What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

the name won't be changed.it just changed after South africa became a member.but they dont change it anylonger
The name might change. As is, it only reflects the original founders which brings us back to square one where we are today with the UN, NATO, etc. Best to dispense with limited titles ...even the Shanghai Org suffers from this limited name. It serves no purpose but to be a blocker.

Last edited:
Yep that's not how this stuff works. No sane country would prefer that their neighbor be in ruins. A thriving Iraq means potential business, but in case of Iraq it goes beyond that. Iraq is a very sacred country for Shias. The prosperity of Najaf, Karbala, Samarra and Baghdad is dear to all Shias.
Yes. Besides, even in combat against the ISIS savages Iranians shined. Same with Al Asad strikes. It's very hard to understand that as an observer but it's the right thing to do.

This also falls well into some theories of war. Befriend the population and maim the combatants since fixing them greatly burdens their economy and puts a full light of the horrors of war on the population. Killing combatants gets the opponents off on the cheap,

If you want a critique on the Imposed War, it's that the main Iranian population did not see it. Only the combatants and their families did.

Which is the entire problem to begin with, thinking the scum of the earth would treat courteously and chivalrously with you.
Again incorrect. We know we're fighting savages and have little expectations from them.

Last edited:
Again incorrect. We know we're fighting savages and have little expectations from them.
Yes, you are indeed. And you're going about it the wrong way.

You know what's the right way to do it? Look up the "Hama Massacre (1982)" and how the sunni rebellion there was suppressed. THAT is the way to do things, not by going mard-e-mard like some deluded Marzban with khinzeer al-habibitch ibn sharmouta.

Iranian Universities ranked No 1 in Islamic world.
Prestigious "Leiden Ranking 2022" for world university rankings
The Leiden Ranking is produced by the Centre for Science and Technology Studies (CWTS) at Leiden University in the Netherlands.

Among Islamic countries, Iran ranks first with 44 universities, Turkey ranks second with 32 universities and Egypt ranks third with 10 universities.

Last edited:
Very cool, please post it in the Iranian R&D supremacy thread too if you find the time.

Iranian Universities ranked No 1 in Islamic world.
Prestigious "Leiden Ranking 2022" for world university rankings
The Leiden Ranking is produced by the Centre for Science and Technology Studies (CWTS) at Leiden University in the Netherlands.

Among Islamic countries, Iran ranks first with 44 universities, Turkey ranks second with 32 universities and Egypt ranks third with 10 universities.

You can. Remember what Mohammad Ali Pasha did to the saudis when they rebelled in his era? Pretty much stomped their heads in with a brutishness rarely seen otherwise.

Same should have been done to saddam's horde of invading arabs. I blame Ayatollah Khomeini for the harshness of that war - he prevented the Iranian Armed Forces from conducting war in the same brutish manner with chemical weapons against iraqi cities and even went so far as to prohibit attacks and ambushes at night.

They would have them anyway. Badr Organization was HQed in Iran at the time and committed to the front with it's fighters alongside the Iranian Armed Forces.

Iran's mistake was to not march into villages and offer them two options - surrender and join us or get sacked and butchered.

He probably was told something which he can't stomach but has to go along with since he's cornered and is now sulking about it.

Yes, you are indeed. And you're going about it the wrong way.

You know what's the right way to do it? Look up the "Hama Massacre (1982)" and how the sunni rebellion there was suppressed. THAT is the way to do things, not by going mard-e-mard like some deluded Marzban with khinzeer al-habibitch ibn sharmouta.
Why don't you start by removing "Persian" from your nickname, and Iranian Flag from your profile.

Dunno why Irani menbers are letting an Indian troll usurping them???

Suggestion ignored, bougnoule ibn sharmouta.
Should I return the insult in Indian?

Nah, let's reply in English so everyone understand your insult :

Pajeet, smelly dirty curry drinking hairy Indian that poos in the loo, son of a Biatch.

Your reply is another proof that you aren't Iranian.

Should I return the insult in Indian?

Nah, let's reply in English so everyone understand your insult :

Pajeet, smelly dirty curry drinking hairy Indian that poos in the loo, son of a Biatch.

Your reply is another proof that you aren't Iranian.
Don't try too hard, bougnoule. Everyone knows you're mixed up with the zanj and that makes you a knuckle-dragging bootlipped stinky imbecile...but you obviously "dindu nuffinz", eh, you filthy wog?

Don't try too hard, bougnoule. Everyone knows you're mixed up with the zanj and that makes you a knuckle-dragging bootlipped stinky imbecile...but you obviously "dindu nuffinz", eh, you filthy wog?
Pajeet, I'm not living in France to be called bougnoule, that a racist insult from racist French on Arabs living there, so get educated first....

What's this zanj, dindu nuffinz ????? I don't understand Indian ! Are you on drugs??

Stinky, filthy, imbecile,... Those are the perfect adjectives for a Pajeet popping in the street and rubbing his aerse with chiffon. So are you talking to yourself???

How about you start with learning Farsi? I think that is a must for every Persian.

Pajeet, I'm not living in France to be called bougnoule, that a racist insult from racist French on Arabs living there, so get educated first....

What's this zanj, dindu nuffinz ????? I don't understand Indian ! Are you on drugs??

Stinky, filthy, imbecile,... Those are the perfect adjectives for a Pajeet popping in the street and rubbing his aerse with chiffon. So are you talking to yourself???
Wow !! Just Googled some words he used :

Zanj : Black, what the fûck is it a problem for you if I'm black??

dindu nuffinz : derogatory, ethnic slur, neologism, offensive, A black person

Wog : offensive term of abuse for blacks or Asians

Bougnoule: (ethnic slur) wog; raghead; sandnigger; camelfucker (person of North African descent)

never seen in my life, much racism in one single post !!!

ill keep watching him after he come back from ban or use an alternative account. @PersianNinja

winslow-odd-fellow.gif

Excellent (new?) art and culture channel. Mixing the culture of the past with dynamism of modern Iran:

Is this the art and culture channel you intended to link to?

At any rate, this video was truly excellent! Thanks for the share (even if by mistake). I believe this should be reposted here.

___

Superb presentation by an Iranian participant to the recent St. Petersburg Economic Forum about the untapped potentials and opportunities of Iran-Russia economic relations. Highly recommended viewing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom