What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The 500 million saudi troll has long gone. He was hard dealt by pakistani mods after he called Pakistanis as ugly compared to Saudis or something in one thread I remember. Mods just kept banning his every attempt to come back so he gave up on this forum. Pakistanis mods here are brutally disciplined if you report a troll to them they won't leave him be.

What you are refering to is a Pakistani azzlicker of Saudis (living in Denmark I think ??) He has these known accounts Titanium, Qutub aldin Aibak, Battalion, Khan27 (may be more) ... He is one of those simp-weirdos who start boosting about other ethnicities than their own because of some inherent self insecurity. He keeps boosting about Saudis (actual saudis like SC does not even talk to him LOL). He is very ill informed sock who will post something after reading two lines from Wikipedia yet tries to come across as some scholar.

The Khan account is definitely more likely to be the Saudi troll rather than Titanium110.

Mentioning Iranian emigrants in the UAE, regarding southern Iran in particular as close to Arabia, alleging frequent intermarriage between southern Iranians and Arabs, referring to Velayate Faqih (not Shia Islam per se) as a recent innovation, claiming that Iran's leader is considered as a "demi-god" and taking issue with the adjective Supreme in Supreme Leader, claiming Iran is oppressing linguistic minorities (especially the Baloch and Arab-speakers), these are all classical trademarks of the Saudi user not of Titanium110. You can check their past record, Titanium110 to my knowledge never insisted very specifically on these talking points.

Also Titanium110's punctuation and sometimes grammar is markedly loose (even though he has mastery over a large contingent of English phrases and expressions), while that Khan person's isn't at all.

If you wish, I can seek out more evidence and post screenshots from past contributions of both users to underscore these specificities. I'm 100% certain here.

Just one example:

s1.png

This was posted by user Saif al-Arab in March of 2015.

Link: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/arabic-coffee-shop.298944/page-364#post-10646375

Now compare this with a recent post from Khan2727:

s2.png

Link: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...of-relations-with-egypt.746186/#post-13883763

It's quite obvious and leaves no doubts to me.

Incidentally, the phrase "on every front" is highly characteristic of the Saudi. Titanium110 never used it as far as I'm aware, while the Saudi did very often (especially when attempting to argue that the PGCC is supposedly more advanced than Iran "on every front"). Again a comparative investigation using the search function will confirm this.

Last edited:
حرفش ولی اشتباه نیست​

رایطه ما با جریان تحریم تحت اثر هسته ای ه
ما حتی اینستکس هم نتوانستیم با اروپا ایجاد
کنیم

ایستکس

حتی خاتمی هم دست پری از اروپا نیاورد​

رایطه ما با جریان تحریم تحت اثر هسته ای ه
ما حتی اینستکس هم نتوانستیم با اروپا ایجاد
کنیم

ایستکس

حتی خاتمی هم دست پری از اروپا نیاورد​
اون وقت فکر می‌کنی روسیه میاد با ما سیستم میان بانکی مشترک داشته باشه؟
یه جوری می‌گی اینستکس رو نتونستیم برقرار کنیم انگار ۵۰ تا خط بانکی با چین و روسیه داریم

برو ببین دانشجویان ایرانی تو چین چی می‌گن
محدودیت‌های دانشجویان ایرانی تو چین کمتر از اروپا نیست
همین داستان درباره روسیه هم درسته
زمانی که کشورهای اروپایی رشته‌های مرتبط با فیزیک و مهندسی هسته‌ای رو برای دانشجویان ایرانی بستن یکی از اولین کشورهایی که دنباله روی این داستان شد خود خرسیه بود​

The Khan account is definitely more likely to be the Saudi troll rather than Titanium110.

Mentioning Iranian emigrants in the UAE, regarding southern Iran in particular as close to Arabia, alleging frequent intermarriage between southern Iranians and Arabs, referring to Velayate Faqih (not Shia Islam per se) as a recent innovation, claiming that Iran's leader is considered as a "demi-god" and taking issue with the adjective Supreme in Supreme Leader, claiming Iran is oppressing linguistic minorities (especially the Baloch and Arab-speakers), these are all classical trademarks of the Saudi user not of Titanium110. You can check their past record, Titanium110 to my knowledge never insisted very specifically on these talking points.

Also Titanium110's punctuation and sometimes grammar is markedly loose (even though he has mastery over a large contingent of English phrases and expressions), while that Khan person's isn't at all.

If you wish, I can seek out more evidence and post screenshots from past contributions of both users to underscore these specificities. I'm 100% certain here.

Just one example:

View attachment 862322

This was posted by user "Saif al-Arab" in March of 2015.

Link: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/arabic-coffee-shop.298944/page-364#post-10646375

Now compare this with a recent post from Khan2727:

View attachment 862323

Link: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...of-relations-with-egypt.746186/#post-13883763

It's quite obvious to me.

Oh, and the phrase "on every front" is absolutely characteristic of the Saudi. Titanium110 never used it as far as I'm aware, while the Saudi did very, very often (especially when attempting to argue that the PGCC is supposedly more advanced than Iran "on every front").

May be titanium troll is reading that saudi's old shit and developing ideas to post same crude lies? Check this Khan account if he ever talked to other Pakistanis in their language. I think I saw him

But if you are right, it would be very easy to out that Saudi troll.

Ask me how?

Last edited:
اون وقت فکر می‌کنی روسیه میاد با ما سیستم میان بانکی مشترک داشته باشه؟
یه جوری می‌گی اینستکس رو نتونستیم برقرار کنیم انگار ۵۰ تا خط بانکی با چین و روسیه داریم

برو ببین دانشجویان ایرانی تو چین چی می‌گن
محدودیت‌های دانشجویان ایرانی تو چین کمتر از اروپا نیست
همین داستان درباره روسیه هم درسته
زمانی که کشورهای اروپایی رشته‌های مرتبط با فیزیک و مهندسی هسته‌ای رو برای دانشجویان ایرانی بستن یکی از اولین کشورهایی که دنباله روی این داستان شد خود خرسیه بود​

چین علنا نفت میخره و‌علنا حداقل ۱۵ درصد پولشو‌ نقد میده

بله عادی نیست ولی از اینستکس خیلی بهتره​

Very informative and also surprising information:

View attachment 862225
Tunisia was a surprise to me @_Nabil_

Bahrain: The fat corrupt shikh of Bahrain stole so much of the oil rich money that is now at 116% of GDP in debt ..I bet they regret not joining Iran

Egypt at No 5 risk of default and 94% of GDP debt and they keep buying multi billion dollars arms from any one who is willing to sell to them..who knows what is going in their minds

Thanks to Iranian leadership (for all those who criticize Iran system) despite 42 years of sanctions we are not in the list and Iran debt to GDP is only at 2% of GDP.

Well said. It is indeed the result of a strategic level political choice by top decision makers of the Islamc Republic, in particular Supreme Leader Khamenei, and this in turn is rooted in ideological tenets. The low levels of external debt are not simply a result of Iran being sanctioned and not having easy access to loans, unlike what oppositionists and liberals claim.

The Islamic Republic has always prioritized keeping indebtedness low, especially as far as more hazardous short term loans are concerned, because avoidance of the imperialist-devised debt trap is seen as a political-ideological imperative.

Case in point: in 2018, the Supreme Leader declared he had personally intervened to prevent several governments from receiving loans from the IMF and World Bank.

_____

میخواستند وام بگیرند، بنده نگذاشتم​

در طول سالهای گذشته، در دولتهای مختلف، چندبار میخواستند از بانک جهانی یا صندوق بین‌المللی پول، وام بگیرند، بنده نگذاشتم؛ جلویش را گرفتم؛ مقدّمات را فراهم کرده بودند که این کار را انجام بدهند. اینکه ما از بیگانه طلب بکنیم و متعهّدِ در مقابل بیگانه بشویم، این خطای بزرگی است؛ باید اقتصاد درون‌زا باشد.

بیانات در اجتماع زائران و مجاوران حرم مطهر رضوی

۱۳۹۷/۰۱/۰۱​

میخواستند وام بگیرند، بنده نگذاشتم

farsi.khamenei.ir
farsi.khamenei.ir

_____

So there is definitely a conviction of political nature underlying Iran's low debt, much rather than inability to obtain loans. Keeping debt levels low has been a deliberate Islamic revolutionary policy, and it is also an aspect of the concept of a Resistance economy outlined by Supreme Leader Khamenei.

is titanium troll is ready that saudis old shit and developing ideas?

But if you are right, it would be very easy to out that Saudi troll.

Ask me how?

The user was rather easily provoked indeed. What do you have in mind? But the user may be reading us here, so he could be prepared by then.

Last edited:
چین علنا نفت میخره و‌علنا حداقل ۱۵ درصد پولشو‌ نقد میده

بله عادی نیست ولی از اینستکس خیلی بهتره​
به خاطر منافع خودش این کار رو می‌کنه
اگه اینطوری باشه آلمان هم زمان کرونا از ایران تجهیزات پزشکی می‌خرید
خود ایران از آمریکا کلی چیز وارد می‌کنه اگه اینطوره

بعد تازه مگه چقدر نفت می‌خره؟ یه زمانی چین از ایران روزانه ۲ میلیون بشکه نفت می‌خرید و ایران صادر کننده اصلی نفت به چین بود
الان چین شده وابسته به نفت عربستان و به شدت روابط تجاری‌اش با ایران رو کاهش داده

بعد هم چه ربطی به اینستکس داره؟ اینستکس قرار بود سیستم بین بانکی باشه. ایران و چین چه سیستم بین بانکی‌ای دارن؟

حرف اون بنده خدا در کلیت درست هست​

I am glad we could not get loans...imagine how much the interest these countries are paying on their debts..the higher they are on the risk ladder the higher the interest rate they pay...

The 5 billion I remember was a political strategy they did to demonstrate how inhumane the western propaganda of "Human rights" is...it worked..they will always hold it against Western countries in any of their dealing..lol
Correct. Any interaction with corrupt western financial institutions is null. Look at the recent disaster in Sri Lanka. Also, let’s not confuse the need for investment with borrowing from loan sharks (IMF, dollar based countries, etc). Iran’s economy must grow independently and generate self perpetuating wealth. Mutually beneficial partnerships with aligned countries is a must as well. Iran must do everything and anything to cut the dollar down to size which makes every country other than the US a milking cow. The dollar is a Ponzi scam with US at the top and the regular players stepped to the bottom. Any further entanglement with it is a strategic mistake.

Last edited:
Correct. Any interaction with corrupt western financial institutions is null. Look at the recent disaster in Sri Lanka. Also, let’s not confuse the need for investment with borrowing from loan sharks (IMF, dollar based countries, etc). Iran’s economy must grow independently and generate self perpetuating wealth. Mutually beneficial partnerships with aligned countries is a must as well. Iran must do everything and anything to cut the dollar down to size which makes every country other than the US a milking cow. The dollar is a Ponzi scam with US at the top and the regular players stepped to the bottom. Any further entanglement with it is a strategic mistake.
Azizam, locatione vagheyi't ro post kon bebinim az koja enghadr zede gharb harf mizani :)
mohem mardom dakhele keshvar hastand ke bayad bebinim oona chi migan. In gholdor baazi ha moghabele IMF o amrika che soodi vase mardomemoon dashte?

ridin be eghtesademoon.

Azizam, locatione vagheyi't ro post kon bebinim az koja enghadr zede gharb harf mizani :)
mohem mardom dakhele keshvar hastand ke bayad bebinim oona chi migan. In gholdor baazi ha moghabele IMF o amrika che soodi vase mardomemoon dashte?

ridin be eghtesademoon.
اهان. مرغ خوری و شکم پر. مثل حیوانات که آغاز و پایانشون بیش از این نیست. مردم حیوون نیستن گرچه بعضیها در این مغلته غرغن.

حرفام غولدری و وابسته به مکان نیست. حقیقته و حقیقته سخته. جا برای مرغان نداره بلکه جا برای مردم عمله نه گدایی و سر و دست انداختن به بیگانه.

Last edited:
به خاطر منافع خودش این کار رو می‌کنه
اگه اینطوری باشه آلمان هم زمان کرونا از ایران تجهیزات پزشکی می‌خرید
خود ایران از آمریکا کلی چیز وارد می‌کنه اگه اینطوره

بعد تازه مگه چقدر نفت می‌خره؟ یه زمانی چین از ایران روزانه ۲ میلیون بشکه نفت می‌خرید و ایران صادر کننده اصلی نفت به چین بود
الان چین شده وابسته به نفت عربستان و به شدت روابط تجاری‌اش با ایران رو کاهش داده

بعد هم چه ربطی به اینستکس داره؟ اینستکس قرار بود سیستم بین بانکی باشه. ایران و چین چه سیستم بین بانکی‌ای دارن؟

حرف اون بنده خدا در کلیت درست هست​

منافع چینی ها با ما مشترک تر شده بله
تا چرخ روزگار منافع دیگری بیاره

به خاطر تخفقف روسیه خرید چین از عربستان خیلی کم شده​

On the subject of taking loans:

I once was watching just a regular mindless two hour netflix type movie..there was a scene in which a American character said something that "burned into my head"..

" We no longer occupy countries..we give them loans and we end up owning them".:azn::azn:

China leaders must have watched that movie too..lol

Very informative and also surprising information:

View attachment 862225
Tunisia was a surprise to me @_Nabil_

Bahrain: The fat corrupt shikh of Bahrain stole so much of the oil rich money that is now at 116% of GDP in debt ..I bet they regret not joining Iran

Egypt at No 5 risk of default and 94% of GDP debt and they keep buying multi billion dollars arms from any one who is willing to sell to them..who knows what is going in their minds

Thanks to Iranian leadership (for all those who criticize Iran system) despite 42 years of sanctions we are not in the list and Iran debt to GDP is only at 2% of GDP.
We are struggling from 2011 thanks to the "Zio Spring" and the corrupted elites that took charge, from right, left to the so called "Islamists".....

I am glad we could not get loans...imagine how much the interest these countries are paying on their debts..the higher they are on the risk ladder the higher the interest rate they pay...

The 5 billion I remember was a political strategy they did to demonstrate how inhumane the western propaganda of "Human rights" is...it worked..they will always hold it against Western countries in any of their dealing..lol
I'm more interested on how much interest we must get from the countries that owe us and we don't get it.

تئوری سازی بی مفهوم عملی آقای شاکری در پشت جملات علمی
بک نیروی خودی دیگه از دایره خودیها خارج میشه :azn:
Try to be inclusive not exclusive .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom