What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

View attachment 840137

looks interesting.. though probably western propaganda series....anybody watching?

Even worse, it's a zionist-made series. Genuine anti-Iran propaganda, not really recommended.

Of course I didn't watch it, but listened to reviews from pro-Iranian sources. It's actually significant that the zionists who produced this vehicle of intoxication managed in certain ways to betray the true mindset of the Tel Aviv regime. For instance, local Iranian collaborators of the Mossad agent are portrayed as a bunch of trashy drug addicts / dealers and homosexuals (I believe).

In short, they show that the zionist regime is looking down upon and despising even its own 'useful idiots' in Iran who are willing to do its dirty work. Which is understandable, given that their enmity is directed not just against the Islamic Republic but against Iran as a nation. The zionist regime's hostility towards Iran is existential, they want Iran destroyed and balkanized. A wake up call for those Iranians who're still oblivious to it.

Over the past few years, some nice Iranian TV series were released in the espionage genre (such as Gāndo, or Khāneye amn, of which the second season will feature an Iranian secret agent on a mission in Occupied Palestine, etc). Regretfully, to my knowledge no subtitled or dubbed version of these exists, otherwise I'd have wholeheartedly recommended them to you.

Last edited:
Even worse, it's a zionist-made series. Genuine anti-Iran propaganda, not really recommended.

Of course I didn't watch it, but listened to reviews from pro-Iranian sources. It's actually significant that the zionists who produced this vehicle of intoxication managed in certain ways to betray the true mindset of the Tel Aviv regime. For instance, local Iranian collaborators of the Mossad agent are portrayed as a bunch of trashy drug addicts / dealers and homosexuals (I believe).

In short, they show that the zionist regime is looking down upon and despising even its own 'useful idiots' in Iran who are willing to do its dirty work. Which is understandable, given that their enmity is directed not just against the Islamic Republic but against Iran as a nation. The zionist regime's hostility towards Iran is existential, they want Iran destroyed and balkanized. A wake up call for those Iranians who're still oblivious to it.

Over the past few years, some nice Iranian TV series were released in the espionage genre (such as Gāndo, or Khāneye amn, of which the second season will feature an Iranian secret agent on a mission in Occupied Palestine, etc). Regretfully, to my knowledge no subtitled or dubbed version of these exists, otherwise I'd have recommended them to you.

I completed watching season 1... basically up to date... though it has anti regime and IRGC propaganda, nevertheless I was interested in how mossad infiltrates Iran since this is israeli production... they do have some insights...but overall it was not a bad show...i was expecting to see one sided wins however that was not the case.

Iran Oil Minister Travels to Venezuela for Energy Deals

Venezuela and Iran have increased cooperation in light of U.S. sanctions. Venezuela imports condensate from Iran, key to thin its extra-thick crude oil. Iran has also stepped in to help its South American ally with engineers, refined products and spare parts for its oil industry.

Reinventing wheel might be costly but sometimes worth it:)

@Muhammed45 and @SalarHaqq ..I promised to tag both of you when I see how IR is propagating Arabic language in Iran ...This is how Iran's official "Fars" news agency is reporting events..replacing already existing "Farsi" words with new Arabic words..the assault on "Frasi" language is so "low key" and clever that the readers do not even notice they are being "Arabized" by their elected government....I am no language police but if we lose our language then the Arabs have conquered Iran without firing a single shot and they have done it in our own hands..:undecided::undecided::undecided:

صدها تن از شیعیان مقیم انگلیس پس از یک ماه تزکیه نفس، صبح سه شنبه با حضور در مرکز اسلامی انگلیس در لندن، نماز عید فطر را اقامه کردند.

another one..(I only highlight new Arabic words the older ones already part of language )
حجت‌الاسلام سرلک در همین رابطه می‌گوید: «در وصف فضائل نماز عید سعید فطر روایت بسیاری وجود دارد، بنابراین

The good news is that our friend @_Nabil_ will be able to read Iranian news papers in few years without google translation! anf Farsi will be just another "dialect" of Arabic language.....lol

Well done "Islamic Republic" the guardian of Arab culture in Iran!:undecided:

Last edited:
@Muhammed45 and @SalarHaqq ..I promised to tag both of you when I see how IR is propagating Arabic language in Iran ...This is how Iran's official "Fars" news agency is reporting events..replacing already existing "Farsi" words with new Arabic words..the assault on "Frasi" language is so "low key" and clever that the readers do not even notice they are being "Arabized" by their elected government....I am no language police but if we lose our language then the Arabs have conquered Iran without firing a single shot and they have done it in our own hands..:undecided::undecided::undecided:

صدها تن از شیعیان مقیم انگلیس پس از یک ماه تزکیه نفس، صبح سه شنبه با حضور در مرکز اسلامی انگلیس در لندن، نماز عید فطر را اقامه کردند.

another one..(I only highlight new Arabic words the older ones already part of language )
حجت‌الاسلام سرلک در همین رابطه می‌گوید: «در وصف فضائل نماز عید سعید فطر روایت بسیاری وجود دارد، بنابراین

The good news is that our friend @_Nabil_ will be able to read Iranian news papers in few years without google translation! anf Farsi will be just another "dialect" of Arabic language.....lol

Baradar, vel kon toro khoda. Be engilisi neveshtan va hame ro ba moshgelaatemoon ashna kardan che dardi ro dava mikone? To dari zarbe be keshvaret mizani. Tablighaat manfi aleyhe keshvaret dari anjam midi baradar.

Khodet nemibini?

Thank you for tagging me. I understand what you mean now. I thought you were referring to outright Persian vocabs being replaced by Arabic ones, which I agree could then be qualified as a form of linguistic Arabization.

In the three cases you mentioned though, it seems to me (correct me if I'm wrong) that the most commonly used synonyms to these vocabs are themselves of Arabic origin... Also if I'm not mistaken, the cited words are featured in the classic Dehkhodā encyclopaedia, which means they too have been part of the Persian language.

The third word marked in red is actually common in religious discourse. Take a concept like fazle Elāhi for instance, I'm used to hearing it for as long as I can remember. Not sure there ever was a more widespread synonym to it, including before the Islamic Revolution. If I'm mistaken, please don't hesitate to correct me.

To me, if a signified that is most commonly designated by a signifier of Persian origin (such as the noun kuh to take a random example) comes to be referenced through an Arabic equivalent, that will represent an unwelcome defilement of the Persian language for sure. Less so if some Arabic word from Dehkhodā is used in place of what is essentially another Arabic one.

I believe context and language register matter here as well, however. The sentences you showed are talking about a purely Islamic occasion. And using the highlighted terms in lieu of trivial ones, tends to come across as more bookish in tone. I believe there's more legitimacy to it if the content of the text is dealing with strictly religious matters. I'm not sure whether the same journalists at Fars News or other agencies would resort to these vocabs to the same extent or as often if the subject matter was a wholly different one. If so, it'd be more problematic.

I understand your objection. Personally, I wouldn't start worrying about the Persian language unless and until we see seldom used Arabic terms become the norm in publications not focusing on exclusively religious topics, and especially if common Iranian-origin words were sidelined for Arabic ones on a wider scale, which to be honest isn't happening. Well, that's my humble opinion at least, I guess we would perhaps agree to disagree on this particular aspect.

Last edited:
Baradar, vel kon toro khoda. Be engilisi neveshtan va hame ro ba moshgelaatemoon ashna kardan che dardi ro dava mikone? To dari zarbe be keshvaret mizani. Tablighaat manfi aleyhe keshvaret dari anjam midi baradar.

Khodet nemibini?
Meedanam harf shoma dorost hast vali dar masel "cutural" nabayad az doshman tarsid...bayad harf ra zad.

Meedanam harf shoma dorost hast vali dar masel "cutural" nabayad az doshman tarsid...bayad harf ra zad.
داری سر قبری گریه می‌کنی که مرده توش نیست
آرزوی امثال سالار و محمد این هست که فارسی از بین بره بشه عربی
اگه اون روز برسه این دوستان تازه روز جشن و پایکوبیشون هست

وقتی با غرور عکسی رو می‌ذاره که همه واژگانش عربی هست دیگه چی می‌خوای؟​

In most of Islamic world the "strict modesty laws" are implemented much more strictly and brutally than in Iran. The difference is that they are mostly implemented by the tribal system rather than the state. However most Islamic countries have modesty laws. For example even Morocco, a relatively westernized country bans extramarital sex.
The argument that strict modestly laws are the cause of growing secularism does not hold to scrutiny. up until the 20th century the laws were more strict throughout the Islamic world, yet it didn't lead to secularization. The mandatory hijab law (the most controversial law in Iran) is implemented in Indonesia's Aceh province, and up until recently in Saudi, yet in neither case did it cause large-scale societal backlash and "secularization". The reason for the backlash in Iran can be mostly traced back to the psyops against these laws.
For example you mentioned multiple times the Stadiums controversy (which mind you, only applies to women spectating MEN'S GAMES, women have no problem spectating women's games). Up until 10 years ago, nobody cared about that, because in the grand schemes of thing it wasn't important. It only became an issue after the psyops began.
That's a wrong comparison. Up until the 20th century, the concept of intercultural exchange was almost nonexistent. People did not have choices. You can't become secular when you don't even know that it exists. You can't compare the role of media several centuries ago to now.
But the rate of cultural penetration in Iran is quite higher than other Islamic countries. This is a fact that everyone acknowledges it, let it be real Iranians (not a bunch of wannabe Iranians or Iranians that don't even reveal their location or nationality) or Muslims from other countries.

usoil.jpg

oil2.jpg

If these numbers are true I think U.S has 1-2 years of oil reserves.now Ukraine war makes sense.

I see you added revāyat to the list. May I respectfully ask, dear friend, what those other Arabic or Farsi vocabs were that the Islamic Republic eliminated for the benefit of fazl and revāyat in this particular context (i.e. in the context of a religious discussion or event)?

Frankly, these specific examples have always been in use to the best of my knowledge. I wonder how the vocabulary of the average Iranian namāz-jom'e differed before 1979 with regards to these two words?

Last edited:
20 years with current production rate.
Edit: 2016 data so 14 years is correct.
Russiaoil.jpg

top 11.jpg

Iran is number 3 :) at 2022

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom