What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

A massive disinformation and fake news against Iran ongoing..Has to do with realization that Iran will not go back to JCPOA and the enemy now has to live with a fully nuclear Iran armed with Hypersonic weapon...NOT what they expected..

PS: an Iranian buffoon who keeps re-publishing enemy Videos situation....The Iranian PDF community should decide later on how to treat this person..he is boycotted for now automatically by many of Iranians in here but sometime in the future We should collectively make him to account for his traitor behaviour.:undecided:
The anti-Iranian campaign is so obvious that it makes it clear that these posters here do not mean well and are against Iran. As for the future, simply remind everyone of that person’s bad intent. I will.

I wanted to note this person had been posting here with neutral and mostly valueless posts on this and that for a while. Suddenly their posts are anti-Iranian.

Regardless, their posts have moved to the shrug zone and they’re wasting their time. Good!😀

Last edited:
Village of "DELARAM" ...Is a village of 180 families in central Iran that has produced 175 Physicians ...Just Amazing..Almost one physician per family.
1669292918976.png

1669292498230.png
1669292584344.png
1669292797005.png

1669292697859.png

1669292837580.png

1669292617491.png

1669292640257.png

1669292673964.png

1669292743476.png

1669292764106.png

In Google and Youtube when you type keyword "Iran" they will usually promote a certain website :).

but in land of free and home of brave when they trolled certain companies one of the most wealthy men in world which advocate for "free speech" in his platform chickened out and stopped trolls !!!:disagree:

So a random company in this world with like ~100 workers has more rights than a country with 86 million population ?

View attachment 900109

Saudi Arabia voting in favor of inspection of women rights???!!!!

I will say the only thing Baboon Arabia has done under MBS is give the youth their social freedoms to an extent to prevent revolts like this.

Saudi Arab was once the most draconian of Muslim countries. Now Women can drive, the hijab is no longer enforced, and the religious police have largely disappeared. Both sexes can mix in public, dance at raves, go to movie theaters, and cheer at football stadiums.

These are moves Iran should have made to prevent a color revolution.

Remember the riots over not being able to attend Football games? Remember the girl who set herself on fire outside a stadium?

Those were all warnings that the government ignored and double downed on its restrictive policy.

To think all of this could have been prevented if the IRI was not hell bent on forcing women to wear hijab. You gotta let go of the hijab man.

Let it go, Let it go
Can't hold it back anymore :partay:

After watching few games of world cup I should say congrats to FIFA referees committees,football is much more enjoyable when referees are doing great.

France seems to be only well rounded team after first games.:nhl_checking:
:thinktank:

Back
Top Bottom