What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No disagreement on the subversion of history by the global you know who...I Like to add the subversion of archeology to that as I see more and more of it..

There appears to be a well connected ultra Islamic force within IR that are suppressing Iranian language...culture and history...
I read many Iranian newspapers..I will make a point of Tagging yourself and @Muhammed45 each time I encounter one...
You welcome bro, you are one of the bests and most tolerant Iranians that i have seen here, it would be an Honor :enjoy:

Yes remember when we said watch what will happen? We are replacing one evil with another.

A bigger with a smaller one, with no realistic third option available. Hats off to Islamic Iran.

When you are a right they disappear into shadows. When you are wrong they scream it from rooftops. Oh well, the sane will remember our words.

When was that? I never disappear into the shadows, as long as I'm able to, I'll challenge anti-Iranian zionist and NATO propaganda here.

The Taliban has already threatened Pakistan! Pakistan! I mean they are brothers in arms! If they can threaten Pakistan imagine what they will do to Iran?

The Taleban are coming! I'm trembling already! Let's go kiss Uncle Sam's boots, maybe they'll save us!

Get ready to see more border clashes and guards dying to smugglers.

The Taleban are known for completely uprooting opium cultivation in Afghanistan last time they were in power. And they weren't much wealthier back then.

Can Taliban hold the whole country and govern? Can they keep factions of their group from “going off the reserve”? How long till ISIS migrates from Syria and Iraq to Afghanistan and rebuilds itself? How long till Taliban members defect to ISIS over disagreements?

So "I"SIS is hostile to the Taleban and therefore Iran should declare war on the latter rather than assisting them against the former? Wow, pure wisdom right there.

Come on @Cthulhu cant you see these are peace loving donkeys who are clearly under the control of the CIA/Mossad and have been forced to do their evil bidding. Rumors are these Ashkenazi Jews have mastered the dark magic of mind control.

Here's another "antisemitic rumor":

Here's another one:

'How Jimmy Carter and I Started the Mujahideen'

Interview with Zbigniew Brzezinski, Le Nouvel Observateur (France), Jan 15-21, 1998, p. 76*

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/how-jimmy-carter-and-i-started-the-mujahideen/213722

Another one:

The Redirection

Is the Administration’s new policy benefitting our enemies in the war on terrorism?
By Seymour M. Hersh
February 25, 2007

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2007/03/05/the-redirection

Another one:

McCain_Syria.jpg

syrie_300.jpg

Aaaaand another one:

Arming Iraq: A Chronology of U.S. Involvement
By: John King, March 2003
https://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/arming_iraq.php

The Iran-Iraq War: Serving American Interests
By: The Research Unit for Political Economy (R.U.P.E.), Mumbai (Bombay), India

saddam_2.jpg

But we're all just "antisemitic conspiracy theorists", aren't we. Daddy America and Uncle Zion are "as pure as the driven snow"!

Only a zionist, an ignorant or a dishonest one will go to such lengths attempting to rewrite history with the goal of whitewashing the zio-American empire's direct involvement in empowering every one of Iran's regional enemies since 1979, from Saddam Tikriti to takfiri terrorists and other extremist grouplets.

These donkeys do not hate Iranians at heart, they are just misunderstood individuals who are trying to spread love thru violence

Americans and zionists however "love" Iranians at heart. Reagan "loved" Iran so much he offered unconditional establishment of friendly ties on an equal footing, not even on a master-vassal basis as with the ousted shah! But "antisemitic" mullahs rejected the offer. US support for Saddam? Washington blocking a UNSC resolution condemning Iraqi WMD use against Iran? All the fault of mullahs. They started it, America had never wronged Iran in any way. Such bad boys they are, these evil mullahs.

I mean over 20 years ago they brought so many Iranian diplomats and their wives and children love via beheading. They were misunderstood then and misunderstood now.

Yeah, and the only survivor of the massacre was lying when he explained that the Taleban were far away from the Iranian consulate when the terrorists entered the compound, and that these were much rather members of the Pakistani Sipahe Sahaba. So the survivor's probably an "antisemite". Who knows, maybe the victims were "antisemites" as well? How come TheImmortal suddenly cares about the fate of a bunch of potential "antisemites"?

And "wives and children"? There were no "wives and children" there. The quoted subject isn't even familiar with basic facts surrounding the event they're commenting on, yet here they are trying exonerating the zionists and the US regime based on their faulty knowledge.

Oh, and again, Daddy America "had nothing to do" with the rise of extremism in Afghanistan. Nothing at all. We must hate our neighbors, other Moslems, but never shall we even dare to suspect zionists and the US regime of the slightest wrongdoing. Otherwise we'd be "antisemites". Thus suggesteth TheImmortal, ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:
By the way, my mo'āned friend, this here's for you
This talib bootlicker is actually hilarious, mo'āned, by the way it is used til this very moment, is someone who openly opposes Islam or someone who opposes the IRI, Now the taliban is also being added to this group by this guy which is funny, because the way the apologists have been operating for years mo'āned is someone who says something that talib apologists at the moment don't like.

@Cthulhu : Biā bebin rofaqāye Emrikāyit che shāhkari kardan.
LOL, nice.

@SalarHaqq

Whatever you write addressed to me I don’t bother to read. I didn’t read what you wrote in general before either just scrolled past novels and novels worth of drivel ranting.

So continue to write and I will not bother to read. Your mental illness rants are not worth reading.

Either way knowing how worked up you get slamming the keyboard brings a slight smile to my face. But I cannot acknowledge your existence anymore.

Stay away from those Euro Drugs :coffee:

@SalarHaqq

Whatever you write addressed to me I don’t bother to read. I didn’t read what you wrote in general before either just scrolled past novels and novels worth of drivel ranting.

So continue to write and I will not bother to read. Your mental illness rants are not worth reading.

Don't worry, only exposing your fallacious two-bit zionist ramblings for what they are.

Either way knowing how worked up you get slamming the keyboard brings a slight smile to my face. But I cannot acknowledge your existence anymore.

Stay away from those Euro Drugs

You're projecting too much, Mamal Emrikāyi zionist. I told you before.

Now sit down in America and keep being frustrated about the way Iranian Moslems kicked out your zionist and Yankee friends in 1979. People from your milieus are never going to have a say in Iran anymore and that gets me all warm and fuzzy. Now you can go back to compensating by trying to score some brownie points on an online forum.

Enjoy:

al-quds-2017-tehran.png

Last edited:
This talib bootlicker is actually hilarious,

A "Taleb bootlicker" is always going to be preferable to a zionist and American lickspittle.

mo'āned, by the way it is used til this very moment, is someone who openly opposes Islam or someone who opposes the IRI, Now the taliban is also being added to this group by this guy which is funny, because the way the apologists have been operating for years mo'āned is someone who says something that talib apologists at the moment don't like.

I added the Taleban to the list of mo'ānedin? No, I meant you, considering your obsessive, almost comical opposition to the Islamic Republic (I don't mean opposition to Islam itself, that's something I won't allow myself to judge). You should try something new for a change.

LOL, nice.

Yes, I know you find it nice when your American buddies steal Iranian antiquities. They're "superior" to us after all, aren't they. It's their right to do so.

Last edited:
Core issue is very simple:

IR of Iran is more "Pan Islamic"than being" Pan Iranic"...For Iranian nationalists such as myself..we expect Iranian system of governance to be

IRAN FIRST...ISLAM NEXT

and As you mentioned yourself enemies of Iran know this "Contradiction" and using it to create discord...

IR has done many good things for Iran but they negate all that goodwill by petty issues such suppressing Iranian Culture and history to gain points within the larger "Islamic world"...big mistake...they will make friend outside but enemies inside if you ask me..:undecided::undecided:
Did you really expect anything different? We have Taliban supporters here on this forum. I just don't wanna spend my time on massive ramblings and obsessions every day for years.

It is tiresome, literally pages and essays written for what? We get it, we know, don't need to be reminded of the "Zio-American" plot every single day.

Last edited:
You're projecting too much

Now you can go back to compensating by trying to score some brownie points on an online forum.

:rolleyes1:

Now sit down in America

As opposed to the pro-IR EU :laugh:

People of your type are never going to have a say in Iran anymore

Lol bachee Jan, I own more land and property in Iran then your entire Euro panahande family.

So tell mommy and daddy to buy you a ticket to Iran and go tell the Iranian Government to confiscate this secret American Zionist’s land. See what they say to you. :omghaha:

Always making me laugh. Them Euro drugs are powerful stuff :laugh: Have fun rambling away

Last edited:

What happened, I thought you were going to ignore me? Clown.

As opposed to the pro-IR EU

Glad it seems to be irking you, seeing how obsessed you've become about my place of residence. Not that I expected anything else, ad hominem drivel is so much easier than trying to salvage the credibility of your Iran-related fabrications I keep trashing here.

Lol bachee Jan, I own more land and property in Iran then your entire Euro panahande family.

I see your taste for fairy tales is a generalized one, not limited to your nonsense about "benevolent" US policy towards Iran.

So tell mommy and daddy to buy you a ticket to Iran and go tell the Iranian Government to confiscate this secret American Zionists land. See what they say to you.

"Secret" American zionist? You're openly zio- and US-apologetic.

It's common knowledge that some shahis and so on continue to own assets in Iran, often from money unlawfully acquired before the Islamic Revolution.

Still, that's all they'll ever get. Other than that, they'll remain the political pariahs and outsiders, the nobodies and historical losers they are.

Let me repeat once more: you and people like you are never going to have a say in the determination of Iran's destiny anymore. Not now, not in a thousand years. You step into Iran, you step out of Iran, you always do so walking beneath the portrait of Valie Faqih. It's him who owns this country, not your zio-American type.

Now take your money and console yourself with it.

:omghaha:

Always making me laugh. Them Euro drugs are powerful stuff :laugh: Have fun rambling away

Have fun producing zionist and pro-US propaganda nonstop, knowing deep down it's not going to change anything on the ground in Islamic Iran.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom