What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iran destroyed crusaders hopes 🔫

American turn will be soon 💪

We will smash them like our futsal, beach soccer and volleyball teams 🦾

well . i don't call welsh crusaders , they were just some farmers , on other hand English and Scottish people were far more warmongering people and always were part of crusaders .

that aside USA get a draw from England and as a result at least on paper all the teams can advance and all four team of this group can be also eliminated .
wonder if Fifa will held the last match of this group at the same time or no ?

well . i don't call welsh crusaders , they were just some farmers , on other hand English and Scottish people were far more warmongering people and always were part of crusaders .

that aside USA get a draw from England and as a result at least on paper all the teams can advance and all four team of this group can be also eliminated .
wonder if Fifa will held the last match of this group at the same time or no ?

Well these are all data you need:

20221126_052402.jpg

Well these are all data you need:

View attachment 900464
they made a mistake if Iran and USA get a tie , then wales with a victory over England ascend and Iran and USA stop (in that case wales would have a better GD than Iran) if Iran win USA wales need a 4+ victory over England to ascend in that case Iran and wales ascend
USA for ascending need a victory against Iran
England will ascend if they don't loose by 4+ goal against wales
Iran for ascend need a victory against USA or tie against USA and wales don't win England

they made a mistake if Iran and USA get a tie , then wales with a victory over England ascend and Iran and USA stop (in that case wales would have a better GD than Iran) if Iran win USA wales need a 4+ victory over England to ascend in that case Iran and wales ascend
USA for ascending need a victory against Iran
England will ascend if they don't loose by 4+ goal against wales
Iran for ascend need a victory against USA or tie against USA and wales don't win England

There are 9 conditions that may happen

In 6 of those conditions Iran will go to the next round if Allah wishes

20221126_165529.jpg

There are 9 conditions that may happen

In 6 of those conditions Iran will go to the next round if Allah wishes

View attachment 900636
as far as I'm concerned there is only one condition for ascending ,and that is a win the rest is only praying for others to achieve something in case of a tie with USA , wales and England can easily reach an agreement that wales win England by +1 goal and England go as the first and wales the second team .
and let be clear on it , i won't put them beneath resorting to such things

Last edited:

In security breach, Iranian hackers steal Jerusalem bombing footage—WATCH

Last year, the Moses Staff group published sensitive information about IDF soldiers allegedly stolen from the Israeli Defense Ministry.

(November 24, 2022 / JNS) Iranian hackers penetrated a major Israeli security organization to steal and subsequently publish surveillance footage that captured one of Wednesday’s twin bombings in Jerusalem.

While most details remain under gag order, Israeli authorities cleared for publication on Thursday that the footage was genuine and was acquired by the Moses Staff group in what amounted to a significant security breach.

“Dark life: You will pay for the blood that has been shed. You will not have peace and comfort in the occupied territories of Palestine. We will determine your end. In addition, we formatted the hard drive of the cameras for you!” the group wrote on Thursday in a Twitter post in Farsi that contained a video with excerpts of the stolen footage.

“You don’t see peace anymore,” it added in both English and Hebrew.

The Iranian group originally said it had hacked police cameras, a claim Israeli officials denied.

According to reports, Moses Staff several months ago released footage from police cameras placed across Jerusalem and in Tel Aviv.

Last year, the group published data allegedly stolen from the Israeli Defense Ministry that contained sensitive information about IDF soldiers.

Sixteen-year-old Aryeh Shechopek was killed and more than 20 others wounded on Wednesday in two explosions at bus stops located near entrances to Jerusalem.

Authorities believe there were two remotely detonated bombs packed with nails to cause maximum damage.

Police described the explosives as “high quality” and suggested an organized terror cell planned and carried out the attack.

once i said Iranian parliament when there is problem point to wrong direction and try to fix that look at this
this is the number of empty seat in residency look at the general medicine fields that's disaster , i wonder if 10 years forward we face another disaster like covid-19 or any other disaster how we want to face them
Screenshot_20221126_235734.jpg

our parliament solution for fixing our medical problem in crease the number of accepted doctors without provide the necessary equipment and facilities to train them instead fix the disaster that already in emergency medicine we have 298 empty seat that nobody want to apply for in internal medicine 160, pediatrics 184, anesthesiology 214, surgery 58 and obstetrics 71 .
these are the fields that are first line in the disasters and these are the general medicine fields that most be the backbone of our health system

for Gods sake in emergency medicine and anesthesiology there is not enough resident to fill even Tehran universities and these two are the only fields that are trained to care for critical patients.
our health system have become Dermatology and Ophthalmology and Urology a Orthopedic and radiology

as far as I'm concerned there is only one condition for ascending ,and that is a win the rest is only praying for others to achieve something in case of a tie with USA , wales and England can easily reach an agreement that wales win England by +1 goal and England go as the first and wales the second team .
and let be clear on it , i won't put them beneath resorting to such things

Yes, Iran must win. Reaching the second round shouldn’t be a thing after all these years.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom