What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Burning of Iran's national flag in Kermanshah province, gleefully relayed by the favorite broadcaster of oppositionists, the Saudi-linked "Iran International":

View attachment 899272
View attachment 899273

These are the anti-IR crowd's "heroes": Iran-haters, separatists, criminal rioters, terrorists.

Please don’t post these. Our neighborhood hater will.

Iran 2 - England 6
170021968.jpg

It felt like gav bandi :undecided:

Iran close to discovering a ‘zero-day’ exploit that could paralyze Israeli infrastructure
Iran is reportedly exporting its knowledge in cybersecurity to Lebanon and Palestine, in a bid to create a multi-front offensive capability against Israel
ByNews Desk- November 21 2022
https://media.thecradle.co/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/FiFrTi3XgAAWlrC-e1669044349705.jpeg

The Israeli army Chief of Intelligence, Aharon Haliva, at the INSS conference on 21 November 2022 (Photo Credit: INSS via Twitter)

In an interview at the Institute for National Security Studies (INSS) conference on 21 November, ClearSky cybersecurity CEO, Boaz Dolev, revealed that Iran is close to acquiring a ‘zero-day’ exploit, capable of paralyzing Israel’s infrastructure.
A zero-day exploit is a flaw that exposes a vulnerability in software or hardware and can create complicated problems well before anyone realizes something is wrong, like the vendor of the target software. Until the vulnerability is discovered and fixed, hackers can exploit it to adversely affect programs, data, networks, or entire systems.
Dolev claims that Iranian hackers are working rigorously to advance their capabilities to penetrate life-critical infrastructure in Israel, to be on par with the cyber capabilities of the US, Russia, and China.
He adds that Iran is “closer than ever” to cracking the communication link of Israeli and US drones, making them vulnerable to hacking.
Nonetheless, Israel believes Iran’s capabilities are limited and not yet able to challenge Israel’s offensive and defensive capabilities. While Israel is ranked 36th on the National Cyber Security Index, Iran is still far ahead, ranking 132nd.
Dolev notes that Iran tried to penetrate Israel’s water infrastructure on several occasions in 2020, but failed to damage the systems or affect the water supply.
“It was more sophisticated than [Israel] initially thought,” a Western official told the Financial Times back then. “It was close to successful, and it’s not fully clear why it didn’t succeed.”
Moreover, Dolev alleges that Israel’s successful cyber attacks against Iran have far surpassed those of the Islamic Republic, noting that many attacks have been kept secret by both sides.
As Tehran fears public embarrassment about reporting the damage caused by the Israeli army, Tel Aviv refrains from rejoicing in order to keep their methods secret, says Dolev.
Earlier in June, an Israeli military covert cyber unit codenamed ‘Gonjeshke Darande’ hacked into three state-owned steel mills in Iran, severely disrupting their automated mechanism and damaging tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment.
The attack was part of an ongoing Israeli covert offensive against Iran in support of the ongoing unrest in the country, and in retaliation to previous attacks by Iran-linked hackers on Israel’s Iron Dome air defense system.
Additionally, Dolev elaborated on Iran’s plan to export its cyber capabilities to its allies in West Asia, as Tehran allegedly plans to create a multi-front capability to mount a cyber offensive against Tel Aviv.
In January 2021, Dolev’s cyber firm, ClearSky Cyber, exposed that a cyber unit affiliated with Lebanese resistance group Hezbollah successfully hacked the servers of countless companies around the world.
“This group successfully worked under the radar for a long time, while getting control of critical databases and stealing valuable information,” said Dolev, in commentary after the discovery.
Another guest at the conference, the chief of Intelligence of the Israeli army, Aharon Haliva, spoke about the ongoing covert work against Iran, stressing that Israel is working to sabotage the Iran nuclear deal.
“The only country I know acting against the Iranian aggression is one country which we’re sitting in now [Israel],” added Haliva.
The chief of intelligence went on to say that the Israeli army is talking to its counterparts in the US, to rally them against Iran for when the uranium enrichment threshold is crossed “soon.”
“The nuclear deal is fairly dead, I wonder what the international community will do when Iran starts enrichment at 90 percent,” Haliva said.

Are you an immigrant? We want to hear about the final moments in your home country

NPR share moments.jpg

We at NPR want to honor your last memory and hear all about your final moments in your home country — as well as the first memory you made in your new home.

Perhaps you had to leave to support your family financially, and saying goodbye to your children has always stuck with you. Or maybe you held tightly onto your childhood best friend and you didn't know you could ever live without one another. Perhaps you were seeking a new adventure and ended up meeting your future spouse on the flight there.

----------------------------------------------------------------

US is in farming mode :)

Situation in western Iran (Piranshahr, Javanrud) is out of control with massive anti government protests taking place as well as gunfire being exchanged between security forces and armed gunmen, several people have been killed and injured.

In other news Iran struck Kurdish separatist positions in northern Iraq with missiles & drones. Meanwhile Turkey simultaneously used artillery & airstrikes to target dozens of SDF/PKK positions in nothern Syria/Iraq.

Last edited:
Article is several years old, and speaks of a project, not a concrete realization.

I cited a law enforcement official joined by phone and speaking less than three months ago on the live debate featuring professor Kushki and Karbaschi.

Search this sentence in google and then tell me your idea about what is said in that debate. "پلیس امنیت اخلاقی"
Iran police have a branch called "Iranian Public Security and Intelligence Police" it have 4 branch
Intelligence branch
Public Security Police
Police in charge of Supervision over Public Facilities and Locations

Moral Security Police

that's the branch that people call Gasht-e-Ershad , its correct name is Police-e Amniyat-e Akhlaghi
if anything these unrest had one result the change happened 1 month ago
cc7a2b1c-66d4-4305-8dad-0d97ba2a6b21.jpeg

The Judiciary did not object. So there's tacit agreement.
the judiciary system is wise and don't want to touch Hijab issue even with a 10m long pole. they knew it only make problem and solve achieve nothing at all , police not that wise .if i were them instead of taking the arrested one into a court and hand them it and let them deal with problem.
police can't ask parliament to fix the problem with their laws , Judiciary system can .
I stopped at "Etemad Online" and "Shargh Daily". There are usually conflicting official statistics in Iran, and these liberal outlets are guaranteed to pick whatever will make Iran look worse. And doubling of poverty in a single year is not the most common of developments.
its important whose data they take , its not their own , its the data published by government itself .
if inflation is above 40% it is possible , specially if you look at that year and see its the first year of covid and long term close downs , you think how many people lost their income our their income seriously reduced from that ?

I love being wrong about something and I hope I learn a thing or two from being wrong but still here i am in doubt.
One :
احمد مشیری مدیر دفتر نظارت بر بهداشت آب و فاضلاب تهران در گفتگو با الف گفت: آب سطحی ای که از رودخانه ها برای تامین آب تهران بزرگ تهیه می شود دارای کیفیت بسیار بالایی است و جز بهترین آبهای شرب دنیاست و حتی از 60 الی 70 درصد آبهای بسته بندی هم کیفیت بهتری دارد.

I have read similar phrases in last decade .
Second :
Iran_land.jpg

In Iran , usually perfect lands suitable for farming are around north line and west line.and water sources are there too.

Water will reach pullotion sources(factories, big cities and .... ) after farming phase.
no wrong you assume the city water come directly from the river and dams , you are completely wrong .it come from Tehran water treatment plant and several other such facilities , in places the water come from wells they first use Chlorine and Ozon to disinfect it the process is not cheap and in fact very expensive that many countries they don't do it and you can't use their tap water for drinking or cooking , in iran we use that expensively treated water for washing , bathing and sadly in some cases filling swimming pools. but not for farming .
if you have bothered to read the link I posted you had known the price for farming water , its the means to get it is legal is 30 toman if its illegal is 300-600 toman . for 1000 liter , nobody uses too expensive bottled water for farming , your comparison is as nonsense as it can get.

Common man !
bottle + 300 cc water = 20,000 - 40,000 rials is okay

A medium orange weighing 131 grams (g). (7.6 oranges per kg, 120,000 rials for 1 kg of oranges or 16,000 rials per orange )

Oranges, 86% water < google

Nutrition in Oranges​

One medium-sized orange has:

• 60 calories
  • No fat or sodium
  • 3 grams of fiber
  • 12 grams of sugar
  • 1 gram of protein
  • 14 micrograms of vitamin A
  • 70 milligrams of vitamin C
  • 6% of your daily recommended amount of calcium
  • 237 milligrams of potassium
  • 15.4 grams of carbohydrates
bottle of water seems like a scam.
the bottled water is too expensive , they get tap water for 2400-5000 toman / 1000 liter then bottled it in 3000 bottle and sell it for 15 million toman to 21million toman depend on the brand .
well i don't knew how much their expenses are but i doubt the need 3000 time the price of bottle for workers and distribution wages

and 131gr is a very small orange not a medium orange , that literally a small tangerine or a normal lemon
or fruits seems like highly under value product.
no or bottled water is a highly overvalued product

Search this sentence in google and then tell me your idea about what is said in that debate. "پلیس امنیت اخلاقی"
Iran police have a branch called "Iranian Public Security and Intelligence Police" it have 4 branch
Intelligence branch
Public Security Police
Police in charge of Supervision over Public Facilities and Locations

Moral Security Police

that's the branch that people call Gasht-e-Ershad , its correct name is Police-e Amniyat-e Akhlaghi
if anything these unrest had one result the change happened 1 month ago
cc7a2b1c-66d4-4305-8dad-0d97ba2a6b21.jpeg

And I know for a fact that a Law Enforcement official on the IRIB live debate stated there is no separate morality police in Iran, nor anything called Gashte Ershad. I don't believe he was misinforming people. These offices pictured above are like departments, of course every police force has different departments specializing in particular categories of infringements.

But it's not a distinct unit running parallel to regular Law Enforcement. It's a department of the head institution, upon which it depends.

the judiciary system is wise and don't want to touch Hijab issue even with a 10m long pole. they knew it only make problem and solve achieve nothing at all , police not that wise .if i were them instead of taking the arrested one into a court and hand them it and let them deal with problem.
police can't ask parliament to fix the problem with their laws , Judiciary system can .

Above all the Judiciary lacks the means to address the volume of files it would be handed over by Law Enforcement. There are different ways to fix current obstacles, the procedure in its present form probably leaves room for improvement. At the same time, police have not been acting unlawfully by setting up the Vozara center, even if it may not be the best possible solution.

its important whose data they take , its not their own , its the data published by government itself .
if inflation is above 40% it is possible , specially if you look at that year and see its the first year of covid and long term close downs , you think how many people lost their income our their income seriously reduced from that ?

Like I said, it wouldn't be the first time that different public institutions in Iran publish conflicting macro-economic data. Whatever it may be, the Rohani administration's economic record has been abysmal, arguably the worst of the Islamic Republic since day one, and fully undoing the mess they left behind is bound to take years. It's unsurprising that the enemy would not want to see Raisi succeed, and would therefore mobilize their entire propaganda and intelligence apparatus full steam to incite unrest and violence in Iran.

And I know for a fact that a Law Enforcement official on the IRIB live debate stated there is no separate morality police in Iran, nor anything called Gashte Ershad. I don't believe he was misinforming people. These offices pictured above are like departments, of course every police force has different departments specializing in particular categories of infringements.

But it's not a distinct unit running parallel to regular Law Enforcement. It's a department of the head institution, upon which it depends.
no he didn't lying , but he did not telling all the truth , its right that at the time there was no Gasht-Ershad , but there was Police-e Amniyat-e Akhlaghi, that if I'm not wrong they didn't mention and even Gasht-e Ershad when existed was not something outside police , it was a sub branch of it .
my problem is not with its existence , my problem was it had 8 or 9 duty but they only focused on one duty and nearly forgotten the rest of their duty that was supposed to answer far more serious concerns , like human trafficking and prostitution, organized immoral groups (the ones people here are so concerned about like LGBQT organization and such) immorality in educational centers, Live Manikins, arresting armed tugs and gangs , monitoring foreigners . sadly they focused more than 95% on hijab . because it was easier to do so

Back
Top Bottom