What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This morning, Ukrainian commandos trained by Mi6, attempted to cross the Dnipro river with speedboats. Their goal was to seize the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant before the IAEA inspectors could reach it today. The Russians deployed tanks, helicopters and special forces.

Several of the speed boats were blown out of the water while some Ukrainian commandos made it on shore and took shelter in nearby buildings. The Russians engaged them in fire fights and in the end all the saboteurs were either killed, badly injured or captured. Sounds like something out of Hollywood. LOL

Last edited:
in yaroo ''karshenas nezami'' cheghadr koskhole. Mige ke enghadr ghodratmandim ke esraeil jorat nemikone ke havapeyma gheyr nezami ma ro bezane :lol:

yani bayad be in IQ shashid.

Mardake aldang, mage esraeil miad aabroo khodesh ro bebare va ejaze propaganda be doshmanaanesh bede ba sarneguni yek havapeymayi gheyre nezami?

Esrail vaghean khosh shanse ba doshmanaane ablahi mesle in joonevarha. dar otaaghe amaliyat va fekr esraeiliha cheghadr be inha mikhandan, khoda midoone :rofl:

Surely, that is the most retarded tweet of all time, it is quite embarrassing. We truley have many brainless people that embarrass the image.

in yaroo ''karshenas nezami'' cheghadr koskhole. Mige ke enghadr ghodratmandim ke esraeil jorat nemikone ke havapeyma gheyr nezami ma ro bezane :lol:

yani bayad be in IQ shashid.

Mardake aldang, mage esraeil miad aabroo khodesh ro bebare va ejaze propaganda be doshmanaanesh bede ba sarneguni yek havapeymayi gheyre nezami?

Esrail vaghean khosh shanse ba doshmanaane ablahi mesle in joonevarha. dar otaaghe amaliyat va fekr esraeiliha cheghadr be inha mikhandan, khoda midoone :rofl:

Enghadr baram tweet-esh ajib hast nemidoonam dare maskhare mikone ya jeddi mige

Albate az kesani ke shabe hamle goftan 200 nezami amrikayee koshte shodan chand hafte bad goftan ma namard nistim ke bigonaha ro bokoshim dige che entezari dari

Enghadr baram tweet-esh ajib hast nemidoonam dare maskhare mikone ya jeddi mige

Albate az kesani ke shabe hamle goftan 200 nezami amrikayee koshte shodan chand hafte bad goftan ma namard nistim ke bigonaha ro bokoshim dige che entezari dari
Unfortunately , ma ba in low IQ adamha ghati hastim haha, we have to live with them.

Ahmagh bodaneshoon abero militarist haye Irani ro mibaran.

The percentage is not important.

You claimed none of its parts were produced in Korea, which was factually incorrect.

It's important to see that percentage is consist of what.?

Whatever it consisted of had much greater input of domestic engineering than the Peykan ever did (none at all in Peykan's case before the Revolution).

And my source say it was imported from USA by the way 50% is not 100%

My source says around half of it was made in Korea, and 50% is more than Iran's 0% at that time.

For you everyone with money is oligarch unless his name end in -of or -ov

...says a person who will happily reference zionist and USA regime propaganda to deny the achievements of Islamic Iran and the Resistance, while attributing fictive prowess to the zionist- and American-puppet regime of the shah.

And no that's not the case by default.

It is as a general rule.

No because they see an opportunity and take it peugeot didn't need that production line and they bought it.
And if anybody can do that why saipa and iran-khdro under governmental management failed to do that in next 45 years

This doesn't invalidate what I explained. Iran National's acquisition of a production license involved no self-reliant technical effort. Not everyone does it because not everyone is authorized by imperialist powers but more importantly because not everyone sees that much of an advantage to such a strategy. The subsequent success of south Korea's automotive industry would go on to vindicate that approach.

Yes 1.5 milion that by a signature of a clown in white house fall to 300,000

Doesn't explain the massive rise of Iran's non-oil industrial output.

By the way again your comparison on the scale of car production show it is not your Forte.

Industrial policy is the Islamic Republic's forte. Iran was transformed from an entirely oil-dependent economy into an industrial powerhouse following the 1979 Islamic Revolution, thanks to its ideological bent towards self-sufficiency.

Bring your data of befor sanctions.

Sanctions against Iran were first imposed in 1979.

Islamic Iran's successful transition towards a less oil dependent economy bore visible fruit a very long time before Trump. In the early 2000's already, the share of oil revenues in Iran's government budget had dropped below 50%, an enormous feat on its own.

Iran's move away from oil dependency has nothing to do with Trump-era sanctions as it precedes those by decades.

With exception of some difference in detail. Sanction reduced our oil export of around 3.5 million barrel te less than 1 million barrel for a period even 600 thousand barrel.

But Iran's economy did not shrink, let alone by a factor of 3,5 or 5,83. That's because of the Islamic Republic's sound marco-economic management, in particular its industrial policy which led to a several-fold increase of Iranian non-oil industrial production.

Except the only place for study in Iran was howza and after second half of safavid they stopped offering those lessons. And as a result our industry and health sector declined.

The teaching of profane disciplines wasn't outright eradicated by authorities.

Except that each 10 year or so they are changing the structure of education system and then go and decide on what it was before revolution.

Iran's education system has been highly successful after the Islamic Revolution, as shown by Iran's emergence as an independent industrial power, but also by Iran's ranking in academic research, by the continuous stream of prizes Iranian pupils and students have won in international competitions as well as by the academic awards received by Iranians.

Last edited:
Quick reminder serving to counter the obsessive advocacy of a savage market economy by liberals: the history Japan's industrialization and economic development. Indeed, academic research and especially the seminal work by Chalmers Johnson, co-founder and former president of the Japan Research Institute in the USA, showed how Japan's economic success relied on state intervention in the economy, on governmental regulation and not on unmitigated liberalization of markets. Johnson demonstrates how the so-called Japanese miracle can be explained only by the role of the bureaucracy, in particular the famous Ministry for International Trade and Industry (MITI).

This nicely debunks the neo-liberal contention that any restriction to the freedom of markets will prevent development. For developing economies including Iran, the lesson from Johnson's outstanding work is that the economy must continue to be state-guided, its management cannot and should not be abandoned to actors from the private sector alone. Also proactive industrial policy will have to remain a decisive feature of governmental regulation of the economy.

This book is a highly recommended read:

771283.jpg

The focus of this book is on the Japanese economic bureaucracy, particularly on the famous Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), as the leading state actor in the economy. Although MITI was not the only important agent affecting the economy, nor was the state as a whole always predominant, I do not want to be overly modest about the importance of this subject. The particular speed, form, and consequences of Japanese economic growth are not intelligible without reference to the contributions of MITI. Collaboration between the state and big business has long been acknowledged as the defining characteristic of the Japanese economic system, but for too long the state's role in this collaboration has been either condemned as overweening or dismissed as merely supportive, without anyone's ever analyzing the matter.

The history of MITI is central to the economic and political history of modern Japan. Equally important, however, the methods and achievements of the Japanese economic bureaucracy are central to the continuing debate between advocates of the communist-type command economies and advocates of the Western-type mixed market economies. The fully bureaucratized command economies misallocate resources and stifle initiative; in order to function at all, they must lock up their populations behind iron curtains or other more or less impermeable barriers. The mixed market economies struggle to find ways to intrude politically determined priorities into their market systems without catching a bad case of the "English disease" or being frustrated by the American-type legal sprawl. The Japanese, of course, do not have all the answers. But given the fact that virtually all solutions to any of the critical problems of the late twentieth century—energy supply, environmental protection, technological innovation, and so forth—involve an expansion of official bureaucracy, the particular Japanese priorities and procedures are instructive. At the very least they should forewarn a foreign observer that the Japanese achievements were not won without a price being paid.

This is why I argue in favour of building a huge air force.

They need to wrench eastern and southern syria back from the americans/kurds and the north from the turks/sunnis. Total control of all border crossings is needed, particularly the ones along iraq to freely transfer equipment with air support overhead.

Then and only then can the quneitra front be concentrated upon fully. And that is assuming the sadrists don't get up to their shenanigans again, sabotaging the rear like they tried to do a mere 72 hours ago.

I've been operating under the assumption that, whilst Iran has the overwhelming military capability of hitting Israel till it cries bloody-Mary. There seems to be a political impasse domestically that has hampered respective branches of the armed forces from being allowed to do their sworn task. Can't say whether or not this stems from fear of reprisal from CIA/MOSSAD trained hit squads (or actual CIA/MOSSAD agents) going after key Iranian military/government personal once hostilities truly get underway or other reasons like not wanting to ruin their JCPOA progress or losing any commensurate societal status given to them by current positions (or something to that effect). Maybe there is fear of even further geopolitical backlash, although that is a far-cry given that the Islamic Republic is already seen a pariah.

IRGC AEROSPACE missile forces should have launched MANY BM raids on critical IDF assets more than half a decade ago but the best we got are:
- some assassinations in Israel (grain of salt)
- an MLRS attack on an Intel base in Israel (supposedly)
- continued drone infiltration into Israel (good progress)
- continued support to Palestinian resistance groups (idk if this is a lost cause or not)
- an apparent ongoing Iranian lead effort to gather information in Israel itself as realized by multiple accounts of Israelis being arrest for spying on I.R.I's behalf (impressive)
- Operations against Israeli assets in Azerbaijan (supposedly)
- Complete obliteration of an Mossad/Israeli linked safe-house/asset in Erbil (the most significant show of force from Iran to date)

But in my opinion, it's not enough. If Iranian planners are indeed trying to wait for the most opportune time in order to launch a surprise attack of immense proportions. I hope they know that there is a point of no-return when it comes to the stability of Syria/Lebabon if IDF chooses to dramatically increase its strike campaign. This "shadow war" is turning out to be really hard for those of us who keep trying to defend (or make sense out of) Iran because, on the surface. It would seem like Iran is just taking it not dishing it back although it does do a lot in return just not where it would count I guess depending on your perspective.

Well... now that my rant is over. I hope everyone is doing well, I haven't been compelled to post as much lately since all this talk of war, espionage and geopolitical shenanigans has really drained me over the course of 11 years. I think I'll post every now and then but most likely I won't be as frequent as I used to be.

Whatever it consisted of had much greater input of domestic engineering than the Peykan ever did (none at all in Peykan's case before the Revolution).
if you say so , mr. grass is greener on the other side
My source says around half of it was made in Korea, and 50% is more than Iran's 0% at that time.
and i didn't compare 60s but late 70s
Says the person who will happily reference zionist and USA regime propaganda to deny the achievements of Islamic Iran and the Resistance, while attributing fictive prowess to the zionist- and American-puppet regime of the shah.
say the person who wont provide data for before sanctions and is happy to apply the data of the times after it to the time before it
and the person who systematically deny anything private sector achieved before revolution and can't see damages that government management did after it.
It is as a general rule.
its not
This doesn't invalidate what I explained. Iran National's acquisition of a production license involved no self-reliant technical effort. Not everyone does it because not everyone is authorized by imperialist powers but more importantly because not everyone sees that much of an advantage to such a strategy. The subsequent success of south Korea's automotive industry would go on to vindicate that approach.
that exactly is TOT, they transfered the technology to produce car engine to iran , had Iran-Khodro or saipa did such thing in next 45 years ?
and south korea advanced because government didn't start mismanage the car industry and as result make it a joke
Doesn't explain the massive rise of Iran's non-oil industrial output.
by exporting what and when and you know going to deny after the sanction the output of iran car industry reduced dramatically
As of 2015, 60% of auto spare parts in the Iranian market are imported from foreign countries.Most cars are produced in Iran under licence from foreign manufacturers and it depends on them for critical imports, ranging from pistons, cylinder heads, valves, starters, alternators, airbags to computer chips (incl. engine control units and sensors).

the only achievement saipa and Iran khodro had is each several year they pay a German company to design an engine for them and then show it as domestic and national engine , while they rely on foreign parts to built those engines

Industrial policy is the Islamic Republic's forte.
don't make joke .
Iran was transformed from an entirely oil-dependent economy into an industrial powerhouse following the 1979 Islamic Revolution, thanks to its ideological bent towards self-sufficiency.
yeah sure thanks to make Iran great again campaign of Obama and the orange clown

longest member of cabinet in Islamic republic is someone who went on Television and said , building refineries is not our strategy , we prefer to export oil and import petroleum .
Sanctions against Iran were first imposed in 1979.
don't play with word for me, keep that for a person who buy it
bring data before 2nd year of 2nd term of Ahmadi-nejad can i be more precise than that ?
Trump. In the early 2000's already, the share of oil revenues in Iran's government budget had dropped below 50%, an enormous feat on its own.
bring data not empty promises , that 50% was promises each year was made and each year didn\t happened and resulted in budget deficit and government make loan of central bank (as they taught central bank is their piggy bank) and for that minting money and make the disaster we have right now
But Iran's economy did not shrink, let alone by a factor of 3,5 or 5,83. That's because of the Islamic Republic's sound marco-economic management, in particular its industrial policy which led to a several-fold increase of Iranian non-oil industrial production.
wonder of not including inflation in data , and gave a 42000 rial Dollar to IMF . the law say they must abandon that 42000 Rial dollar , why they don't do so and give that and gave that nonsense rate to IMF each year instead the actual one which is here
بازار متشکل ارز ایران
which is updated each 15 min and as i write it is 287300 rial so if you want to talk divide the nonsense number here to 6.85

Visualizing_100Trillion_World_Economy_1200px.jpg

which will be 248 milliard , then make those claims about economy
The teaching of profane disciplines wasn't outright eradicated by authorities.
they were wiser to ban that ,outright , they just throw teachers out of the schools
Iran's education system has been highly successful after the Islamic Revolution, as shown by Iran's emergence as an independent industrial power, but also by Iran's ranking in academic research, by the continuous stream of prizes Iranian pupils and students have won in international competitions as well as by the academic awards received by Iranians.
again the sales pitch , if its so successful why they changed it every 10 years and then they decided its better to be like what was before the revolution

I've been operating under the assumption that, whilst Iran has the overwhelming military capability of hitting Israel till it cries bloody-Mary. There seems to be a political impasse domestically that has hampered respective branches of the armed forces from being allowed to do their sworn task. Can't say whether or not this stems from fear of reprisal from CIA/MOSSAD trained hit squads (or actual CIA/MOSSAD agents) going after key Iranian military/government personal once hostilities truly get underway or other reasons like not wanting to ruin their JCPOA progress or losing any commensurate societal status given to them by current positions (or something to that effect). Maybe there is fear of even further geopolitical backlash, although that is a far-cry given that the Islamic Republic is already seen a pariah.

IRGC AEROSPACE missile forces should have launched MANY BM raids on critical IDF assets more than half a decade ago but the best we got are:
- some assassinations in Israel (grain of salt)
- an MLRS attack on an Intel base in Israel (supposedly)
- continued drone infiltration into Israel (good progress)
- continued support to Palestinian resistance groups (idk if this is a lost cause or not)
- an apparent ongoing Iranian lead effort to gather information in Israel itself as realized by multiple accounts of Israelis being arrest for spying on I.R.I's behalf (impressive)
- Operations against Israeli assets in Azerbaijan (supposedly)
- Complete obliteration of an Mossad/Israeli linked safe-house/asset in Erbil (the most significant show of force from Iran to date)

But in my opinion, it's not enough. If Iranian planners are indeed trying to wait for the most opportune time in order to launch a surprise attack of immense proportions. I hope they know that there is a point of no-return when it comes to the stability of Syria/Lebabon if IDF chooses to dramatically increase its strike campaign. This "shadow war" is turning out to be really hard for those of us who keep trying to defend (or make sense out of) Iran because, on the surface. It would seem like Iran is just taking it not dishing it back although it does do a lot in return just not where it would count I guess depending on your perspective.

Well... now that my rant is over. I hope everyone is doing well, I haven't been compelled to post as much lately since all this talk of war, espionage and geopolitical shenanigans has really drained me over the course of 11 years. I think I'll post every now and then but most likely I won't be as frequent as I used to be.
I blame much of the current situation on rouhani and some on ahmadinejad. From what I know, rouhani wouldn't even send timely funds to Khatam-ol-Anbiya Central HQ which hobbled the armed forces, plus the space program bureau almost closed. Ahmadinejad purposely sabotaged everything just to create conditions ripe for his return in future.

By now, Iran should have been on par with turkey conventionally, with added bonuses of satellite reconnaissance. That and it should have created a banking framework to circumvent sanctions and strengthen it's partnership with post-soviet states like Belarus, kazakhstan, turkmenistan etc. to pressure the russians.

In the past, I said I support the Revolution 80% and criticize 20% of it's outcomes. One thing I hate is it's establishment of a democratic system, precisely since it allows scumbags like this to worm their way into power and Iranians (who are largely hedonists with a lack of self-control) happily carry them to power.

if you say so , mr. grass is greener on the other side

Prior to the Islamic Revolution the grass wasn't exactly green in Iran, it was wilted.

and i didn't compare 60s but late 70s

You were addressing the issue of a 1950's Korean automobile.

say the person who wont provide data for before sanctions and is happy to apply the data of the times after it to the time before it
and the person who systematically deny anything private sector achieved before revolution and can't see damages that government management did after it.

I did provide an early 2000's figure, in addition to reminding a general fact about the development of Iran's non-oil industries.

Yeah, a strict monopoly with direct links to the upper echelons of power is such a representative archetype of private sector economics... what a joke.

Of course it is, and it's quite an uninformed thing to deny it.

that exactly is TOT, they transfered the technology to produce car engine to iran , had Iran-Khodro or saipa did such thing in next 45 years ?
and south korea advanced because government didn't start mismanage the car industry and as result make it a joke

Domestic acquisition of technology is more valuable than transfer of technology, which hinges upon the supplier's whim.

South Korea advanced because they opted for an export-substitution strategy.

by exporting what and when and you know going to deny after the sanction the output of iran car industry reduced dramatically

Changes nothing to the fact that the non-oil industries developed steadily after 1979. Numerous non-oil industries did not record any significant production setback after Trump-era sanctions, with many of them continuing on the path of expansion.

Also, I thought sanctions are favoring non-oil activities in the overall balance of Iranian industries, and that this is the "only reason" for these activities having a greater share now? So which is it?

As of 2015, 60% of auto spare parts in the Iranian market are imported from foreign countries.Most cars are produced in Iran under licence from foreign manufacturers and it depends on them for critical imports, ranging from pistons, cylinder heads, valves, starters, alternators, airbags to computer chips (incl. engine control units and sensors).

Iran has her own brands today, as opposed to pre-Revolution days. The previous regime was incapable of such an advancement and was fundamentally dependent upon on its western patrons.

Iran today is producing roughly six times the number of automobiles that she did in 1978. Cars on offer are far more diversified compared to the shah era, when only a single type was being more or less mass-produced. It's easy to boast about autonomy when the production rate is low and confined to a single item, and when indigenization is a result of paying foreign companies to set up a production line, with no domestic effort done to reach that goal. No such thing would have been possible if Iran was manufacturing cars in similar volumes as today.

don't make joke .

I'm stating facts, as opposed to the Manoto- / Saudi International-style spin I'm offered to read.

yeah sure thanks to make Iran great again campaign of Obama and the orange clown

longest member of cabinet in Islamic republic is someone who went on Television and said , building refineries is not our strategy , we prefer to export oil and import petroleum .

Thanks to the Islamic Republic's successful development policies and nothing else.

Nobody gives a damn hoot about some isolated voice (probably a reformist to boot, nostalgic as they are of pre-revolutionary conditions of subservience to the west) totally unrepresentative not only of what virtually every other official has been declaring for the past 43 years, but also of Iran's actual policy. I can fill a hundred pages with statements to the contrary, and you know it. Kindly cease turning historic reality upside down in such a brazen manner.

don't play with word for me, keep that for a person who buy it

Illegal sanctions were first imposed in 1979 and they accumulated on a yearly basis, cope with it.

bring data before 2nd year of 2nd term of Ahmadi-nejad can i be more precise than that ?

bring data not empty promises , that 50% was promises each year was made and each year didn\t happened and resulted in budget deficit and government make loan of central bank (as they taught central bank is their piggy bank) and for that minting money and make the disaster we have right now

Visibly, you do not really know what you're talking about. The share of oil revenues in Iran's budget dropped beneath 50% in the early 2000's.

Furthermore, it's not a matter of non-oil industries gaining a bigger share simply because Iranian oil exports were sanctioned, but of non-oil production increasing in an of itself. Indeed, Iranian non-oil industries have grown continuously since 1979. To claim they had remained stagnant until four years ago would simply smack of ignorance.

wonder of not including inflation in data , and gave a 42000 rial Dollar to IMF . the law say they must abandon that 42000 Rial dollar , why they don't do so and give that and gave that nonsense rate to IMF each year instead the actual one which is here
بازار متشکل ارز ایران
which is updated each 15 min and as i write it is 287300 rial so if you want to talk divide the nonsense number here to 6.85

Visualizing_100Trillion_World_Economy_1200px.jpg

which will be 248 milliard , then make those claims about economy

This has been addressed at length in the appropriate thread, no need to run in circles. Moreover, a forum user made a detailed demonstration by examining the output of numerous industrial sectors in Iran and arrived at the conclusion that the IMF figures are more realistic than the World Bank ones. So kindly don't waste time with faulty ramblings like these.

they were wiser to ban that ,outright , they just throw teachers out of the schools

The teaching of profane disciplines wasn't interrupted.

again the sales pitch , if its so successful why they changed it every 10 years and then they decided its better to be like what was before the revolution

Facts are facts, even if the tremendous success they reflect on the Islamic Republic's part isn't to your liking.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom