What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

به گزارش ایرنا از وزارت امور اقتصادی و دارایی، درگاه ملی مجوزهای کشور طی اطلاعیه‌ای خطاب به کسبه و علاقه مندان به کسب وکارهای صنفی اعلام کرد: با تصویب شصت و هفتمین جلسه هیات مقررات‌زدایی، شروط متراژ، مساحت واحد صنفی و ابزار کار، از شروط صدور پروانه‌های صنفی حذف شده‌است و هیچ کس حق ندارد برای صدور پروانه کسب، چنین شروطی از متقاضی مطالبه کند.

two excuses removed from work permits.

Here you can see what Iran's defense industry was in 2014 and what it has become in 2022

Iran's military industry 2014 (All in One)

and

Iran's defense industry 2022 (All in One)

now let's imagine what it will be in 2030 and beyond....

Looks like UAVs and (maybe) missiles aren't they only things Russia bought.
Any chance someone could give us a translation of what this says
media%2FFhnE2i9XwAIRIEO.jpg

Russian withdrawal from kherson region was something I mentioned as a distinct possibility and was attacked for on this very forum.

As I have said before, the Russian management of this war has been disastrous. I don’t care who is supporting Ukraine, the amount of damage taken by Russian military during this conflict and lack of coherent strategy is simply astounding.

Russian withdrawal from kherson region was something I mentioned as a distinct possibility and was attacked for on this very forum.

As I have said before, the Russian management of this war has been disastrous. I don’t care who is supporting Ukraine, the amount of damage taken by Russian military during this conflict and lack of coherent strategy is simply astounding.
i can accept your points as valid, they're reasonable, but i only have 1 question - do you really think Russia was going to fight NATO (Ukraine is the proxy of choice this time) without taking some serious losses? or you just think if Russia was more "competent" it would have just done better overall by this time?

Wars are hard and unpredictable, even US has been VEry surprised by how its recent wars turned out.

Back
Top Bottom