What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I thought mateen was in the Orlando area; so he travelled hours out of his way to that night club in down town Orlando or was he living in the area by 2016?
Yeah fort pierce, and side note was married to my wife’s first cousin met the guy several times they owned a 2 bedroom townhouse there,creepiest mofo ever,I stopped driving my wife to visit them almost a year before the shooting, honestly best decision I ever made I didn’t mind my wife’s cousin noor she was nice and son was adorable , but he creeped me out beyond belief.

First, in the Sacred Defence Iran gave around 280.000 martyrs, not a million.

Second, the USA regime was threatening Iran with military aggression (more intensely than usual, that is). Thus Washington's illegal occupation of Iraq was not welcomed at all but explicitly condemned by Iran. As a consequence, Iran supported Iraqi Resistance groups fighting the

Again I agreed with America should never have gone to war, why wouldn’t Iranians be happy that a man who killed a million Iranians, injured probably just as many be happy that saddam was taken out of power and hung
Wrong, its right that the numbers changed in the course of time , but the official number have always been something between 185000 - 220000
that 280,000 is probably all the martyrs the ones before revolution and the ones after it included the police Force martyrs , the Defender of the Shrines , the ones who martyred due to terrorists acts and ......

گفتنی است، این طرح ویژه مادرانی است که فرزند دوم و یا بیش‌تر از آن، از تاریخ 19 آبان 1400 به بعد متولد شده‌اند.
index.jpeg

Come on man ! what about mothers that have a little bit older babies ?:taz:

گفتنی است، این طرح ویژه مادرانی است که فرزند دوم و یا بیش‌تر از آن، از تاریخ 19 آبان 1400 به بعد متولد شده‌اند.
View attachment 895460
Come on man ! what about mothers that have a little bit older babies ?:taz:
It is a good idea to increase the population..In Canada they pay $1500 for first baby and $3000 for second..:p:

When will Iran give a firm response to this guy?

If the dictator of Baku compares Iran's military strength with Baku's under normal conditions and before excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages, he will quickly realize that his army is not even capable of standing for a few hours against the flood of Iranian armed forces. Tehran does not even need to spend a hundred thousand dollars to topple Alif, and a number of drones, along with the anger of the oppressed and oppressed people of Azerbaijan, is enough to send him to the dustbin of history. Alif, whose opposition to the family of innocence and purity and Shiite beliefs is well-known to the people of Azerbaijan and who has a close competition with bin Salman in torturing and killing his political opponents with the most heinous methods, is not even ready to maintain the morale of the military forces from the soldiers injured in the war. Two years ago, Karabakh and the families of those killed in the war should be given material and spiritual support. This issue has caused more than 60 injured soldiers to commit suicide and many of them have low morale
Lol the violence of the writer

I mean, Iran can just launch some cruise missiles on official infrastructure of Baku to send a message, what will happen? Turkey would declare war lmao? As far as i know Turkey is just a NATO puppet following the western agenda, so they would not touch Iran beside barking with words

I mean, Iran can just launch some cruise missiles on official infrastructure of Baku to send a message, what will happen? Turkey would declare war lmao? As far as i know Turkey is just a NATO puppet following the western agenda, so they would not touch Iran beside barking with words
Iran literally keeps trying to solve any issues diplomatically, always offering incentives in trade and exports, joint projects etc... and they always back off, and levy threats. I sense that he is under the influence of other entities, and attempts at provocation is something planned by others, the similar people who brought Ukraine to ruin for their own benefit.

As long as Iran protects itself from problems and its red lines, any words from there is just words and attempted distraction.

In fact that would make my point even more valid and further cement my point, since I was responding to the claim that Iran lost a million during the Sacred Defence. The figure I gave was therefore much closer to official data (more than ten times closer).

its right that the numbers changed in the course of time , but the official number have always been something between 185000 - 220000

Wrong. The margin has been from 188000 to 213000.

https://www.isna.ir/news/99122116190/

that 280,000 is probably all the martyrs the ones before revolution and the ones after it included the police Force martyrs , the Defender of the Shrines , the ones who martyred due to terrorists acts and ......

In other terms, the user I was responding to was mistaken in their assumption that Saddam killed as many as a million Iranians. That's all I intended to prove, thanks for confirming.

Last edited:
Actually that makes me even more right and further cements my point, since I was debunking the claim that Iran lost a million during the Sacred Defence. The figure I gave was therefore much, much closer to official data.

It's quite interesting (not to say telling) how you'd ignore the grossly erroneous statement by user shadihassan28, but will rush to correct mine which was so much closer to the truth.

Wrong. The actual margin has been from 188000 to 213000.

https://www.isna.ir/news/99122116190/

In other terms, the user I was responding to was mistaken in their much exaggerated assumption that Saddam killed "a million" Iranians. That's all I intended to prove and you merely confirmed it.
Sorry my information was from a an article that said total of death ranged from 500000 to a million between iran and Iraq,I haven’t read about the Iran Iraq war in a long time I got information wrong I admit it,, I don’t think @Hack-Hook was disagreeing with you he said I was wrong and I admit to that part, he said wrong to my post and was basically saying your numbers are correct.

happy that saddam was taken out of power and hung by their Shia brethren in Iraq

Since you mentioned the execution of Saddam, I should add the following, since said execution onto itself was pretty illustrative of the circumstances: the kangaroo court set up by USA occupation forces never mentioned, let alone accused Saddam of launching military aggression against Iran in 1980, nor did it hold him accountable for any of the war crimes committed against Iran including the large-scale use of chemical weapons - those same chemical weapons Iraq dismantled during the 1990's, and which Washington then lied about in order to justify its invasion of Iraq in 2003. Saddam was condemned for his 1990 invasion of Kuwait but not for his aggression against Iran.

Equally interesting is the fact that the chemical weapons attack on the northern Iraqi, Kurdish village of Halabja was greatly publicized by western regimes and the streamlined mainstream media - but not so much in 1988, when it took place. Rather, in late 1990 and early 1991 when Saddam had fallen out with the west after occupying Kuwait, as part of the narrative to prepare for the so-called operation Desert Storm. Again, those same regimes and media remained silent for the most part on Saddam's recurrent WMD strikes against both Iranian troops and civilians during the 1980-1988 Imposed War, which martyred many more than the Halabja massacre. And of course, hardly anyone in the west thought it appropriate to remember the IRGC personnel who were present at Halabja to support the Kurds and were martyred too.

These facts reveal the lengths to which Washington was willing to go to make sure its illegal invasion of Iraq and the subsequent removal of Saddam wouldn't benefit Iran nor offer Iran any compensation for the damage suffered at the hands of the then US-backed regime of Saddam.

But it doesn't stop there. Saddam's execution was also symbolic of how NATO occupiers were working against Iran's interests by promoting instability and social, political and religious strife on Iran's borders. Indeed, they chose to hang Saddam on the day of Eid, which was perceived as an insult by many Moslems worldwide, whether they felt any sympathy for Saddam or not. The not so innocent timing was also designed to fuel sectarian tensions between Sunni and Shia Moslems, since certain quarters were quick to designate "the Shia" as co-responsible for this affront, and to construe them as "collaborators" of western aggression, a fallacious theme which survived to this day, as can be witnessed on this very forum.

Fallacious theme that took shape not least because of how the masked hangmen at Saddam's execution were shouting "Muqtada! Muqtada!", in what appeared to be theatrics staged by the occupying powers with the precise goal of igniting sectarian resentment amongst Sunni Moslem communities. Muqtada Sadr, if anything, was known for his uncompromising stance vis à vis occupation forces, thus his men were unlikely to have offered their services to the Americans.

So, whilst many in Iran will have seen divine justice of sorts in the fact that Saddam ended up being liquidated by the same people who had supported him in his war of aggression against Iran, this didn't take away from the security threat posed by the neocon USA regime's invasion of two neighboring states and its rabid hostility towards Iran, conceived of as the next potential target on Washington's list - had it not been for the Resistance to USA occupation in Iraq, to which Iran contributed by supplying local Resistance groups. These two aspects aren't mutually exclusive.

It should also be reminded that Iran consistently opposed USA policy on Iraq. Be it in the 1980's, when Washington was propping up Saddam against Iran, in 2003 when they illegally invaded Iraq and throughout the 1990's when Iraq was subjected to an inhumane, devastating sanctions regime which caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of ordinary Iraqis. Not only did Supreme Leader Khamenei vocally condemn those sanctions, but few countries apart from Iran actually tried to help Iraq circumvent them, as confirmed by the former director of Iraq's Central Bank, Assam Al-Mulla Huwaysh.

Last edited:
It is a good idea to increase the population..In Canada they pay $1500 for first baby and $3000 for second..:p:
Jokes aside, my problem with such plans is if there is plan it should be for everyone and it should be consistent not just because my favorite guy runs this office or that office.

Since you mentioned the execution of Saddam, I should add the following, since said execution onto itself was pretty illustrative of the circumstances: the kangaroo court set up by USA occupation forces never mentioned, let alone accused Saddam of launching military aggression against Iran in 1980, nor did it hold him accountable for any of the war crimes committed against Iran including the large-scale use of chemical weapons - those same chemical weapons Iraq dismantled during the 1990's, and which Washington then lied about in order to justify its invasion of Iraq in 2003. Saddam was condemned for his 1990 invasion of Kuwait but not for his aggression against Iran.

Equally interesting is the fact that the chemical weapons attack on the northern Iraqi, Kurdish village of Halabja was greatly publicized by western regimes and the streamlined mainstream media - but not so much in 1988, when it took place. Rather, in late 1990 and early 1991 when Saddam had fallen out with the west after occupying Kuwait, as part of the narrative to prepare for the so-called operation Desert Storm. Again, those same regimes and media remained silent for the most part on Saddam's recurrent WMD strikes against both Iranian troops and civilians during the 1980-1988 Imposed War, which martyred many more than the Halabja massacre. And of course, hardly anyone in the west thought it appropriate to remember the IRGC personnel who were present at Halabja to support the Kurds and were martyred too.

These facts reveal the lengths to which Washington was willing to go to make sure its illegal invasion of Iraq and the subsequent removal of Saddam wouldn't benefit Iran nor offer Iran any compensation for the damage suffered at the hands of the then US-backed regime of Saddam.

But it doesn't stop there. Saddam's execution was also symbolic of how NATO occupiers were working against Iran's interests by promoting instability and social, political and religious strife on Iran's borders. Indeed, they chose to hang Saddam on the day of Eid, which was perceived as an insult by many Moslems worldwide, whether they felt any sympathy for Saddam or not. The not so innocent timing was also designed to fuel sectarian tensions between Sunni and Shia Moslems, since certain quarters were quick to designate "the Shia" as co-responsible for this affront, and to construe them as "collaborators" of western aggression, a fallacious theme which survived to this day, as can be witnessed on this very forum.

Fallacious theme that took shape not least because of how the masked hangmen at Saddam's execution were shouting "Muqtada! Muqtada!", in what appeared to be theatrics staged by the occupying powers with the precise goal of igniting sectarian resentment amongst Sunni Moslem communities. Muqtada Sadr, if anything, was known for his uncompromising stance vis à vis occupation forces, thus his men were unlikely to have offered their services to the Americans.

So, whilst many in Iran will have seen divine justice of sorts in the fact that Saddam ended up being liquidated by the same people who had supported him in his war of aggression against Iran, this didn't take away from the security threat posed by the neocon USA regime's invasion of two neighboring states and its rabid hostility towards Iran, conceived of as the next potential target on Washington's list - had it not been for the Resistance to USA occupation in Iraq, to which Iran contributed by supplying local Resistance groups. These two aspects aren't mutually exclusive.

It should also be reminded that Iran consistently opposed USA policy on Iraq. Be it in the 1980's, when Washington was propping up Saddam against Iran, in 2003 when they illegally invaded Iraq and throughout the 1990's when Iraq was subjected to an inhumane, devastating sanctions regime which caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of ordinary Iraqis. Not only did Supreme Leader Khamenei vocally condemn those sanctions, but few countries apart from Iran actually tried to help Iraq circumvent the sanctions, as confirmed by the former director of Iraq's Central Bank, Assam Al-Mulla Huwaysh.
Ok again I have agreed America made past mistakes only thing I said was Shias today are better off. But if we really want to go there we can talk about Yemen how Saudi Arabia and Iran are using it as their own personal battlefield how Saudi and Iranian weapons are causing death and destruction how instead of solving issues politically both sides are letting Yemen just go to waste, yes I know you will come with some long long long why Iran is only just trying to help an oppressed people. My point from almost the age of time people will make excuses for war. Only thing I’m saying prior past issues Shias in Iraq are better off and sorry with the help and sometimes ill intervention off both sides.

I ge
Very noble of you.
t the sarcasm, my point many countries are out for their own agendas I wish we did live in a noble world, I live in America but I avoid my neighbors like a heart attack, I grew up everyone knew one another trusted one another it’s not the same world it isn’t about east or west it’s just humanity as whole has fallen.

Back
Top Bottom