What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

این تحلیل واقعا دیدن داره ...

افول سیاهی

More or else same as always.
I agree, but I was watching on and off last year and they had the facade of being a patriotic opposition to the current leadership, at least they tried to portray it as such; but this is just flat out treasonous by now.

Well

what's your idea about Saeed emami group or the ones who tried to assassinate hajjarian ?

Mentioned the Sa'id Emami affair explicitly in a previous comment:

To those interested, I'd recommend listening to Purmas'ud conferences on the topic of nofuz, they're available on YouTube (search for: پورمسعود نفوذ ). As with the 'environmental' spy ring, those are infiltrators working on behalf of hostile intelligence agencies. They can either perform spying (as in collecting and transmitting sensitive information to the enemy) or sabotage the Islamic Republic's policies and/or image through false flag operations. Hints to a Mossad stay-behind network can be gleaned from the trove of declassified SAVAK documents.

As for Hajjarian, didn't study the case thoroughly enough but even if he was shot at by some fervent member of security forces acting autonomously: although individual vigilantism is illicit, it's still is very different from intoxicating random school girls. The persons who attacked Hajjarian weren't opposing basic education for girls. Ideological motives aren't comparable.

Last edited:
Hmm, crazy man- PLOT TWIST- could this be Iran "repaying" the Soviet Union for arming and supporting both sides during the Iran- Iraq war? Just a crazy idea that seems so coincidental, but yea, Ukraine probably buying accessible, good quality affordable Iranian products- Iran cracked the achilles heel of sanctions - productivity.

Any hypothetical Iranian-made munitions in the hands of Ukrainian forces, were supplied to them by NATO regimes from seized Iranian cargos destined for Yemen or Iraq, or they were re-sold to Kiev by third parties without Iran's consent. Iran will not betray nor backstab an ally or a strategic partner, and today this includes the Russian Federation.

As for Iranian foodstuffs, they're available on international markets. Everyone can buy those.

If Iran was side-dealing with the regime in Kiev then the latter would not be publicly attacking Iran the way it does. Zelensky woulnd't call Iran "our common enemy" in talks with the zionist "foreign minister", his advisor wouldn't seek to take credit for the attempted quadcopter attack in Esfahan, Ukraine wouldn't downgrade diplomatic relations with Iran, and so on.

The notion that Iran is selling weapons to Ukraine is untrue, and it's being spread by NATO regimes to try and undermine the bourgoning bilateral ties between Iran and Russia. I'd advise brothers not to fall for it.

Last edited:

full (14).png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom