What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I ge

t the sarcasm, my point many countries are out for their own agendas I wish we did live in a noble world, I live in America but I avoid my neighbors like a heart attack, I grew up everyone knew one another trusted one another it’s not the same world it isn’t about east or west it’s just humanity as whole has fallen.

I used to wish for a Willie Wonka world too. I overcame that in my early teens when sugar and chocolate were no longer amongst my priorities. Unfortunately, has little to do with the world we live in. Plus you’re insinuating equivalence between us and the rest. There is no equivalence. We, the Iranian way, are in the right and they’re in the wrong. You wholeheartedly agree with that, right?

Sitrep and strategic analysis of the special operations:

Which country are likely to be targeted by Iranian mass missiles in case of war?

-Israel
-UAE
-Wahhabi Kingdom
-Bahrein
-Egypt?
-Kuwait?
-Azerbaijan Republic?
-Qatar?
-Jordan?
-Albania?
-Romania?
-UK, USA, Canada, Australia if possible?

Would small and weak states like UAE/Bahrein be completely destroyed? They only rely on a single port and an airport for their whole economy

I used to wish for a Willie Wonka world too. I overcame that in my early teens when sugar and chocolate were no longer amongst my priorities. Unfortunately, has little to do with the world we live in. Plus you’re insinuating equivalence between us and the rest. There is no equivalence. We, the Iranian way, are in the right and they’re in the wrong. You wholeheartedly agree with that, right?
Sorry I don’t agree or disagree there’s to much problems in the world, west and east, we can white wash problems doesn’t change the fact there’s problems, protests/riots in iran shows that Irans way isn’t perfect, be it a minority or a large segment of the population the government has disenfranchised people. America racial and economic issues are a fault of leadership here as well. So sorry west isn’t a perfect society but neither is the east.

Sorry I don’t agree or disagree there’s to much problems in the world, west and east, we can white wash problems doesn’t change the fact there’s problems, protests/riots in iran shows that Irans way isn’t perfect, be it a minority or a large segment of the population the government has disenfranchised people. America racial and economic issues are a fault of leadership here as well. So sorry west isn’t a perfect society but neither is the east.
So you don’t believe in Iran? Ok. You do understand that your less than sharp focus and large ‘grey area’ perspective belies your yoot? Right?

I believe societies in general need work, sorry I don’t live in a world of black and white, I don’t know what happens everywhere, I don’t know if Anguilla is a nice friendly and safe country to live in google says it but I’ve never been, but im sure Anguilla like America and Iran has issues.

Ok again I have agreed America made past mistakes only thing I said was Shias today are better off.

And I highlighted that if this were the case, it would stem merely from active efforts to neutralize Washington's agenda for Iraq.

Because the USA regime is directly and indirectly responsible for over 2 million Iraqi deaths from the 1990's when it spearheaded the imposition of the cruel UN sanctions on Iraq, to the illegal invasion of 2003 with its catastrophic consequences. Of those >2 million Iraqis killed off as a result of USA policy, most were Shia Moslems.

Which is far worse than whatever Saddam's regime, for all its brutality, managed to inflict upon Iraqis, Shia Moslems and others alike.

And those weren't mistakes by the USA regime, they were deliberate policies designed to wreck havoc on a nation.

But if we really want to go there we can talk about Yemen how Saudi Arabia and Iran are using it as their own personal battlefield how Saudi and Iranian weapons are causing death and destruction how instead of solving issues politically both sides are letting Yemen just go to waste, yes I know you will come with some long long long why Iran is only just trying to help an oppressed people.

So defending oneself against unprovoked military aggression / occupation makes the defending party and its backers responsible for the ensuing conflict?

This brief response is largely enough.

My point from almost the age of time people will make excuses for war.

Aggressors will search for pretexts, yes. Like the USA regime when it illegally assaulted Iraq in 2003. Like the Saudis when they started to bomb Yemen.

Those exercising their right to legitimate defence against foreign military aggression, have no need for such rhetoric stratagems.

Only thing I’m saying prior past issues Shias in Iraq are better off and sorry with the help and sometimes ill intervention off both sides.

The only thing Shia Iraqis got from USA intervention in their country's affairs is destruction, mayhem and social disruption.

Last edited:
I believe societies in general need work, sorry I don’t live in a world of black and white, I don’t know what happens everywhere, I don’t know if Anguilla is a nice friendly and safe country to live in google says it but I’ve never been, but im sure Anguilla like America and Iran has issues.

The Islands certainly have issues. 😏.

Ahhhh, yoot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom