What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

do you knew how many b-2 or f-22 were supposed to be built and how many actually built . and as i said those bomber won't come near iran the release their missiles 2000+ km away . my question is when your radar detect them when your interceptor fly and by what spped they fly , how long it take them to reach the bombers ? can they reavch them at all.
on intercepting those bombers well I believe you cant intercept them in the sky in time , but you can hit them on the ground at their base and that's what you must have plan for
Problem is the bombers are intercontinental. Which means even if you hit all the bases within 2000km they are not bothered by it. The bombers were design to fly halfway around the world and come back. Especially during the Cold War. Many missions have happened like that.

If you look in the comments section of this DW tweet about El Salvador you can see many copy pasted replies about regime change in Iran in different languages. It seems the bots misidentified the post but it's an interesting look into how they are used on social media to manufacture consent.

Last edited:

If you look in the comments section of this DW tweet about El Salvador you can see many copy pasted replies about regime change in Iran in different languages. It seems the bots misidentified the post but it's an interesting look into how they are used on social media to manufacture consent.
Christ! every last one of the comments are bots... I mean pro-democracy activists!
Elon Musk has been threatening to release files exposing the liberal political manipulation of Twitter. I wonder if we'll see anything about Iran.

Last edited:
Problem is the bombers are intercontinental. Which means even if you hit all the bases within 2000km they are not bothered by it. The bombers were design to fly halfway around the world and come back. Especially during the Cold War. Many missions have happened like that.
then hit it by 6000+km range missile
the question is can you detect them in time to be able to send interceptors to counter them ?
don't you think considering the fact for example a TEL launched Solid fuel SLV like Qaem that can be actively controlled in all stage of flight can be easily converted to precisely hit a 100m long hanger ?

Last edited:
then hit it by 6000+km range missile
the question is can you detect them in time to be able to send interceptors to counter them ?
don't you think considering the fact for example a TEL launched Solid fuel SLV like Qaem that can be actively controlled in all stage of flight can be easily converted to precisely hit a 100m long hanger ?
Barring the ability to intercept these things let's not forget Iran's burgeoning ability for counter strikes with ICBMs. Sending over bomber's like B-21s assumes your opponent doesn't have an ICBM capacity, correct? It seems MAD is one solution.

Last edited:
@Hack-Hook
I can't find free/objective media here in west, all newspapers are 1 sided psyops tools milk-fed by the fat pig (Reuters). I could literally not even find 1% balanced news among so many western newspapers.
Could you provide what's going on now in Iran? I read from the coloured media here that 3 days strikes started and that Iranians want to push for a revolution and don't accept reforms (this is ofcourse their dream scenario and order hidden as opinion in their newspapers).
What about the number of people protesting?

@Hack-Hook
I can't find free/objective media here in west, all newspapers are 1 sided psyops tools milk-fed by the fat pig (Reuters). I could literally not even find 1% balanced news among so many western newspapers.
Could you provide what's going on now in Iran? I read from the coloured media here that 3 days strikes started and that Iranians want to push for a revolution and don't accept reforms (this is ofcourse their dream scenario and order hidden as opinion in their newspapers).
these strikes are more like call to strike than strike, I went out at 10pm and had no problem finding what i wanted to buy. now I can't vouches for every where or profession . probably in factories , or central bazar the situation is different I don't knew maybe not . but the transport was as usual and street as usual, again i only can talk for Saadat-Abad and Shahrak-e-Gharb didn't went into central city so i can't talk about there for that other members must talk

Uh? Why is there an EU flag in the picture?

unfortunately..... Serbia has also become a EU wannabe bitch.... they are despertely trying to get into this bankrupt regime of the EU. They think by putting up their flag, it will win them browinie points.

these strikes are more like call to strike than strike, I went out at 10pm and had no problem finding what i wanted to buy. now I can't vouches for every where or profession . probably in factories , or central bazar the situation is different I don't knew maybe not . but the transport was as usual and street as usual, again i only can talk for Saadat-Abad and Shahrak-e-Gharb didn't went into central city so i can't talk about there for that other members must talk
Thanks for your reply, I see as usual it's blown out of proportion (fake "free" media). If the media is free I don't know why not 1 newspaper out of 100s offers a different side.
They say you're free to create your own media. It sounds easy, but in practice those media will be shunned or disrupted or closed and who's going to start such thing? (needs money, staff, reputation before it becomes popular, in other words nearly impossible and companies will not place ads in such media.

Last edited:
@Hack-Hook
They are exaggerating as hell and this is mainly aimed at Iranians inside Iran, inciting them to risk their lives for nothing, also medias like Iran International and BBC made videos to "show" that everything is closed on the streets, but an Iranian state media got to debunk these videos, first when they were showing the videos of "all closed", it was at 6-7am, there was nobody walking in the streets (logic, it is 6am), then the real Iranian journalists got at the exact same place BBC and Iran Intl were filming, they got there at 6am and everything was close, then they waited until 12pm and everything was open, the grocery, the shops, at the exact same place where they were making people think that all is closed

From what i hear from Iranian friends living in Iran, all is open like normal days, and they tell me that the violence is mostly in Iranian Kurdistan and the South, and even it is very much less happening, a month ago there was only a bunch of rioters left throwing molotovs and sometimes shooting with guns

Keep in mind that these white medias are doing everything possible to make Iranians risk their lives and make them think something is happening, they even teach on TV how to make molotovs, pipe bombs and interviewed Komala terrorist members, some of their interview, the guy was saying "Any Iranian can DM me on twitter, i will learn him how to make pipe bombs to make the regime fall"

Screenshot_288.png

This is what they are and their final goal, they aren't even siding with rioters, the goal is divide and conquer

Whites can do anything for money, if they could kill 5 billion of people or even kill every single human on this planet beside them and their gangs for money and personal interests, they would do it without any hesitation

unfortunately..... Serbia has also become a EU wannabe bitch.... they are despertely trying to get into this bankrupt regime of the EU. They think by putting up their flag, it will win them browinie points.

Cant blame them too much. They are completely surrounded by NATO and their country was disintegrated. They are just too weak and isolated to do anything. Especially after yugoslavias disintegration

There is some irony here somewhere about Iran getting jav geer and supporting NATOs yugoslavia destruction project.

Only to have albania hosting mek rat farms on their territory

I think yugoslavia was Irans biggest geopolitical mistake. (Not that it would have made any difference)

Back
Top Bottom