What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yes because if it was aliens flying around, I’m sure that they were shot down by your primitive sidewinder missile. You couldn’t shoot them down in the 40’s, you can’t shoot them down now.

Trans dimensional species or species that can manipulate space time continuum downed by a race that thinks vaccines are government mind control weapons…def plausible :coffee:
Imao, if aliens were here, they'd have to come from such far distances, their technology level would at bare minimum be 1000 years ahead.

Some seem to think this is some petty disinformation, or intential exaggeration for distracting domestic audience.

Weird how aliens are only coming over US airspace, never anywhere else.

Yes because if it was aliens flying around, I’m sure that they were shot down by your primitive sidewinder missile. You couldn’t shoot them down in the 40’s, you can’t shoot them down now.

Trans dimensional species or species that can manipulate space time continuum downed by a race that thinks vaccines are government mind control weapons…def plausible :coffee:

Imao, if aliens were here, they'd have to come from such far distances, their technology level would at bare minimum be 1000 years ahead.

Some seem to think this is some petty disinformation, or intential exaggeration for distracting domestic audience.

Weird how aliens are only coming over US airspace, never anywhere else.
...but what are your thoughts on what's 'really' at play here? I find the entire affair confusing...can't square it with either psyops/disinfo or foreign sigint. Not sure what's happening.

That means u have pc build up shope
if you want a PC , yes there are lots of it , but majority of people prefer laptops and Tablets.
i'm not aware of any iranian laptop brands but there are some iranian tablets (they are entry level tablets)

Pres. Raisi: Iran, China friends of tough times

170185079.jpg

Tehran, IRNA - Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi in a meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping on Tuesday described Iran and China as friends of tough times.

President Raisi was welcomed by President Xi Jinping in a ceremony held at the headquarters of the National People's Congress of China in Beijing.

Iran, China ink 20 cooperation documents

170184874.jpg

The Iranian and Chinese officials inked 20 documents of cooperation in various fields including crisis management, tourism, communication and information technology, environment, international trade, intellectual property, agriculture, export, healthcare, media, sports, and cultural heritage.

...but what are your thoughts on what's 'really' at play here? I find the entire affair confusing...can't square it with either psyops/disinfo or foreign sigint. Not sure what's happening.
Fake story to distract the population from the Ohio train disaster and the world from the Seymour Hersh Nordstream report

Fake story to distract the population from the Ohio train disaster and the world from the Seymour Hersh Nordstream report
Not so sure about that. The more classic 'oh look there' campaigns are plenty. Why use this weird thing?

ببینید | کارشناس مطرح کویتی: روحانی به من گفت شما کشورهای خلیج فارس به ما وابسته و برای ما همچون فالوده‌اید

It would be better to response to few points that Mr (Al)Nafisy (I hope I wrote name correctly)made in his interview.

1.Faloodeh Issue

Mr Ruhani's words/perspective in regards to Kuwait / Our Arab neighbors (Faloodeh example).It's confirmation or denial should come from someone close to Mr Ruhani.

2.Shahname And Race

If we categorize Shahname based on criticism of Race(negative view) my guess is it would be like this :
Iranian Race ~70%
Turkish Races ~15% :ashamed:
Arabic for sure less than 2%

Same Shahname positive notes :
Iranian ~60%
Turkish ~15%
Arabic ~20%
It is my guess but I also would love to see academic research about this topic.

3.Iran And China Relationship

Back bone of our relationship is based on our trade which I think it should be close to 95% based on non-military stuff.
As I write this reply Mr Raisi is in China for cementing first steps of 25 years agreement. some of his ministers are with him but ministers of intelligence, Defense and Interior are in Iran.

4. Arabs And USA Relationship

Based on history, equipment purchases , political coverage and .... of which USA provided to Arabs (apart from Israel protection) in recent years/decades Mr Nafisy comments could not be further away from truth.

Last edited:

ببینید | کارشناس مطرح کویتی: روحانی به من گفت شما کشورهای خلیج فارس به ما وابسته و برای ما همچون فالوده‌اید

It would be better to response to few points that Mr (Al)Nafisy (I hope I wrote name correctly)made in his interview.

1.Faloodeh Issue

Mr Ruhani's words/perspective in regards to Kuwait / Our Arab neighbors (Faloodeh example).It should come from someone close to Mr Ruhani.

2.Shahname And Race

If we categorize Shahname based on criticism of Race(negative view) my guess is it would be like this :
Iranian Race ~70%
Turkish Races ~15% :ashamed:
Arabic for sure less than 2%

Same Shahname positive notes :
Iranian ~60%
Turkish ~15%
Arabic ~20%
It is my guess but I also would love to see academic research about this topic.

3.Iran And China Relationship

Back bone of our relationship is based on our trade which I think it should be close to 95% based on non-military stuff.
As I write this reply Mr Raisi is in China for cementing first steps of 25 years agreement. some of his ministers are with him but ministers of intelligence, Defense and Interior are in Iran.

4. Arabs And USA Relationship

Based on history, equipment purchases , political coverage and .... of which USA provided to Arabs (apart from Israel protection) in recent years/decades Mr Nafisy comments could not be further away from truth.
honestly more like something Ahmadinejad say rather than Rouhani and his team

What are the main targets inside the USA that Iran could eliminate/destroy in case of war?

Iran surely knows this, the biggest nightmare of the US isn't getting their regional assets brutalized, but their homeland brutalized and pounded, their people thinks they are safe and protected from the "invincible US army" forever and that they could even stop nuke missiles... hitting these entities with conventional weapons would be a massive blow to the US in its entire history and would make them think to retreat or nuclear blackmail.

یک کلمه نگفتند این قرارداد چین چه نفعی داشت و کدوم پروژه به فرجام رسید و منتقدان الان دست بالا رو دارند

رکورد صادرات نفت میگن زدن ولی اثرش در سفره مردم حس نشده

عملکرد رییسی با وجود فرصتهای طلایی اوکراین و ترکیه تا حالا ریده مال بوده

Back
Top Bottom