What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Last edited:
Recent news/developments:

- Iran protests fizzle out (without the system making any notable concessions under duress)
- "Israel" rocked by months of the largest protests it has ever seen, on brink of third intifada with massive uptick in armed resistance activities across Occupied Palestine
- Massive lithium discovery in Hamadan (to be extracted from 2025)
- Massive natural gas discovery in Gulf of Oman (announced today, more details in April)
- Iran-Saudi restore diplomatic relations mediated by China with no US involvement, destroying Israel's plans to build an Arab NATO against Iran and downgrading the role of "Iran International" soft war asset against Iran
- IAEA Chief Grossi has public spat with Israel on illegality of Israel's threatened attacks against Iran
- Iran oil exports continue to increase (estimated 1.2-1.5m bpd, highest since US destroyed JCPOA in 2018 under Trump)
- Su-35 deal officially confirmed at highest levels with delivery expected very soon
- Iran enriches uranium to 84%, amassed sufficient stockpile of 60% HEU for 2 nuclear warheads within 2 weeks, more every month
- Iran-US prisoner exchange deal reached

Anything else?

Last edited:
Thats a good thing! I had a cancer robotic surgery last year. After waking up from anesthetic - i had no harm or what so ever - I decided to go smoking a cigarette in the little park of the hospital. Ok, all nurses looked at me like they see an alien, but i had no problem walking around 10 hours after robotic surgery.

Thats a good thing! I had a cancer robotic surgery last year. After waking up from anesthetic - i had no harm or what so ever - I decided to go smoking a cigarette in the little park of the hospital. Ok, all nurses looked at me like they see an alien, but i had no problem walking around 10 hours after robotic surgery.

the news is from 2021, that twitter channel runs all kind of news from 2-3 years ago and claims "Happened today" dont know why.

Iran Successfully Performs First Remote Robotic Surgery on Dog​

ByIFP Editorial Staff
June 24, 2021

- Iran protests fizzle out (without the system making any notable concessions under duress)
- "Israel" rocked by months of the largest protests it has ever seen, on brink of third intifada with massive uptick in armed resistance activities across Occupied Palestine
- Massive natural gas discovery in Gulf of Oman (announced today, more details in April)
- Iran-Saudi restore diplomatic relations mediated by China with no US involvement, destroying Israel's plans to build an Arab NATO against Iran and downgrading the role of "Iran International" soft war asset against Iran
- IAEA Chief Grossi has public spat with Israel on illegality of Israel's threatened attacks against Iran
- Iran oil exports continue to increase (estimated 1.2-1.5m bpd, highest since US destroyed JCPOA in 2018 under Trump)
- Su-35 deal officially confirmed at highest levels with delivery expected very soon
- Iran enriches uranium to 84%, amassed sufficient stockpile of 60% HEU for 2 nuclear warheads within 2 weeks, more every month

Anything else?

- Iran conducted her most damaging cyber-attack on the zionist entity to date by hacking the Technion university's sensitive databases and potentially gaining access to documentation on close to all advanced future weapons systems Tel Aviv is working on.

@SalarHaqq

Anyone by chance, have a link to Hassan Tehrani Moghadamms full interview video?

Which would that be? The report on the missile program where several officials including Tehrani Moqaddam can be seen talking, or another? Perhaps yavar may be able to help.

Last edited:

Anything else?
isi agents are shitting in domestic matters ...

the news is from 2021, that twitter channel runs all kind of news from 2-3 years ago and claims "Happened today" dont know why.

Iran Successfully Performs First Remote Robotic Surgery on Dog​

ByIFP Editorial Staff
June 24, 2021

Ok, but it is up to date with the surgery method. And that for years as it seems.

Back
Top Bottom