What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

no he didn't lying , but he did not telling all the truth , its right that at the time there was no Gasht-Ershad , but there was Police-e Amniyat-e Akhlaghi, that if I'm not wrong they didn't mention and even Gasht-e Ershad when existed was not something outside police , it was a sub branch of it .

He also stated these tasks are taken care of by Niruye Entezami, not some distinct organ portrayed as a separate so-called "morality police".

That it will be a specific branch of Niru Entezami is a given, even in western secular regimes police forces have special departments focusing on moral types of crimes, generically called vice squads in English. Their exact official names and the boundaries of their areas of duty vary from country to country. But fundamentally it's the same kind of service.

So use of the term "morality police" by western media in reference to Iran is incorrect and misleading, so is the term Gashte Ershad in Farsi. This is probably why the official made the remark during the IRIB debate.

Last edited:
دو سال پیش شعار اصلی رضا شاه روحت شاد
الان این شعار کلا حذف شده

no he didn't lying , but he did not telling all the truth , its right that at the time there was no Gasht-Ershad , but there was Police-e Amniyat-e Akhlaghi, that if I'm not wrong they didn't mention and even Gasht-e Ershad when existed was not something outside police , it was a sub branch of it .
my problem is not with its existence , my problem was it had 8 or 9 duty but they only focused on one duty and nearly forgotten the rest of their duty that was supposed to answer far more serious concerns , like human trafficking and prostitution, organized immoral groups (the ones people here are so concerned about like LGBQT organization and such) immorality in educational centers, Live Manikins, arresting armed tugs and gangs , monitoring foreigners . sadly they focused more than 95% on hijab . because it was easier to do so
@Hack-Hook You do know there is 'vice' police and also universal clothing laws in the West. Right?

Belarusian Prime Minister arrives in Tehran

170021095.jpg

170023532.jpg

Iran and Belarus are determined to develop relations in various fields, including economic area, Mokhber said, adding that one of the main issues that were decided at this meeting is to enable the private sector of the two countries to be formed by the Chambers of Commerce of Iran and Belarus.

Stressing the roadmap for economic development between Tehran and Minsk, he underlined that the two countries have great capacities in the areas of trade, transit, energy, and industry, while also the two sides can work together in the field of information exchange and technical knowledge.

Iran ready to fix Venezuela's power plants

Moradi made the remarks in a press conference on the sidelines of the 22nd International Electrical Industry Exhibition in Tehran, adding that Venezuela announced the need for repairing 10,000-megawatt of power plants in its country, and a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is being signed in this field.

@Hack-Hook You do know there is 'vice' police and also universal clothing laws in the West. Right?
you knew that is irrelevant
and there is a different between earth and sky how those operate and they only ask you that you cover around 1% of your body if they ask you that (in many places they don't care) and they don't have a special branch of police for that .

you knew that is irrelevant
and there is a different between earth and sky how those operate and they only ask you that you cover around 1% of your body if they ask you that (in many places they don't care) and they don't have a special branch of police for that .
I know no such thing. Your ideals are based on fake imagery and baseless.

These guys are lucky they weren’t playing for Saddam or Kim Jong Un, they would be executed upon return home.

Completely disgraceful for soccer players to throw a game and not give 100% due to political instability. Many Iranians use the World Cup was a gateway from the worlds problems. The national team just brought the problems into a game of football.

This actually a clear definition of vice police
  • A vice squad is a police division whose focus is stopping public-order crimes like gambling, narcotics, prostitution, and illegal sales of alcohol.'
Not the same definition for vice and morality police in Islamic countries so yeah night and day tbh, also I don’t know the clothing laws in Caribbean, European and Asian countries but in America as long as a women don’t go topless and men don’t go bottomless in public It’s fair game, doesn’t mean some people’s attire isn’t too much but there’s no law about dressing tramp like.

These guys are lucky they weren’t playing for Saddam or Kim Jong Un, they would be executed upon return home.

Completely disgraceful for soccer players to throw a game and not give 100% due to political instability. Many Iranians use the World Cup was a gateway from the worlds problems. The national team just brought the problems into a game of football.

National embarrassment. They should learn from the saudis what gheyrat is.

Nobody is forcing these clowns to play. If they put on the team melli shirt, walk on the field as representative of the entire Iranian nation. And they walk around and dont give a shit because they are sad? Or whats the problem. They should have stayed home and let someone else go.

Absolutely disgusting. They should get the team france 2010 treatment and get sent back to Iran on a cargo plane.

Also ban every single one of them for life from the team melli. Id rather have a 18 year old omid player playing his heart out for the shirt, then some “legionary” twitter clown who got intimidated by a bunch of internet trolls

I think it's better to give walk over to other teams in next two games rather than watching pathetic display of standing still and letting opponent team score easy goals. Also no matter how ruthless government is, when you're playing for national team you're representing the nation not any government.... sack the whole team except Mehdi Taremi and few others who played good/hard.

I think it's better to give walk over to other teams in next two games rather than watching pathetic display of standing still and letting opponent team score easy goals. Also no matter how ruthless government is, when you're playing for national team you're representing the nation not any government.... sack the whole team except Mehdi Taremi and few others who played good/hard.
Sack yes. The IRI must instill a sense of pride for a nation. I believe majority feel that way but it seems the IRI is continuing to hesitate on robust messaging. This has been going on for 40+ years. A clear blind spot. Most powerful countries have a ‘clearinghouse’ which sets the rhythm for consistent messaging. I don’t see that from the IRI.

All that said, this will pass and we’ll all stand taller at the end. It’s the nature of us and the nature of the IRI.

Back
Top Bottom