What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

From my experience most people are not happy with the IR and the lack of social freedoms.

Hard to say if they modified them to be under 300km to be on terms with missile control treaties, but regardless it would have to be used very closely to the border of Iran to reach important areas of Iran, and it is certainly a threat, but a limited threat in terms of quantity.

They would likely only keep them for tactical use, rather than inside or near city use, because they know Iran can do 50x what they can do to their cities.

Regardless I hope this news is true. IR would be force to realize reality they've been denying.

Your experience is limited to your very small echo chamber. Ergo you be wrong mate.

Regarding Zan Zendegi protests, it failed to bring bare minimum to the streets and unfortunately gave mullahs the feeling of security to not proceed with modifications.

The protesters could not even gather 1000 in a big city in one short video. Compare that to Pakistan or Israel or France with 100000 protestors.

Mullahs unfortunately did not correct head cover rules enough. I blame protestors because they poorly represented the majority.

I know this crowd very well. A bunch of قرتی پرتی منحرف that have never raised a finger for their country. Most of my own family is like this. An entitled crowd more interested in the price of chicken than rolling their sleeves and helping solve problems and further build the country.

This crowd is not the majority. The majority came in the streets for revolution. They went to war. They went to school and moving Iranian industries from pharma to nano to nuclear to military systems. They populate the ranks of security, government, and hosseiniehs.

They came and celebrated a few days ago on 22 Bahman.

There’s nothing wrong with having your opinion. The problem is your team is not as large or effectual as you’d like to believe.

Long overdue to make tree planting a "National goal". The goal is modest but a good start.

Iran to plant 1 billion trees in 4 years.
رئیس جمهور طرح کاشت ۱ میلیارد درخت طی ۴ سال در سراسر کشور را از جمله اقدامات بسیار خوب و ارزنده در زمینه حفظ منابع طبیعیدانست و گفت بر اساس این طرح هر ایرانی باید ۳ درخت بکارد.
به گزارش خبرگزاری مهر به نقل از پایگاه اطلاع رسانی ریاست جمهوری، حجت الاسلام سید ابراهیم رئیسی صبح امروز (دوشنبه) در حاشیه مراسم روز درختکاری در سخنان کوتاهی حفظ منابع طبیعی، غنی‌سازی جنگل‌ها و ایجاد پارک‌های جنگلی را سه اقدام مهم در حفظ محیط زیست و توسعه پایدار در کشور خواند و گفت: طرح کاشت ۱ میلیارد درخت طی ۴ سال در سراسر کشور، از جمله اقدامات بسیار خوب و ارزنده در این زمینه است. بر اساس این طرح هر ایرانی باید سه درخت بکارد.

Three_plant.jpg

Tree_plant_2.jpg

HUGE NEWS

Iran says it's discovered what could be the world's second-largest lithium deposit​

Yes, thats great. And now some more titan and alumina deposits. And Gold. And Platinium. And so. You know. ^^

حالا دوستان ماله کشی هنوز می خواهند بر طبل « ترس جمعی » بدمند ؟!

I know this crowd very well. A bunch of قرتی پرتی منحرف that have never raised a finger for their country. Most of my own family is like this. An entitled crowd more interested in the price of chicken than rolling their sleeves and helping solve problems and further build the country.

This crowd is not the majority. The majority came in the streets for revolution. They went to war. They went to school and moving Iranian industries from pharma to nano to nuclear to military systems. They populate the ranks of security, government, and hosseiniehs.

They came and celebrated a few days ago on 22 Bahman.

There’s nothing wrong with having your opinion. The problem is your team is not as large or effectual as you’d like to believe.
Here's the problem that people have noted, this was all by the older gentlemen born before the revolution. The new generation has been a completely failure, overwhelmingly dominated by western liberalism. The expectation that Islamic revolution values will remain when the old generation is gone and the new are moving in is doubtful, and much like the Soviet Union, it will be forced to reform and ultimentaly collapse because they reformed.

When they blocked Saeed Mohammed a skilled administrator from becoming President in exchange for an illiterate, it became apparent that none of the chronic civilian issues will be solved. All you have to do is look at Russian economic performance and currency strength after the war, and then look at Iran's. The competence difference in civilian administration is very easy to see.

Here's the problem that people have noted, this was all by the older gentlemen born before the revolution. The new generation has been a completely failure, overwhelmingly dominated by western liberalism. The expectation that Islamic revolution values will remain when the old generation is gone and the new are moving in is doubtful, and much like the Soviet Union, it will be forced to reform and ultimentaly collapse because they reformed.

When they blocked Saeed Mohammed a skilled administrator from becoming President in exchange for an illiterate, it became apparent that none of the chronic civilian issues will be solved. All you have to do is look at Russian economic performance and currency strength after the war, and then look at Iran's. The competence difference in civilian administration is very easy to see.
The ‘west’ suffers from this disease as well. Western governments are managing this weak crowd. As is the IRI. Nothing here. Move on.

https://www.mei.edu/publications/race-replace-ali-shamkhani-irans-most-palatable-interlocutor-west

In some ways, this can be good or bad news. I honestly don't know. Their is no news that Shamkhani is being replaced, but the fact that is collegue that was close to him was executed for espionage, should ring some alarm bells about this future as the head of the national security council.

If Shamkhani "goes into retirement", Who will replace Shamkhani? Is is a more determined person, a more revolutionary person? A person to be more willing to use force? Or less so. etc....

https://www.mei.edu/publications/race-replace-ali-shamkhani-irans-most-palatable-interlocutor-west

In some ways, this can be good or bad news. I honestly don't know. Their is no news that Shamkhani is being replaced, but the fact that is collegue that was close to him was executed for espionage, should ring some alarm bells about this future as the head of the national security council.

If Shamkhani "goes into retirement", Who will replace Shamkhani? Is is a more determined person, a more revolutionary person? A person to be more willing to use force? Or less so. etc....
The article is worthless speculation. Regardless, Shamkhani first supported the JCPOA, then he says he regrets it, and now he supports it again.

I wonder if he is responsible for Iran's extreme conservatism and desire to avoid a conflict at any means necessary (in relation to the nuclear program, responding to US/Israeli assassinations, etc) in recent decades.

The article is worthless speculation. Regardless, Shamkhani first supported the JCPOA, then he says he regrets it, and now he supports it again.

I wonder if he is responsible for Iran's extreme conservatism and desire to avoid a conflict at any means necessary (in relation to the nuclear program, responding to US/Israeli assassinations, etc) in recent decades.
I get that, which is why I mentioned their is no news about replacement, but my point was basically asking.

How much is Shamkhani influencing decisions, and in which direction. The fact that his friend was a major spy is kind of a big deal, and leads me to think he is a crook, just using this position to enrich himself, which to me, might explain the lack luster responses. After all, he is the head of the SNSC, any military decision would have to come through him..

من حرف قبلیم رو به روز میکنم
مدارکی دیدم که تعداد معدودی معلم هم مسمومیت خفیف داشتند

@Hack-Hook
@SalarHaqq

You should see what Khamenei had said about the situation. Should clear everything up

I did.

گفت میگویند مسمومیت بوده یعنی حتی مسمومیت رو تایید نکرد

البته من ذوب در ولایت نیستم و خودم تحلیل میکنم

I did.

گفت میگویند مسمومیت بوده یعنی حتی مسمومیت رو تایید نکرد

البته من ذوب در ولایت نیستم و خودم تحلیل میکنم
He was probably talking about his associates which informed him of the situation. He cannot confirm anything, he is just brief by his staff and his staff is in contact with highest level intelligence services. It became clear to me this is more than just "hysteria" and not about foreign enemy either.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom