What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

:rolleyes1:

As opposed to the pro-IR EU :laugh:

Lol bachee Jan, I own more land and property in Iran then your entire Euro panahande family.

So tell mommy and daddy to buy you a ticket to Iran and go tell the Iranian Government to confiscate this secret American Zionist’s land. See what they say to you. :omghaha:

Always making me laugh. Them Euro drugs are powerful stuff :laugh: Have fun rambling away
LOL. But isn't it better to put them on your ignore list? Let the trolls talk to themselves. Will save time.

A "Taleb bootlicker" is always going to be preferable to a zionist and American lickspittle.

I added the Taleban to the list of mo'ānedin? No, I meant you, considering your obsessive, almost comical opposition to the Islamic Republic. You should try something new for a change.

Yes, I know you find it nice when your American buddies steal Iranian antiquities. They're "superior" to us after all, aren't they. It's their right to do so.

This Salar guy is actually funny y'all, This is what I genuinely think of the americans:
Dr8IFnW.jpg

And what's more funny is that my profile is public, @SalarHaqq can easily check these out but hey leave it to him to make stuff up which is not surprising, given the complex mechanics of how the brain of ppl like @SalarHaqq works which goes like this:

"Is this guy saying stuff that we like on the matter at hand? ----> He is a true iranian and an iri suppurter

Is this guy not saying stuff that we like on the matter at hand? ----> He is an american and zionist secret agent and a moaned who wants to overthrow the iri"

But hey, seeing this guys attempt to weasel his way out of being a talib apologist by throwing tantrum like this is funny and sad at the same time.

حضرت آیت‌الله خامنه‌ای در بیان اهمیت بسیار بیشتر این دغدغه‌ها نسبت به گذشته افزودند: امروز جهان در آستانه یک نظم جدید بین‌المللی است که این نظم، بعد از دوران نظم دو قطبی جهان، و نظریه نظم جهانِ تک قطبی در حال شکل گیری است که البته در این دوره آمریکا روز به روز ضعیف‌تر شده است.

ایشان افزودند: قضایای جنگ اخیر اوکراین را باید عمیق‌تر و در چارچوب شکل‌گیری نظم جدید جهانی دید که احتمالاً فرآیندهای پیچیده و دشواری، در پی آن شکل خواهد گرفت که در چنین شرایط جدید و پیچیده‌ای وظیفه همه کشورها از جمله جمهوری اسلامی حضور سخت افزاری و نرم افزاری در این نظم جدید به‌منظور تأمین منافع و امنیت کشور و به حاشیه نرفتن است.

حضرت آیت‌الله خامنه‌ای تأکید کردند: برای انجام چنین وظیفه بزرگی بیشترین مسئولیت برعهده دانشجویان و دانشگاهیان است و بر همین اساس اکنون دغدغه نسبت به دانشگاهها از اهمیت مضاعفی برخوردار می شود.

رهبر انقلاب اسلامی در پایان این بخش از سخنان خود، اندیشه پردازان، صاحبنظران و نظریه پردازان را به برگزاری جلسات و بحث و بررسی درباره این موضوعات فراخواندند.
رهبر انقلاب در بخش دیگری از سخنان‌شان چند توصیه کاربردی خطاب به دانشجویان و تشکل‌های دانشجویی بیان کردند.

Iran invading Afghanistan will end up the same way as Soviet Union and USA
I disagree with this statement. It's not that Iran is super power of the world or something but I think their are a number of key distinct differences.

As for invasion, I don't think full occupation should even be an option, it'll fail, but a partial occupation of border provinces in order to create safe security zone and stem refugee flows. My reasons are distinct.

1. We have linguistic and religious similarities with the neighbouring population of Hazaras and Tajiks that no Russian or American from California could ever have.
2. Both of those countries sought to fight wars 1000s of kilometers away from their industry. Logistically difficult and expensive.
3. Iran can overtime, create a territorial defence force among the local population that will be much more effective than anything the US has ever done.
4. Integrating Herat and Farah provinces into the Iranian economy is viable. Iranian products are already very proliferated there, along with fuel supplies. The US and Soviets never had any way of creating growth through out the whole country. I only refer to a small portion of the state.
5. Securing water interests from blocked rivers.

The major downside is spending costs of deployment and casualties which is inevitable.

I used to have political differences with Salar, but I respected him overall. Even though he is apparently not Iranian and does not have the same concerns as real Iranians do for Iran. But I respected him overall, despite his radical political and religious views.

But the guy has lost it. He is becoming more ridiculous and losing more credibility by every crazy post he writes recently.
Taliban, not only is a burden for the Afghan people, particularly young Afghan women who are now deprived of getting an education, but it's been acting quite annoyingly towards nearly all of its neighbors in recent months. Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, even Turkmenistan and Tajikistan have had clashes with Taliban border security or militias in recent months. And there's no guarantee that them trying to behave nicely is nothing but a way to pass time until they can firmly establish their power in Afghanistan and then they could get more aggressive than now.

I used to have political differences with Salar, but I respected him overall. Even though he is apparently not Iranian and does not have the same concerns as real Iranians do for Iran. But I respected him overall, despite his radical political and religious views.

But the guy has lost it. He is becoming more ridiculous and losing more credibility by every crazy post he writes recently.
Taliban, not only is a burden for the Afghan people, particularly young Afghan women who are now deprived of getting an education, but it's been acting quite annoyingly towards nearly all of its neighbors in recent months. Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, even Turkmenistan and Tajikistan have had clashes with Taliban border security or militias in recent months. And there's no guarantee that them trying to behave nicely is nothing but a way to pass time until they can firmly establish their power in Afghanistan and then they could get more aggressive than now.
I'm tired of reading essays about the same things everyday lol.

I disagree with this statement. It's not that Iran is super power of the world or something but I think their are a number of key distinct differences.

As for invasion, I don't think full occupation should even be an option, it'll fail, but a partial occupation of border provinces in order to create safe security zone and stem refugee flows. My reasons are distinct.

1. We have linguistic and religious similarities with the neighbouring population of Hazaras and Tajiks that no Russian or American from California could ever have.
2. Both of those countries sought to fight wars 1000s of kilometers away from their industry. Logistically difficult and expensive.
3. Iran can overtime, create a territorial defence force among the local population that will be much more effective than anything the US has ever done.
4. Integrating Herat and Farah provinces into the Iranian economy is viable. Iranian products are already very proliferated there, along with fuel supplies. The US and Soviets never had any way of creating growth through out the whole country. I only refer to a small portion of the state.
5. Securing water interests from blocked rivers.

The major downside is spending costs of deployment and casualties which is inevitable.
I should also add, the only way to create a "Northern Alliance" type situation is literally to go in temporary to establish a regional government. Not only would this regional government be in the interests of the population but they will also be safer from terrorism.

Regional Herati government that can defend itself on the ground, and integrated into Iranian economy. After a while, as this government establishes itself, it will rely less on Iranian military deployment.

This Salar guy is actually funny y'all, This is what I genuinely think of the americans:

Not unlike your buddy TheImmoral, you keep contradicting yourself every couple of posts.

Sure, you can dig out some tirades you engaged in against the US, but then I can show comments from TheImmoral which you "liked", in which the latter is attempting to whitewash the US regime.

And what's more funny is that my profile is public, @SalarHaqq can easily check these out but hey leave it to him to make stuff up which is not surprising, given the complex mechanics of how the brain of ppl like @SalarHaqq works which goes like this:

Over the past five or six pages of this thread, you "liked" every single post by TheImmoral in which the latter sought to cover up the American regime's responsibility in empowering anti-Iran elements. I invite readers to verify by themselves, it's not too complicated.

"Is this guy saying stuff that we like on the matter at hand? ----> He is a true iranian and an iri suppurter

Is this guy not saying stuff that we like on the matter at hand? ----> He is an american and zionist secret agent and a moaned who wants to overthrow the iri"

Come on, first show some coherence of your own and then try analyzing my position. The main commonality linking together your input can be summarized as "Islamic Republic bad".

I pity oppositionist folk, really I do. Especially since they're going to remain in their present state of frustration and exasperation forever, seeing how the political system whose guts they hate isn't going anywhere. They can enjoy being subjects of the Islamic Republic and having an Islamic cleric as their country's Supreme Leader.

But hey, seeing this guys attempt to weasel his way out of being a talib apologist by throwing tantrum like this is funny and sad at the same time.

Not sure what you're trying to get at, but nope, my position on Afghanistan is unchanged. I maintain Iran was perfectly right to back the Taleban against American occupation troops, and that Iran was perfectly right to ignore incitement by your reformists friends who were calling for military intervention against the Taleban right after the latter seized power.

I'm at a loss as to how any of this qualifies as an attempt to weasel my way out of anything.

Now you may turn on Manoto and find solace in barandaz stories. "Kare nezam tamume, enshAllah farda soqut mikonan in akhunda".
:lol:

220px-Ayatollah_Ali_Khamenei_at_the_Great_Conference_of_Basij_members_at_Azadi_stadium_October_2018_012.jpg

_____

Nabil, BlueInGreen, N_Al40? It's ridiculous how you're trying to enroll users such as these into your little western-apologetuc crusade here.

I understand you're desperate, but try to maintain some decency. Waking up every morning and going to sleep every night while coping with the irritation of Iran being ruled by your nemesis, and having to reflect upon your America's impotence to come "change the regime" is certainly a heavy burden to bear. However, it doesn't furnish a valid justification for making a clown of yourself.

If you seriously thought anyone - let alone I - would consider any of the forum users here as potential candidates for "ruling" Iran, then you're more urgently in need of psychological care than I thought. What I stated is you aren't going to have say in Iranian affairs - having a say is not the same as "ruling" a country, and can be the simplest of official functions. Moreover what I insisted upon is that your dear zionist and US regimes are never going to be allowed to return to Iran, nor will their muppets in California and New York ever return to power.

I'm sure that considering the above, you'll feel some minor relief if you tell us some more about Washington and Tel Aviv's "innocence" and their historic "benevolence" towards Iran. Or about how crime is as bad in Iran as it is in America.

Last edited:

You are a confused, inconsistent, obsessed anti-IR character. Like your buddy TheImmoral, you keep contradicting yourself in every second or third post.

Yeah, you can dig out some old comment where you engage in a tirade against the US, but then I can show everyone dozens of comments from TheImmoral which you "thanked" him for, in which the latter is attempting to whitewash the US regime of notorious anti-Iranian policies it pursued.

Hahahaha, you're beyond ludicrous. Over the past five or six pages of this thread, you "thanked" every single post by TheImmoral in which the latter sought to cover up American regime responsibility in empowering anti-Iran elements. I invite readers to verify by themselves, it's not too complicated.

Kindly spare us the laughable antics. We know what you're all about, alibi outbursts against the US aren't going to cut it.

Come on, you must be the single least cohesive user on here.

Anyone who followed your forum activity close enough knows perfectly that you yourself don't know what you want. You have no clear line of thought, no principled stance. The only commonality between your self-contradictory gibberish can be paraphrased as "Islamic Republic bad".

I pity you oppositionist folk, really I do. Especially since you're going to remain in your present state of frustration and exasperation forever, seeing how the political system whose guts you hate isn't going anywhere. Enjoy being a subject of the Islamic Republic and having an Islamic cleric as your country's Supreme Leader. :lol:

Not sure what you're trying to babble here, my zionist "friend", but nope, my position on Afghanistan is firm and unchanged. I maintain Iran was right to back the Taleban against your beloved American occupation troops, and that Iran was right to ignore incitement attempts by your beloved reformists who were calling for military intervention against the Taleban right after the latter seized power.

I'm at a loss as to how any of this qualifies as an "attempt to weasel my way out" of anything, but then again, considering who it is I'm talking to, logic and soundness aren't exactly to be expected from them.

Now turn on Manoto and get high on your daily dose of barandaz delusions. "Kare nezam tamume, enshAllah farda soqut mikonan in akhunda". Unqad neq bezan ta sorkh shi. :lol:

_____

Nabil, BlueInGreen, N_Al40? Hahaha, pathetic how you're trying to enroll users such as these into your little zionist crusade here.

I understand you're desperate, TheImmoral, but try to maintain some decency for a change. Waking up every morning and going to sleep every night while coping with the irritation of Iran being ruled by your nemesis, and having to reflect upon your American regime's impotence to come "change the regime" for you is certainly . But it doesn't furnish a valid justification for making a clown of yourself more than you already have.

I'm not the first one to have noticed the profound ego issues you're struggling with, but if you seriously thought anyone would consider a nobody such as yourself of all people as a potential candidate for "ruling" Iran, then . What I insisted upon is that your beloved zionist and US regimes are never going to be allowed to return to Iran, and that their muppets in California aare never

Now tell us some more about Washington and Tel Aviv's "innocence" and their historic "benevolence" towards Iran. Or about how crime is as bad in Iran as it is in America, you clown. :lol:
Just cool down guys, keep it civilized, no need to call names ( Theimmortal) or accuse of Zionism ( SalarHaqq)

Please edit your posts and delete the ugly personal accusations ✌️

I'm tired of reading essays about the same things everyday lol.

Then don't read them, perhaps?

I should also add, the only way to create a "Northern Alliance" type situation is literally to go in temporary to establish a regional government. Not only would this regional government be in the interests of the population but they will also be safer from terrorism.

Regional Herati government that can defend itself on the ground, and integrated into Iranian economy. After a while, as this government establishes itself, it will rely less on Iranian military deployment.

Bro, nobody in Iran's decision-making circles cares about the colorful prescriptions and fictitious Hollywood-like scripts some users here enjoy dreaming up. Iran is not going to act in such a way as to please local armchair generals of this forum. And it is precisely this which will guarantee Islamic Iran's continued success.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just cool down guys, keep it civilized, no need to call names ( Theimmortal) or accuse of Zionism ( SalarHaqq)

Please edit your posts and delete the ugly personal accusations ✌️

The subject repeatedly insulted Sunnis but you won't take issue with it. I remember when user "Falcon29" attacked Shias, you were quick to intervene. Puzzling, to be honest. Oh well, enjoy the company of someone who refers to your madhab as a "religion of apes".

I think, you are pointing well the reason of problems between @TheImmortal and @SalarHaqq

It's a deep and problematic issue for Iran, that needs to be discussed and debated, just keep it decent and civilized.
The problem here is that a single non-Iranian user here is constantly arguing against several Iranians and tries to provoke them and keeps the Iranian chill thread flamed. I mean, he is not even Iranian, and outside of a few religious hotspots in Iran, his voice and opinion does not matter at all. Iranians here can confirm what i say and the thing himself know what the MASS (millions) of Iranians really think. He can now again write very long posts (and that no one even reads properly) about Islamic republic this, shia islam that bla bla.

Not all Iranians think the same also on various issues. For example i agree with some of TheImmortal's posts because, honestly, they make sense. There are also some of his posts which lean towards a pro American and pro Israel viewpoint. (In my view unacceptable, because the US and Israel are the enemies of a independent and strong Iran)

In any way. Many Iranian users, who are born in Iran, have Iranian parents, roots etc are being trolled by a Pan islamic guy from god knows which country and this has irritated many Iranian users. Only Iranians themselves can comment and decide how their own country is run. We do not need lectures from foreigners. From wherever the person might be.

Like your buddy TheImmoral, you keep contradicting yourself in every second or third post.

Sure, you can dig out some old tirade you engaged in against the US, but then I can show everyone tons of comments from TheImmoral which you "thanked" him for, in which the latter is attempting to whitewash the US regime of notorious anti-Iranian policies it pursued.

Over the past five or six pages of this thread, you "thanked" every single post by TheImmoral in which the latter sought to cover up the American regime's responsibility in empowering anti-Iran elements. I invite readers to verify by themselves, it's not too complicated.

So kindly spare us the antics.

Come on, first show some cohesion of your own and then try analyzing my position.

The only commonality linking together your self-contradictory input can be summarized as "Islamic Republic bad".

I pity you oppositionist folk, really I do. Especially since you're going to remain in your present state of frustration and exasperation forever, seeing how the political system whose guts you hate isn't going anywhere. Enjoy being a subject of the Islamic Republic and having an Islamic cleric as your country's Supreme Leader.

Not sure what you're trying to babble here, but nope, my position on Afghanistan is firm and unchanged. I maintain Iran was perfectly right to back the Taleban against your beloved American occupation troops, and that Iran was perfectly right to ignore incitement by your beloved reformists who were calling for military intervention against the Taleban right after the latter seized power.

I'm at a loss as to how any of this qualifies as an "attempt to weasel my way out" of anything, but then again, considering who it is I'm talking to, logic and soundness aren't exactly to be expected.

Now turn on Manoto and find solace in your daily dose of barandaz delusions. "Kare nezam tamume, enshAllah farda soqut mikonan in akhunda". Unqadar neq bezan ta sorkh shi.

_____

Nabil, BlueInGreen, N_Al40? Hahaha, pathetic how you're trying to enroll users such as these into your little zionist crusade here.

I understand you're desperate, TheImmoral, but try to maintain some decency for a change. Waking up every morning and going to sleep every night while coping with the irritation of Iran being ruled by your nemesis, and having to reflect upon your American regime's impotence to come "change the regime" for you is certainly a heavy burden to bear. But it doesn't furnish a valid justification for making a clown of yourself more than you already have.

I'm not the first one to have noticed the profound ego issues you appear to be struggling with, but if you seriously thought anyone would consider a nobody such as yourself, of all people, as a potential candidate for "ruling" Iran, then your mental health is in a more alarming state than I thought. What I insisted upon is that your beloved zionist and US regimes are never going to be allowed to return to Iran, and that their muppets in California are never going to have a say in Iranian affairs anymore. It hurts, I know.

I'm sure you'll feel some minimal relief if you tell us some more about Washington and Tel Aviv's "innocence" and their historic "benevolence" towards Iran. Or about how crime is as bad in Iran as it is in America, you clown.

We are seeing more of the complex mechanics of SalarHaqq's brain here, His zionist detecting brain has detected @TheImmoral as a secret zionist agent who is trying to infiltrate the Iranian affairs, and then he detected me who have been following @TheImmoral since the day i joined this forum and quite like his posts as another secret zionist agent, So now he is mumbling about how we "love" the americans and zionists in order to "expose" us as some zionist, american loving secret agents or some shit.

in the mean while you can read more of my post on my "beloved" americans here:

Muricans will not let go of power peacefully when defeated.

When muricans go to a country they think they own that place, This is the only way of dealing with the muricans:
4070.jpg

5e150578b2e66a488a4a9715

This is what the land grabber muricans are good at, Killing other ppl and stealing their land. The americans were always have been, And always will be a bunch of land grabber genocidals.

Muricans are a bunch of lowlife genocidals who have nothing to feel good about themselves so the take pride in their missiles, bombs, fighter jets, .... hell, they even decided to put them in their national anthem, lol. That's why their air defences getting humiliated like this causes them to feel butthurt so they come out of the woodwork to express their butthurtness they why you see in this thread.

The bstard, execrable race = Native Americans.

Murican funding fathers = A bunch of slave owners.

Murican presidents = A bunch of racists.

The time has come for the countries that were destroyed by those lower than pig muricans in the CIA to come together and fund these revolutionary forces.

Those genocidal muricans in the CIA are in fact an infectious disease, Like Ebola, HIV, Covid-19, Rabies ... They are only good at killing people, And this disease needs to be eradicated from this earth.

They are doing this Because they don't want us to put our point of view out there, Only Theirs are allowed to be out there, like look at what CNN did 2 days ago with their interview with Raisi:
The CNN reporter asks Raisi that is he going to make a deal with the u.s. on Iran's ballistic missile program and regional policies, Raisi answers no and follows that with an explanation that "We already have an agreement with you on nuclear program that you pull out of unilaterally and are not following it as we speak, And yet you want us to make a second and a third deal with you guys?!" Like what are we missing here?!
The full answer:
And what CNN did is that they cut the explanation part and only showed their audience the "No" part, Why?
1- It makes the u.s. look bad.
2- They want to imply to their audience that he is refusing just for the sake of refusing, They are just hardliner blah blah blah for no reason, Like there is an effect that has no cause here.

The CNN cut:

They also blocked Javad Zarif from attending UN meeting before Covid, You know, Because he was about to engage in some disinformation activates and muricans speared the world from it by not leading him attend UN annual meeting:

Muricans are an imperialistic disease and a cancer on this world that do nothing but making the world a worse palce for everybody else.

I like this whataboutism talking points that comes out american mouth when they try to maneuver their way around these thing, Muricans use them hosting the UN headquarters as a means to silence the nation's that are on their death list from expressing their point of view to the world and then turn around and tell those ppl that you should move the UN headquarters to someplace else if you don't want to be silenced by us, Doing it all as the brand themselves as protector of freedom of speech in the world, Thanks for making my case for me.

The U.S. is genocide incarnate.

Only true genocidals can go to another man land, start killing the natives and stealing their land and use the said natives resistance against them as an excuse to flip flop the reality and say we were just defending ourselves! Disgusting :bad:.

Not only that that, He was also a mass murder of the Native Americans:

Christopher Columbus is also another slave trader and mass murder of the Native Americans that they put his statues around the land he stole from the natives:

Hitler = George Washington = Christopher Columbus

U.S. is a country founded by the genocidals for the genocidals, Under the sun, In God We Trust!

Good, Now our government should sue these slave owning, racist, backwards savage genocidal, modern day pirate, lower that pig muricans for trying to steal our oil in the international court of justice.

The inferior muricans have started inhaling massive amounts of Copium, it seems.

afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

Muricans inhaling copium...

The slave owning, racist, backwards savage genocidal, white supremacist a-holes can fvck off.

Republicans push 'No Oil From Terrorists Act' to ban Biden from buying Iranian energy​

Ok, these slave owning, racist, backwards savage genocidal, hillbilly, lower than pig white trash muricans went completely mask off here calling us "Terrorists". The Vienna talks are just a fools play, When these guys get back in power, They will do what they say they are going to do and will pull out of the JCPOA, Again. Our Akhoonds need to wise up and develop nuclear weapons, We do that and will call it the 'Protection of Iranian cultural sites from the White Trash Act'

The most widely used tactic of the genocidal whites to justify their crimes against the non whites is this, Blaming the victims! "The Muslims were fighting each other before so that gives us the permission to kill 3 millions of them" Also the genocidal white trash rednecks use the same talking point to white wash the Native American genocide " The Native Americans were fighting each other so we had to go in there and kill them All!"

Go ahead, read them buddy, write them 3 times a day maybe they can cure your brain but i genuinely doubt. You are one of the biggest clowns i've ever seen on this forum and i've seen a lot of them.

The subject repeatedly insulted Sunnis but you won't take issue with it. I remember when user "Falcon29" attacked Shias, you were quick to intervene. Puzzling, to be honest. Oh well, enjoy the company of someone who refers to your madhab as a "religion of apes".
Sorry didn't seen those posts, I consider myself a Muslim not a Sunni or whatever Madhab, I'll surely stand against any unjustified attacks against any Muslim Madhab (see my replies in the thread about Morsi), and even wahabies should be dealt with reasoning and Hujja.

Politically, my only red line is being a Zio, I'm a fervent supporter to Iran because it's ,unfortunately,almost the only Muslim Country against Israel, the day Iran follow the Cûcks Arabs and Muslims countries ( لا قدر الله), I'll stop supporting Iran.

That's Me .....

Back
Top Bottom