminent mass rape. Taking babies out of incubators. Always the same playbook.

Gaddafi wasn't the greatest or nicest man, but his country was proceeding and developing the best infrastructure in Africa. His people are far worse of today than before.

Yes, exactly and in the same breath pogroms are currently being carried out in Palestina by the right-wing government against Palestinians. Well, the western world ignores this quite happily.

Yes, exactly and in the same breath pogroms are currently being carried out in Palestina by the right-wing government against Palestinians. Well, the western world ignores this quite happily.
Israelis are designed as whites, but only when it suits to them

The white (western) world would support anything against brown countries and just believe anything about them

And i don't mention Islam because for example, Armenia is not a muslim country, but western whites and neocons supports Baku because Israel supports Baku, even if Baku is a muslim majority country

Whites fell in love with the Jewish State (as well as Japan and other white-owned colony)

George Washington, one of the United States forefather, said in his farewell letter concerning foreign policy:
>We should never become so infatuated with another nation as to loose focus of our country's best interests and start making decisions based on our love for another nation. He also said; We should never become consumed by another country's hatred.
They are doing the exact opposite of his advice

Iran Allegedly Hacked Israeli University’s Advanced Weapons Research​

An Israeli report said that the hackers had penetrated not just into the faculty/student personnel records, but that they had accessed all of the research and development materials, including the most sensitive weapons research performed on behalf of the military-industrial complex. Technion is also a center of cyber-research including cyber-weapons capabilities. All of this would be a critical achievement for the Iranians, who already have significant cyber capabilities.

Last edited:
Why did you change your name and tbh I know you slanted to the right I never minded that because whatever people’s political spectrum I respect that but you seem to have gotten a lot more intense, either way I looked up your old name because I haven’t seen you post in awhile and I liked our little foodie but we had going for awhile night.

Patarames talking to The EurAsia Times, in a recently published paper which otherwise features flawed speculation including by Seth Frantzman who seems to consider the S-400 as a potential game-changer that may compel the zionist regime to launch preemptive airstrikes on Iran (which is highly unlikely given that Iran is equipped with comparable systems already) or the time it would take to train Iranian crews on the S-400 (surely less than suggested in the piece, considering its similarity with the S-300 Iran is operating), as well as a technical mistake on Bavar-373, described as an "Iranian version of the S-400", so the entirety of the article needn't be posted.

When asked whether the presence of S-400 air defenses in the country can complicate the situation for Israel, Iran military expert Patarames told EurAsian Times, “Iran is on the threshold of nuclear weapon capability. If Israel feels it’s worth a conflict to prevent that, they may do it. The end of such a conflict would be Iran attacking vital Israeli targets and Israel responding with about 3-4 nuclear strikes on Iran’s nuclear sites. So, no. S-400 would not be the reason for them to attack Iran.

“The only caveat is that Su-35 would just make any attempt by the IDF/AF for a serious airpower campaign against Iran very costly for them. Su-35 would hunt down returning Israeli fighters or disrupt their refueling.”

Last edited:
Why did you change your name and tbh I know you slanted to the right I never minded that because whatever people’s political spectrum I respect that but you seem to have gotten a lot more intense, either way I looked up your old name because I haven’t seen you post in awhile and I liked our little foodie but we had going for awhile night.
Well because PDF outcome is nothing

And I am too busy in real life

Both Russian and Ukraine side use Iranian weaponry, food, drink, etc...

Back
Top Bottom