What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

They must have hacked the PLC codes that control many of the industrial processes....PLC codes are in non erasable PROMS how they do it is the same method they used on centrifuges and Siemens PLCs...my guess only

These are the photos the “hacking group” (probably a front for a nation state) posted.

1656354585997.png

1656354605772.png

Does this align with your theory?

when you rely on imported controllers , this is bound to happen

True, but if the plant is online connected to Internet with inadequate safeguards in place then it doesn’t matter if software is foreign or Iranian.

Have to see if this was back door intrusion or if this was simply a case of lackluster safeguards when connected to open web. Even the military has been seen with Windows XP on their computers.

These are the photos the “hacking group” (probably a front for a nation state) posted.

View attachment 857309
View attachment 857310

Does this align with your theory?
It appears they have full access to the process control user interface and understand how a furnace operates in a steel mill...that part requires Subject Matter Expert..which is beyond a simple hack group..so yes this is several expertise brought together...they also have Camera control to record the furnace camera while they change parameters of the process..for sure a state involvement required..

True, but if the plant is online connected to Internet with inadequate safeguards in place then it doesn’t matter if software is foreign or Iranian.

Have to see if this was back door intrusion or if this was simply a case of lackluster safeguards when connected to open web. Even the military has been seen with Windows XP on their computers.
if they use any windows , it means there are a dozen backdoor there.
but it seems they will die if they use an Os that they have access to its source code

How secure are the various Linux Based OS?
they can't have back doors as all the codes are open and everybody can see if there is a back door. and the community is a little sensitive on this matter, but as all codes written by humans they may be errors and bugs in codes , that usually get fixed fast when they are found.
so i say it would be a lot safer than mac or windows eco system
another thing is , that user even system administrator don't have high privilege when working with system and they get root access only when needed it , so chance of damaging the security without knowing is lot less

^ Is it just me or why does the Turkish president always look like a puppy that was left outside in the rain to me?

He thinks he’s Sultan of all Turkic races. He also isn’t fond of Iran too much these days.

While at the same time Baboon Arabia seeks to establish a Middle East version of NATO to contain Iran with help of Israelis?

What good are talks under such circumstances?

They have Chinese helping them build long range missiles and fuel mixtures plants and then complain about Iran’s missiles.

They have a nuclear program (again with Chinese aid) and complain about Iran’s.

You cannot reason with these Wahhabis.

You cannot reason with these Wahhabis.
You can. Remember what Mohammad Ali Pasha did to the saudis when they rebelled in his era? Pretty much stomped their heads in with a brutishness rarely seen otherwise.

Same should have been done to saddam's horde of invading arabs. I blame Ayatollah Khomeini for the harshness of that war - he prevented the Iranian Armed Forces from conducting war in the same brutish manner with chemical weapons against iraqi cities and even went so far as to prohibit attacks and ambushes at night.

And thanks to that, Iran today has friends in Iraq.
They would have them anyway. Badr Organization was HQed in Iran at the time and committed to the front with it's fighters alongside the Iranian Armed Forces.

Iran's mistake was to not march into villages and offer them two options - surrender and join us or get sacked and butchered.

^ Is it just me or why does the Turkish president always look like a puppy that was left outside in the rain to me?
He probably was told something which he can't stomach but has to go along with since he's cornered and is now sulking about it.

They would have them anyway. Badr Organization was HQed in Iran at the time and committed to the front with it's fighters alongside the Iranian Armed Forces.

Iran's mistake was to not march into villages and offer them two options - surrender and join us or get sacked and butchered.

He probably was told something which he can't stomach but has to go along with since he's cornered and is now sulking about it.
Incorrect. Plus Iranians do not conduct themselves like animals like you would like.

Back
Top Bottom