What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Nope,sadly Just the same old same old western media "sexing it up" for the ignorant masses.
If one didnt actually know any better one might be tempted to assume that there were millions on strike,millions in the streets protesting,and that the heads of the various branches of government of the islamic republic were packing their bags in preparation to flee to venezuela.

China is the worst country Iran could trust as an ally or as a coop partner in the region and worldwide just after the west
I think the chinese have realised that they`ve gone and put their foot in it this time.
They went and posted this joint statement on the official ccp government website
media%2FFjntczjXwAAiVsK.png

Whats very interesting is that this statement has now been removed
https://www.mfa.gov.cn/zyxw/202212/t20221210_10988401.shtmlPoint

Did someone have a quiet word to the chinese,or did someone in the 🤡ccp foreign office/diplomatic corp🤡 realise that they`d fvcked up badly......😖
I guess we`ll never know.......,oh well.😏

China is the worst country Iran could trust as an ally or as a coop partner in the region and worldwide just after the west

Iran has no conventional allies and isn’t seeking them. Iran only allies are The Resistance.

Last edited:
I think the chinese have realised that they`ve gone and put their foot in it this time.
They went and posted this joint statement on the official ccp government website

Did someone have a quiet word to the chinese,or did someone in the 🤡ccp foreign office/diplomatic corp🤡 realise that they`d fvcked up badly......😖
very unlikely of China foreign policy ..If this is not a 180 degree turn around in China foreign policy then I guess some heads will roll in China Foreign office..!!

Yeh don't know how people here can believe Russia or China really cares of Iran

If there is no money for them, they will search every manner to get it from you, discounts on crude, violation of coop pacts, senseless condemnations like the "ballistic missile" one

China is very very opaque, they will cooperate only with country that benefits them on a regional scale and money wise, Pakistan for example. Iran isn't at all in their regional interests but just here to squeeze crude oil and never pay it.

Looks like we now know who had the "quiet word" with the chinese.:azn:
And in other news the chinese have done some quick back peddling.... 😏

Last edited:
I read the Chinese language release, the wording used is far more neutral compared to what was in statements on the Argentina-Britain dispute.

T

When Russia is finished with Ukraine, both countries can think about absorbing lost lands. Armenia is a Christian dominated country and Azerbaijan is an Irani territory from hundreds of years ago.
and if its absorbing time , be assured that Russia won't share

and if its absorbing time , be assured that Russia won't share
we shouldn't share , all of these lands belong to us ... We lost it through military defeats, then if it nessaccry we should use military might to reconquer it ....

We should have nukes and regain our border with golden horde heir to be able to have equal ground with them .

Why ? what happend ?
They are actively and publicly claiming our lands , only blazing stick in their *** can be good punishment for them ...

Back
Top Bottom