What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The 500 million saudi troll has long gone. He was hard dealt by pakistani mods after he called Pakistanis as ugly compared to Saudis or something in one thread I remember. Mods just kept banning his every attempt to come back so he gave up on this forum. Pakistanis mods here are brutally disciplined if you report a troll to them they won't leave him be.

What you are refering to is a Pakistani azzlicker of Saudis (living in Denmark I think ??) He has these known accounts Titanium, Qutub aldin Aibak, Battalion, Khan27 (may be more) ... He is one of those simp-weirdos who start boosting about other ethnicities than their own because of some inherent self insecurity. He keeps boosting about Saudis (actual saudis like SC does not even talk to him LOL). He is very ill informed sock who will post something after reading two lines from Wikipedia yet tries to come across as some scholar.

Here is something amusing, on IMF I remember there was once a troll with Danish flag who came and started calling Iranian missiles as Chinese imports etc. If this man is 27 now, that troll could be him at the start of this guy's internet career. ROFL.
SC is a Saudi guy? I always thought he was from Egypt.

Best starting point would be to download and organize as much data and pictures as possible on personal systems as well as organize the info and focus efforts more in this forum; similar to how Roodast and MehrAein coordinate their efforts on youtube.

Yes this. I asked for this before here but nobody was interested. Apparently, we have more time arguing with each other over the Russia-Ukraine war or who supported who during the Mosadegh coup than doing something useful for our information war on our country. I did not lose hope and kept doing what I can to gather as much as I can in form of info slides. As an example, I did three threads with slides, data was cited from peer-reviewed western sources and magazines so its not challengeable. Now we have data gathered up in one place, we can use it whenever we need it in discussion on boards, Twitter, to correct wiki pages that are ruined etc.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hesa-fighter-kowsar-program-current-and-next-generation.743327/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sejjil-family-solid-fueled-guided-mrbm-irbm-slvs.745472/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/operational-space-launching-vehicles-slvs-of-iran.742579/

I want to do the following in this sequence

Aerospace and Strategic command (All, SLVs with kick stages and Sejjil IRBM family are done already)
1) Fateh Family of TBM, SRBM, MRBM, AShBM, AntiRadiation BM, Skip Glide Partial HGVs.
THEN Ghadr-H/F/101, Emad1/II, Qiam-II, KhorramShahr-II IRBM
2) AShCM (Abumehdi, Noor, Ghader), AL-CM (Ghader, YaAli) , LACM (Hoveyzeh, Soumar), SLCM (Jask-2), ALBM (Fajr-4), A2G weapons (Glide PGMs, Missiles)
3) Iranian CBRN nuclear and chemical strike capability using Israeli, IAEA, and American published sources only.

Aviation and Air defense (Kowsar, F-14AM, Fakour-90 BVR are done and posted already, Aryobarzan has built a repository of Iranian aviation industry here as well Link, I post stuff there too, we can pick most of the aviation stuff from there)

1) F-4E/D Dowran upgrade, SU-24/22M4 upgrade, MIG fleet
2) A2A Fattar all aspect sidewinder
3) Iranian Engines, turbojets, turbofan, turboprop
4) Iranian airborne radars (3 types of SARs, 2 types of pulse dopplers), avionics, EO/IR, HMD, ECM packages
5) Iranian GWACS network of search and track radars, ground Jammers + layers of LORADS and SHORADS.
6) MALE and Loitering UCAVS, engines, physical parameters, battle records, numbers built, etc
7) Helis (Only extensive rebuilt upgradation and indigenous)

Naval forces
1) Submarines upgrades/construction of Kilo, Ghadir, Nahang, Fateh class
2) Construction of Moudges, Loghman class, FACs, submersible boats

Ground Forces
1) Zolfaghar-III, T-72Z, Karrar, BMP, MRAP, UGV, Artillery, ATGs
2) Portable surveillance equipment

Iranian History
1) Iranic people's genetics and pre-Islamic chalcolithic, neolithic history
2) Iranian empires timeline, Iranian battles and victories

Iranian Economy
1) IMF and Worldbank GDP graphs by year, GDP growth, inflation, Oil production per year, Export volume, Import vs Export Deficit etc
2) Iranian Strategic Alliances, Chinese, Russian and EU pacts.

All of this will be in standardized form with the same color and page size I used for Kowsar and the rest. This will probably take an year to compile such data, and we are all mature men with jobs and families, but in the end, we will have a proper peer-reviewed cited compilation of information ... which is better than us coming here arguing and gaining nothing. The data at IMF was lost completely when the site went down and I believe one day this forum might see the same fate and we will be clueless about what to do next. So we need this more than ganging up on Turkies or Jews, Saudis here which we love to do.

@aryobarzan @WudangMaster @Hack-Hook @_Nabil_ @Raghfarm007 @QWECXZ @Cancerous Tumor @mohsen @sha ah @925boy @SalarHaqq
@jauk @Homajon

P.S. If nobody is interested, I will still personally take this responsibility alone even if it takes me 3 years to finish this project. I just want to help our country in whatever way I can.

Last edited:
Yes this. I asked for this before here but nobody was interested. Apparently, we have more time arguing with each other over the Russia-Ukraine war or who supported who during the Mosadegh coup than doing something useful for our information war on our country. I did not lose hope and kept doing what I can to gather as much as I can in form of info slides. As an example, I did three threads with slides, data was cited from peer-reviewed western sources and magazines so its not challengeable. Now we have data gathered up in one place, we can use it whenever we need it in discussion on boards, Twitter, to correct wiki pages that are ruined etc.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hesa-fighter-kowsar-program-current-and-next-generation.743327/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sejjil-family-solid-fueled-guided-mrbm-irbm-slvs.745472/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/operational-space-launching-vehicles-slvs-of-iran.742579/

I want to do the following in this sequence

Aerospace and Strategic command (All, SLVs with kick stages and Sejjil IRBM family are done already)
1) Fateh Family of TBM, SRBM, MRBM, AShBM, AntiRadiation BM, Skip Glide Partial HGVs.
THEN Ghadr-H/F/101, Emad1/II, Qiam-II, KhorramShahr-II IRBM
2) AShCM (Abumehdi, Noor, Ghader), AL-CM (Ghader, YaAli) , LACM (Hoveyzeh, Soumar), SLCM (Jask-2), ALBM (Fajr-4), A2G weapons (Glide PGMs, Missiles)
3) Iranian CBRN nuclear and chemical strike capability using Israeli, IAEA, and American published sources only.

Aviation and Air defense (Kowsar, F-14AM, Fakour-90 BVR are done and posted already, Aryobarzan has built a repository of Iranian aviation industry here as well Link, I post stuff there too, we can pick most of the aviation stuff from there)

1) F-4E/D Dowran upgrade, SU-24/22M4 upgrade, MIG fleet
2) A2A Fattar all aspect sidewinder
3) Iranian Engines, turbojets, turbofan, turboprop
4) Iranian airborne radars (3 types of SARs, 2 types of pulse dopplers), avionics, EO/IR, HMD, ECM packages
5) Iranian GWACS network of search and track radars, ground Jammers + layers of LORADS and SHORADS.
6) MALE and Loitering UCAVS, engines, physical parameters, battle records, numbers built, etc
7) Helis (Only extensive rebuilt upgradation and indigenous)

Naval forces
1) Submarines upgrades/construction of Kilo, Ghadir, Nahang, Fateh class
2) Construction of Moudges, Loghman class, FACs, submersible boats

Ground Forces
1) Zolfaghar-III, T-72Z, Karrar, BMP, MRAP, UGV, Artillery, ATGs
2) Portable surveillance equipment

Iranian History
1) Iranic people's genetics and pre-Islamic chalcolithic, neolithic history
2) Iranian empires timeline, Iranian battles and victories

Iranian Economy
1) IMF and Worldbank GDP graphs by year, GDP growth, inflation, Oil production per year, Export volume, Import vs Export Deficit etc
2) Iranian Strategic Alliances, Chinese, Russian and EU pacts.

All of this will be in standardized form with the same color and page size I used for Kowsar and the rest. This will probably take an year to compile such data, and we are all mature men with jobs and families, but in the end, we will have a proper peer-reviewed cited compilation of information ... which is better than us coming here arguing and gaining nothing. The data at IMF was lost completely when the site went down and I believe one day this forum might see the same fate and we will be clueless about what to do next. So we need this more than ganging up on Turkies or Jews, Saudis here which we love to do.

@aryobarzan @WudangMaster @Hack-Hook @_Nabil_ @Raghfarm007 @QWECXZ @Cancerous Tumor @mohsen @sha ah @925boy @SalarHaqq
@jauk @Homajon

P.S. If nobody is interested, I will still personally take this responsibility alone even if it takes me 3 years to finish this project. I just want to help our country in whatever way I can.
I have a bunch of pictures but they are not properly labeled and a jumble. It will take me time just to go through them and label them properly and resume my downloads like before. Info slides are also very valuable as image files because they give info on the particular system or weapon.

Very informative and also surprising information:

1657933736066.png

Tunisia was a surprise to me @_Nabil_

Bahrain: The fat corrupt shikh of Bahrain stole so much of the oil rich money that is now at 116% of GDP in debt ..I bet they regret not joining Iran

Egypt at No 5 risk of default and 94% of GDP debt and they keep buying multi billion dollars arms from any one who is willing to sell to them..who knows what is going in their minds

Thanks to Iranian leadership (for all those who criticize Iran system) despite 42 years of sanctions we are not in the list and Iran debt to GDP is only at 2% of GDP.

Last edited:
Thanks to Iranian leadership (for all those who criticize Iran system) despite 42 years of sanctions we are not in the list and Iran debt to GDP is only at 2% of GDP.

It has nothing to do with the Iranian leadership.
Thanks to sanctions, we cannot take loans from the IMF or the World Bank, or other international institutions or countries. It's not like we don't need loans, we just can't get them. Iran asked for a 5 billion dollar loan during the covid-19 crisis, but the US refused it. That's why our foreign debt is quite low. Not only our foreign debt is quite low, because we cannot transfer money to Iran from abroad, other countries owe us money, including countries like Iraq, China, South Korea, etc. So, it's not really surprising that Iran is not a high risk country for defaulting.

It has nothing to do with the Iranian leadership.
Thanks to sanctions, we cannot take loans from the IMF or the World Bank, or other international institutions or countries. It's not like we don't need loans, we just can't get them. Iran asked for a 5 billion dollar loan during the covid-19 crisis, but the US refused it. That's why our foreign debt is quite low. Not only our foreign debt is quite low, because we cannot transfer money to Iran from abroad, other countries owe us money, including countries like Iraq, China, South Korea, etc. So, it's not really surprising that Iran is not a high risk country for defaulting.
I am glad we could not get loans...imagine how much the interest these countries are paying on their debts..the higher they are on the risk ladder the higher the interest rate they pay...

The 5 billion I remember was a political strategy they did to demonstrate how inhumane the western propaganda of "Human rights" is...it worked..they will always hold it against Western countries in any of their dealing..lol

I am glad we could not get loans...imagine how much the interest these countries are paying on their debts..the higher they are on the risk ladder the higher the interest rate they pay...

The 5 billion I remember was a political strategy they did to demonstrate how inhumane the western propaganda of "Human rights" is...it worked..they will always hold it against Western countries in any of their dealing..lol
Well, yes. But on the other hand, getting loans can help you develop your infrastructure and economy faster. Look at what Turkey has achieved with loans in less than two decades, although I don't believe Turkey's financial decisions and monetary policies to be good and sustainable.
Loans are not bad per se, particularly when you're going through hard times or when you want to speed up development and compensate for falling behind your plans. If I need to save money for 24 months to buy a car, I need to wait 2 years. But if I get a loan, I will have the car immediately and I will pay back the money later. Not a bad deal, is it?

Iran's banking credit has been lowered to B/B+ by most international banks for many years. So, even though Iran is not a high risk country for defaulting, our banking credit is already bad because of sanctions. After all, what can they do to a country when she defaults? Nothing. They can't imprison a country or file a felony against the country. They usually just lower the country's credit score, which has already happened to Iran unfortunately.

Now that the pandemic has been tamed by mass vaccination it's easy to overlook the troubles of the past, but I fully remember how difficult the situation was just 2 years ago. Importing vaccines is expensive actually. I mean we have injected over 150 million doses of vaccines so far. At $5 a vial, that's 750 million dollars, more or less. There were rumors that we had to pay more for our orders to become prioritized. Anyway, 2019-2020 were terrible years for the Iranian economy. A negative GDP growth combined with a sudden decline in oil prices and a dramatic decline in our oil sales because of US unilateral sanctions, and even a huge decline in our non-oil exports after our neighbors closed their borders on us and people had to practice social distancing, et cetera, a 5 billion dollar loan could've made a huge difference for us at that time.

Last edited:

تفکرات آقای شاکری نشان میده ما در داخل جناح اصولگرا هم بسیار حسن روحانی و رفسنجانی داریم که تئوری سازی برای هدف مشترک میکنند

تئوری اصالت کنترل حدود تنش با امریکا

عدم دیدن تفاوتهای وسیع ایران و چین

تئوری اصالت عدم دخالت مستقیم و وسعت دادن به جنگ اوکراین​

Last edited:
There's too much info to keep it organized in threads. Maybe such websites exist in farsi already, I'd be surprised if Iran already does not have an online community of defense nerds. But Iran should definitely have a better representation on international forums, especially Americans need to know that Iran is no Afghanistan and Iraq and their senile leaders should calm down with their hostility.
make such site in Iran and one day, they will arrest you as spy ... make the same site from outside of Iran and they are ok ...
ISI ...

I have a bunch of pictures but they are not properly labeled and a jumble. It will take me time just to go through them and label them properly and resume my downloads like before. Info slides are also very valuable as image files because they give info on the particular system or weapon.

best way is to just take one subject and then work on it. Like I am working on Khorramshahr slide, which I will post here.

If you are up for help we can take any subject from the list I posted in previous page and work on it togather.

Honestly this kind of work is best suited for iranian students in some geopolitics or defense studies department, but if you are passionate about this stuff then best of luck. It's a huge undertaking but maybe you'll end up writing a book or two on this topic and it'll be worth it in the end.

Its not some book idea lol. It would just be one useful slide with only relevant informative data (citing credible sources only) and relevant pics that show some functionality like a Missile hitting a target accurately, with its seeker, propulsion, an aircraft showing its radar, cockpit etc.

Like this .. Its not perfect but its there.

1657964937842.png

Back
Top Bottom