What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Why does the former deputy defense minister of Iran have a UK passport.....Incredible how this was allowed.
Iranian supreme court just confirmed his death sentence...uhhhhh....this was a SUPER RAT UK had in the Iranian govt. Great catch IRI.

I said one bad thing about effects of cheap energy, here this one is the good one

Iran raises mechanization rate for wheat, barley farming to 85%

08dcea27-54d3-475e-a6e9-10cadcbac135.jpg

MAJ’s head of farming mechanization department Karim Zolfaghari said on Monday that over 85% of the wheat and barley farming activities in Iran had been mechanized, up from below 20% reported a decade ago.

Zolfaghari said that the general farm mechanization level in Iran had reached 2.5 horsepower per hectare, a figure which he described as “desirable”

Random photos

Nature,,the greatest painter..(actual photo)
WOW.jpg

Chalooce road Iran (traveled this road many times myself)
Chaloose.jpg

Iranian Kilo firing torpedo.
Kilo_torpedo.png

Average height of Men in the world (china surprised me!)
average_height.JPG

Iranian Highway (need more of this all over)
Iranian _highway.jpg

Oil Reserves of the big ones (saudi reserve never changes..self generating!..lol or a big lie!).
Oil.JPG

Random photos

Nature,,the greatest painter..(actual photo)
View attachment 911313
Chalooce road Iran (traveled this road many times myself)
View attachment 911315

Iranian Kilo firing torpedo.
View attachment 911316

Average height of Men in the world (china surprised me!)
View attachment 911317

Iranian Highway (need more of this all over)
View attachment 911318

Oil Reserves of the big ones (saudi reserve never changes..self generating!..lol or a big lie!).
View attachment 911319

Also France and Russia. They never seemed equally tall.

آغاز قطع گاز بدمصرف‌ها در بخش خانگی

به گزارش خبرنگار اقتصادی خبرگزاری فارس، سیدمحمد هدایی‌پور، مدیرعامل شرکت گاز استان تهران، بعدازظهر امروز با اشاره به آخرین وضعیت مصرف گاز خانگی در تهران اظهار داشت: با افزایش مصرف گاز، از روز گذشته گاز 1600 مشترک بدمصرف را در تهران قطع کردیم.

وی گفت: مصرف گاز خانگی تهران 125 میلیون متر مکعب در روز گذشته بوده است، استان تهران حدود یک ششم گاز کشور را دارد مصرف می‌کند و پرمصرف‌ترین استان است.

هدایی‌پور افزود: تقریبا اوایل آذر ‌بود که برای حدود 26 هزار مشترک اخطار اعلام کردیم که در دهک یازده و دوازده قرار دارند​

:suicide:
Do you see anything wrong in these pictures? or above statement ?
Screenshot(47).png
Screenshot(48).png
Screenshot(49).png

آغاز قطع گاز بدمصرف‌ها در بخش خانگی

به گزارش خبرنگار اقتصادی خبرگزاری فارس، سیدمحمد هدایی‌پور، مدیرعامل شرکت گاز استان تهران، بعدازظهر امروز با اشاره به آخرین وضعیت مصرف گاز خانگی در تهران اظهار داشت: با افزایش مصرف گاز، از روز گذشته گاز 1600 مشترک بدمصرف را در تهران قطع کردیم.

وی گفت: مصرف گاز خانگی تهران 125 میلیون متر مکعب در روز گذشته بوده است، استان تهران حدود یک ششم گاز کشور را دارد مصرف می‌کند و پرمصرف‌ترین استان است.

هدایی‌پور افزود: تقریبا اوایل آذر ‌بود که برای حدود 26 هزار مشترک اخطار اعلام کردیم که در دهک یازده و دوازده قرار دارند​

:suicide:
Do you see anything wrong in these pictures? or above statement ?
View attachment 911424View attachment 911425View attachment 911426
Gas consumption in Iran is so high because of super cheap prices..Here in Eastern Canada I heat my house with propane and I pay 0.85 cents per liter.
I have read that price of gas in Iran is so cheap that Iranians when they overheat their houses they do not bother to lower the thermostat...they open the windows!!!!.Iranians pay 5 cents/liter for petroleum, almost nothing for electricity and almost nothing for natural gas....All subsidized by Government..This unnatural system of subsidizing consumer is crazy...I was hoping Raisi Government will do something about that but nothing yet...not even gradual increase..crazy.

1661290880940-png.872980

This is a photo of Greek fence along their border with Turkey...I suggest Iran to plan similar fences along our Eastern borders ...Illegal Immigration will eventually bite Iran hard if you do not do anything about it.... Mullahs of Iran are creating a slow cooking problem for Iran and can not see it..

Last edited:
1 cubic meter of gas ~ 11 kWh ?

average price of 1 cubic meter of household gas in Iran is close to 2000 Rial (200 toman ). even with 350,000 Rial per $1 USD.

Iran household, kWh 0.0005

Price for industry, kWh 0.052
Screenshot(50).png

Why should our industry invest to build better cars, engines or turbines ?

average price of 1 cubic meter of household gas in Iran is close to 2000 Rial (200 toman ). even with 350,000 Rial per $1 USD.

View attachment 911448

Exactly my point..when your basic energy pricing are artificially kept low there would be trickle effect down the road on every sector of the economy...the only positive is that your exports will be very attractive price wise but because of sanctions Iran can not take advantage of that in a big way.

View attachment 911448

you can't calculate it that easily , it vary based on where are you and how much you use
14000905033014113241377910.jpg

and it become 4 time the amount of last year for the higher usage group

also the industry won't build more energy efficient housing or industrial equipment or cars is more related to lack of law or better say lack of enforcing it than the price of the energy . when they change a Euro-II car into Euro-4 car in one night by just writing a later , what you expect about the rest of the things

Exactly my point..when your basic energy pricing are artificially kept low there would be trickle effect down the road on every sector of the economy...the only positive is that your exports will be very attractive price wise but because of sanctions Iran can not take advantage of that in a big way.
you only can raise the energy pricing if you also don't keep the wages artificially low,

View attachment 911191

حدود یک سال و نیم پیش و مجدد ۹ ماه پیش گفتم بورس ایران بهتر از بورس آمریکا و چین خواهد بود

بورس چین و آمریکا ۳۰ درصد منفی شده
در ایران سهام خودرویی و پالایشی ۳ برابر و دو برابر شدند که حتی با احتساب دلار خیلی موفقه​
سلام.اقتصاد دانان ایرانی برای اعتبار سنجی سود یاضرر واقعی اون افزایش یاکاهش قیمت را به فرانک سوییس(یا دلار)تقسیم میکنن.بااین شرط بورس ایران عملا رشدی نداشته.

So why is Iran such an enormous gas consumer. 4th in the world
Possible options :

Interesting alliance between top 10% and bottom 20% of society (wealth brackets)
Corruption
Older houses and technologies
Inefficient tools
Political horse trading/rivalry
Lack of knowledge
Foreign influence
Lack of domestic energy plan
Issue of 4 year presidential period
Transforming national problems into political football

combination of some of these options might be the case and i am too dumb to know which ones are real forces behind results of what you see today.

Last edited:
سلام.اقتصاد دانان ایرانی برای اعتبار سنجی سود یاضرر واقعی اون افزایش یاکاهش قیمت را به فرانک سوییس(یا دلار)تقسیم میکنن.بااین شرط بورس ایران عملا رشدی نداشته.

خودرو و پالایشی چند برابر شده داداش
مگر اینکه کسی سهام های غیر بنیادی نگه داشته باشه
دلار ۵۰ درصد هم رشد نکرده

بعد بورس تو دنیا همه جا ۳۰ درصد حدودا ریخته

you can't calculate it that easily , it vary based on where are you and how much you use
14000905033014113241377910.jpg

and it become 4 time the amount of last year for the higher usage group

also the industry won't build more energy efficient housing or industrial equipment or cars is more related to lack of law or better say lack of enforcing it than the price of the energy . when they change a Euro-II car into Euro-4 car in one night by just writing a later , what you expect about the rest of the things

you only can raise the energy pricing if you also don't keep the wages artificially low,
Screenshot(52).png

Screenshot(51).png

طبق قوانین شرکت گاز، میانگین تعرفه گاز برای مشترکان هر پله مصرفی به این صورت است که مثلا مشترکی که در پله چهارم قرار دارد به طور میانگین به ازای هر متر مکعب مصرف گاز 72.6 تومان می‌پردازد.

I think their consumption models are based on last year (1400).My guess is that this winter a medium family should be at group 7/8 of consumers so their average would be close to 200 toman per 1 cubic meter.

It's interesting to see government is and was promoting small houses over apartments because it's cheaper to build these small houses !!. Today they announced the difference and it's 320 million toman cheaper.

I wonder if they even calculated energy savings of efficient housing in long term....

Remember story of gas and water pipes and Shahrdari ?

Back
Top Bottom