What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ok guys i figured it out, Since ali karimi became a public figurehead for the rioters we need a figurehead of our own to counter ali karimi's propaganda and disarm his disinformation. I don't know how much you guys follow the news, I'm not much of a news guy myself, But i remember that ali karimi had an Instagram fight with a cleric some months ago, I'm not sure about the whole story but i think ali karimi called that cleric "akhoond dozari" and that cleric said that "ali karimi needs to be whipped" (they should have listened to him when they had the chance). So, I think we should use that cleric as a counter weight against ali karimi, He should join Instagram and start posting stories like ali karimi, and we need to promote him hardcore. This way we can counter ali karimi's Instagram stories with his and stop ali karimi in his vicious campaign of posting Instagram stories. I have 2 reasons to believe this is going to be successful:

1- People have a deep respect for the clerics.
2- I think ali karimi has insulted Muharram which is going to make people very mad.

So what do you think guys?

Congrats on match ...

I will say the only thing Baboon Arabia has done under MBS is give the youth their social freedoms to an extent to prevent revolts like this.

Saudi Arab was once the most draconian of Muslim countries. Now Women can drive, the hijab is no longer enforced, and the religious police have largely disappeared. Both sexes can mix in public, dance at raves, go to movie theaters, and cheer at football stadiums.

These are moves Iran should have made to prevent a color revolution.

Remember the riots over not being able to attend Football games? Remember the girl who set herself on fire outside a stadium?

Those were all warnings that the government ignored and double downed on its restrictive policy.
Well Shah gave all these moves too as default even more than any other country but his problem was prioritizing economical growth over political freedom back in 40s while people were demanding the later, when he failed the first one then he got stuck btw both in a way that even those moves didn't help him.
Iran's society for sure is much more complex and much more open than Saudis, IR really need to address people demands ... but I think the main engine of recent protests is economical rather than Hijab or political freedoms which per se are very important but not as much as economy.
So far IR has focused mostly on Islamic part now it is time to pay attention to Republic part too.

I hate them so much, but I feel I need to issue a begrudging complement due to the sheer cleverness and what seems to be a professional paint scheme from the small bit seen in the picture.
They got their hands on a little bird at 0:52?

Bruh Iran should ask for some of these choppers, maybe interesting things to study on

Iran 2- Wales 0
41_2022-638049867653987811-398.jpg

Back
Top Bottom