What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

China has recently seen the most widespread protests since Tienanmen Square. People seem to be angry over the on and off lockdowns which have been ongoing for 3 years. It seems to have started in Urumqi where a building caught fire and because of the barriers that had been erected, firemen were not able to get close enough to the building on time to effectively combat the fire. Apparently some people also burned to death because the entry in and out of the building had been sealed, although the government is denying this.

Aren't there free VPN's available online ? Also they can be pretty cheap as far as I know. What's funny is that Khamenei has an account on Twitter and several news outlets from Iran have a presence on these same platforms that are banned in Iran, Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

the forum is not blocked , but nevertheless , because of excessive use of youtube and twitter , the forum is literally useless without a vpn as you practically will have problem understanding what people are talking about without it.

you see in old days when they were post a link they tends to write a small text explaining what is the news they are posting
write now they don't do such thing they just copy a link to twitter or youtube or news site media and assume the XenoForo software (God, how similar it is to Vbulletin , for some times I taught it was Vbulletin) of the forum show people what's the news about.

Aren't there free VPN's available online ? Also they can be pretty cheap as far as I know. What's funny is that Khamenei has an account on Twitter and several news outlets from Iran have a presence on these same platforms that are banned in Iran, Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.
there are , I use them as the reputable ones are more secure than the ones sold to Iranian and I consider buying them as helping corruption and yes they were pretty cheap , not that much cheap anymore
a good article on the matter
Ahmadinejad if only said one right word it was "The ones who filter , they themselves sell VPN"

Last edited:
This Jewish kid is probably going to jail soon. Against his lawyers advice he's giving interviews all over the place. One of his lawyers quit on him out of frustration. He went from $20-$30 billion to $100,000 in a few days. He wiped out the life savings of countless individuals who had invested in his crypto platform FTX. His name is Sam Bankman-Fried. Now he's being called Sam Bankrupt-Fraud

Last edited:
What's funny is that Khamenei has an account on Twitter and several news outlets from Iran have a presence on these same platforms that are banned in Iran, Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

First of all and quite obviously the Supreme Leader himself does not post on that Twitter account, this task is assigned to people from his office.

Secondly, there's nothing hypocritical here since it's no less than a war, a media war we're talking about. Your contention is like saying "it's hypocritical to fight a war with weapons and tactics superior to those the enemy is equipped with".

More importantly, the media in question are inciting violence in Iran, something which happens to be perfectly illegal everywhere. Hence Iranian authorities have a duty to block these websites, as western authorities would if Iranian media had call for the murder of policemen in their countries. In fact, western regimes won't let it come to that, they will censor Iranian media under bogus pretexts, like they did for instance to Press TV on several occasions.

By the way, in response to an earlier statement suggesting that the likes of "Twitter" have a balanced approach to political views and offer everyone equal chances of expressing their views: as I noted back then, the only reason "Twitter" will allow some - far from all! - pro-Iranian voices to be present on their platform, is because they know those isolated few users stand absolutely no chance sinve their message will literally be drowned into oblivion by countless thousands of anti-IR bots, trolls, paid shills and so on.

This way, western-based "social media" create a fallacious illusion of impartiality, and fabricate a bogus "free speech" alibi for themselves. The minute dissident content remotely threatens to compromise the balance of dominant zio-American discourse, they will resort to brute censorship of the most aggressive kind, as witnessed oftentimes in the past.

Now to further support the point, let's focus again on the grey zone of public opinion, i.e. on those who do not have pre-determined convictions on this or that topic when they join a platform like "Twitter", through which they wish to inform themselves. This segment of the public is the one for whose favor opposed political camps compete primarily. Because people belonging to the group will form their opinion based on the content they come across on "social media" and unlike those with a fixed opinion following "Twitter" accounts in line with their views, the former group will not deliberately seek to enclose itself into an "opinion bubble" right from the outset.

So I proceeded to conduct a little experiment by putting myself in the shoes of these "initially neutral" readers, and clicking on the "hashtag" Islamic Republic on "Twitter". Then I examined the results in detail. After some 50 posts, I stopped reading: indeed, all of them without a single exception were from oppositionist, western or zionist accounts and were featuring rabid anti-IR propaganda. It's evident that any uninformed person seeking to know what took place in Iran in recent weeks and relying on "Twitter" to do so, will inevitably be drawn to and will adopt the propaganda narrative of the zio-American empire .

In conclusion, the notion that western-based "social media" offer equal opportunities to opposite parties expressing their views, and that they are but a mere reflection of public opinion at a given time, is a hoax and a piece of blatant untruth. What's happening is that these websites are acting as weapons in the hands of the zio-American empire to conduct its soft war, psy-ops and social engineering against political adversaries and brainwash audiences at home and abroad in line with their own interests.

Those who haven't quite grasped this yet ought to wake up: there's no such thing as proper "free speech" in the west. It's all mischievous sophistry carefully designed to impose the oppressive agenda of zionist / NATO regimes and the globalist oligarchy on the planet.

Last edited:
I can't be sure on Mohsen is wrong or not . sometimes internet providers filter a site on their own initiative , or if I'm not wrong he is in shiraz and I'm in Tehran maybe there is a court rule in Fars province that ask internet providers there filter the site (that's one of my beef with our laws , sadly many different bodies have the power of enforcing their own rules on people and unless one person take the time and go to court over it nobody will stop them , this exactly happened 3 or more decade ago when police and committee searched cars for illegal music cassettes , till somebody who knew there is no law to allow them do such things went to court and made them stop it)
those aside this is a post in this page from @sha ah that consisted of a youtube link and two twitter link , look how it is seen in Iran without any VPN

View attachment 901997

that's the main reason in Iran people use VPNs, unlike foreign countries that use it for privacy and security , here its used to unbreak the broken internet

Understood. One thing though, you do know internet content is blocked , either explicitly or implicitly, in the West on a regular basis, right?

This Jewish kid is probably going to jail soon. Against his lawyers advice he's giving interviews all over the place. One of his lawyers quit on him out of frustration. He went from $20-$30 billion to $100,000 in a few days. He wiped out the life savings of countless individuals who had invested in his crypto platform FTX. His name is Sam Bankman-Fried. Now he's being called Sam Bankrupt-Fraud

Ponzi pyramidal scheme again?

Bernard Madoff, another jew, stole 64.8 billion from investors by a Ponzi scheme https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Madoff

This one's probably going to get life sentence or 30-99years of jail

Understood. One thing though, you do know internet content is blocked , either explicitly or implicitly, in the West on a regular basis, right?
they block content , not servers and domains . when you block contents , you for example block an account on twitter or even one post . when like Iran you block domains you simply block all twitter or Instagram instead of blocking the offensive contents . and worse when you block servers you also block tens even hundreds of unrelated sites .
you see the extent and how they do it is completely different with how its implemented here

they block content , not servers and domains . when you block contents , you for example block an account on twitter or even one post . when like Iran you block domains you simply block all twitter or Instagram instead of blocking the offensive contents . and worse when you block servers you also block tens even hundreds of unrelated sites .
you see the extent and how they do it is completely different with how its implemented here
The West ‘blocks content’ (especially) and everything else. I’m just pointing out you have no idea what happens. Your thinking is contextually incorrect.

Last edited:
The West ‘blocks content’ (especially) and everything else. I’m just pointing out you have no idea what happens. You thinking is contextually incorrect.
i knew what happen and i think i clearly pointed out how blocking happen in west and how it happen in Iran , and clearly explained the difference .Iran block servers and Domains , show me examples when western countries did that

i knew what happen and i think i clearly pointed out how blocking happen in west and how it happen in Iran , and clearly explained the difference .Iran block servers and Domains , show me examples when western countries did that

I don’t need to prove anything for just a puff in the air like yours. Go do your research instead making stuff up and asking others to prove you wrong. Additionally you’re trying to create a differentiation that’s irrelevant. Access to information is curtailed and cut in the West regularly regardless of ‘mode’ and the examples are manifest.

I don’t need to prove anything for just a puff in the air like yours. Go do your research instead making stuff up and asking others to prove you wrong. Additionally you’re trying to create a differentiation that’s irrelevant. Access to information is curtailed and cut in the West regularly regardless of ‘mode’ and the examples are manifest.
what I can say when you don't want differentiate between the content blocking with domain and server blocking or DNS blocking

Back
Top Bottom