What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

We had a lot of taliban apologists here working as taliban pr agents trying to legitimize these donkeys, when shit inevitably goes down I will make sure to tag every single one of them and shame them to the oblivion. Also those famous pundits who were legitimizing these Neanderthals on the internet, like that piece of shit Raefipour or that mp who said taliban is the "جنبش اصیل" of the region etc etc, should be forced to fight the talibs at gun point. These terrorist sympathizers shouldn't be able to weasel their way out it this time.

Come on @Cthulhu cant you see these are peace loving donkeys who are clearly under the control of the CIA/Mossad and have been forced to do their evil bidding. Rumors are these Ashkenazi Jews have mastered the dark magic of mind control.

These donkeys do not hate Iranians at heart, they are just misunderstood individuals who are trying to spread love thru violence :laugh:

I mean over 20 years ago they brought so many Iranian diplomats and their wives and children love via beheading. They were misunderstood then and misunderstood now.

We had a lot of taliban apologists here working as taliban pr agents trying to legitimize these donkeys, when shit inevitably goes down I will make sure to tag every single one of them and shame them to the oblivion. Also those famous pundits who were legitimizing these Neanderthals on the internet, like that piece of shit Raefipour or that mp who said taliban is the "جنبش اصیل" of the region etc etc, should be forced to fight the talibs at gun point. These terrorist sympathizers shouldn't be able to weasel their way out it this time.
ما گفتیم تعامل باطالبان راحت تر از ت.عامل با آمریکاست. پس احتمال واکنش متقابل ایران هست. احتمال بالای درگیری بین طالبان و پاکستان هم هست. فعالیت های مرزی طالبان بی ربط به اختلافات با پاکستان نیست. احتمال جنگ با پاکستان رو میدهند. به همین دلیل با محکم کردن نوار مرزی با ایران به دنبال تنش با پاکستان هستند. این یک فرایند منطقی برای جلوگیری تجاوز از طرف کشور ثالث در زمان جنگه

@QWECXZ @Stryker1982

مقاله تهران تایمز اگر یادتون باشه با طرفداری از سالبان به طالب ها هشدار میداد که احتمال هماهنگی پاکستان با آمریکا علیه دولت طالبان بسیار بالاست. این سیگنال سیاسی رو بذارید کنار این اتفاقات

Respectively speaking brother, I simply do not think this is the case.

Those numbers just don't really coincide with any sort of reality that one can rationalize with because of all of the necessary logistical/storage related assets needed to maintain all these weapons. I can entertain 10,000 BMs (maybe) but 20,000 or more is really pushing the constraints of what a nation can feasibly do before it teeters on the edge of utter insanity.

I believe the opposite is the case, and that there are no material restrictions in this regard.

For a country like Iran, BM mass production is not as complex nor as resource-consuming as some have been trying to suggest. The difficult part is to master the technology, test and improve it to attain sufficient reliability etc. Other than that, you even have 3D-printed rocket engines now. So, there's no obstacle for voluminous mass production, at least not for Iran.

The reason no other country has embarked on a similarly ambitious BM program, is simply because no other country's defence doctrine is comparable to the Iranian one, and none is centered around BM's like the Iranian doctrine.

Just because no one did it before, it doesn't mean Iran won't. On the contrary, the main characteristic of Iranian military planning is precisely the out-of-the box thinking, and this in fact is an absolute necessity considering the conventional disparity between Iran and its main existential enemy, namely the zio-American empire.

This whole topic is nothing but a testimony to the genius of the Islamic Republic's decision-makers, seeing how they have achieved deterrence against the US-led alliance. Had they not, Iran would have been subjected to full scale military aggression a hundred times over since 9-11, no ifs and buts.

Imagine the sheer amounts of physical space needed to store thousands upon thousands of booster sections not just the warheads... I mean, hey if they found a way to do it that being decades of boring into mountain sides to create space for them, then so be it. More power to them, but then again my gut feeling is telling that Iran doesn't have that many but still enough to complete its wartime objectives as well as establish conventional counter-force deterrence.

Space is the issue? Frankly, this ought to be the very least of your concerns, brother. All don't need to be stored in underground bunkers, they can be individually dispersed across Iran's huge territory and this alone will largely ensure their safety because for all its strength in the intelligence department, the enemy will not be able to identify 10.000 locations at once, let alone neutralize them.

Besides, I'm not certain sure to what extent you're fathoming the actual size of Korean- and Iranian-style underground bases or more aptly, underground cities. Some years ago, analysis of a satellite image indicated that one such installation in Korea is covering an area of several square kilometers. Even if the average Iranian underground city is slightly smaller, Iran has over thirty of them (at least one per province, as per the statement of a military official).

For my part I will go any day with Pataramesh's educated estimate over those of anti-IR internet users or the US regime itself. To even take the latter sources seriously when it comes to Iranian defence matters would be, well, rather ill-advised. My personal guesstimate always put Iran's BM arsenal at anywhere between 10.000 to 20.000 units, but since Pataramesh's "Tweet", I revised my take and will now postulate that 20.000 represents a minimal estimate, 30.000 to 50.000 being more realistic.

Last edited:
Iranian border guards have APCs and realistically Iran can deploy fighter jets, drones, laser guided artillery, missiles, tanks. The Taliban are really pushing their luck with both Pakistan and Iran lately. In the clip you can see the Iranian border guards are outnumbered.

The relevance of this border incident shouldn't be exaggerated either. Footage shown did not depict exacerbated tension between the two sides' border guards, and it's merely one pick-up truck we're talking about. Of course, even a single automobile unlawfully confiscated / stolen by any neighbor is too much, but this particular instance is not the catastrophic bloody border clash some seem to be under the delusion of.

Now if there are other, more serious points of concern about the Afghan government, that's a different matter, and it'd be useful if proper reports from Iranian media could be shared on the subject.

It's also because Russians view Ukrainians as "fraternal brothers"

This is something too many people influenced by baseless NATO propaganda about "evil" Russia bombing Ukraine to the stone age, or conversely about "weak" Russia lacking ammunition or being incapable of crushing Ukrainian forces on a larger scale or at a faster pace, fail to realize.

Not only does Russia view Ukrainians as a closely related nation but more importantly, the majority in southern and eastern Ukraine are actually Russians. This along with the fact that Ukraine has relatively advanced and numerous infrastructures and industries which the Russians would prefer to recover intact, implies and explains why Russia is not resorting to NATO-style carpet bombing.

Whether the US regime has been brainwashing Ukrainians into resenting Russia like it is doing with the people of Azarbaijan Republic vis à vis Iran is irrelevant in this regard: the correct strategy will still consist in counter-information warfare, not in endorsing the enemy's narrative. Any competent strategist will confirm what a fatal mistake the latter approach would represent. Be always wary of individuals who try to legitimize the enemy's discourse by feeding it directly. These are either just naive elements, emotively driven folk or outright infiltrators (e.g. Shirazi clan etc).

_____

This is what a top US official said on record:

It is quite clear the West managed to turn Ukraine against its fraternal brother. Like they turned Azeribajian against Iran.

But I thought America and Isra"el" are innocent, that they never had a hand in cultivating enemies for their adversaries... Flip flopping when it serves the argument of the day.

Last edited:
I think the opposite is the case, and that there are no material restrictions in this regard.

For a country like Iran, BM mass production is not as complex nor as resource consuming as some have been trying to suggest. The difficult part is to master the technology, test and improve it to attain sufficient reliability etc. Other than that, you even have 3D-printed BM engines now. So, there's no obstacle for extremely voluminous mass production.

The reason no other country has embarked on a similarly ambitious BM program, is simply because no other country's defence doctrine is comparable to Iran's, and none of these are centered around BM's like the Iranian doctrine.

Just because no one did it before, it doesn't mean Iran won't. On the contrary, the main characteristic of Iranian military planners is precisely their out-of-the box thinking, and this in fact is an absolute necessity considering the conventional disparity between Iran and its main existential enemy, namely the zio-American empire.

This whole topic is nothing but a testimony to the genius of the Islamic Republic's decision-makers, seeing how they have achieved full blown deterrence against the US-led alliance. Had they not, Iran would have been attacked a hundred times over after 9-11, no ifs and buts.

Space is the issue? Frankly, this ought to be the very least of your concerns, brother. All don't need to be stored in underground bunkers, they can be dispersed across Iran's huge territory and this alone will largely ensure their safety because for all its strength in the intelligence department, the enemy will not be able to identify 10.000 locations at once, let alone neutralize them.

Besides, I'm not sure to what extent you fathom the actual size of Korean- and Iranian-style underground bases or more aptly, underground cities. Some years ago, analysis of a satellite image indicated that one such installation in Korea is covering an area of several square kilometers. Even if the average Iranian underground city is slightly smaller, Iran has over thirty of them (at least one per province, as per the statement of a military official).

For my part I will go any day with Pataramesh's educated estimate over those of anti-IR / zio-apologetic internet users or the US regime itself. To even take the latter sources seriously when it comes to Iranian defence matters would be, well, rather short sighted to say the least. I always used to guesstimate that Iran's BM arsenal should reach anywhere between 10.000 to 20.000 units, but since Pataramesh's "Tweet", I revised my take and will now postulate that 20.000 represents a very minimal estimate, 30.000 to 50.000 being far more realistic.

If Iran does indeed have 30,000-50,000 Ballistic missiles (of different makes and types)... then they've solved their WMD issue no? I guess the only obstacle left would be modes of firing that many efficiently. We've seen the Ballistic Missile MLRS system (ground breaking revelation at the time), coupled with TELs and other methods of fire both mobile and static. I hope there is enough points to fire from.

Although to be completely honest... entertaining that quantity of missiles would have to bring up the subject of utter destruction of enemy states due to sheer volume of fire from that many weapons blasting anything of relevance over and over and over and over. Israel (for example) would 1000% flattened from North to South if Iran wished.

I just... 30,000... Aziz, vaghan shomah fekr-mikooni Iran engaht dareh?

If Iran does indeed have 30,000-50,000 Ballistic missiles (of different makes and types)... then they've solved their WMD issue no? I guess the only obstacle left would be modes of firing that many efficiently. We've seen the Ballistic Missile MLRS system (ground breaking revelation at the time), coupled with TELs and other methods of fire both mobile and static. I hope there is enough points to fire from.

They wouldn't be fired all at once, and TEL's are reusable. Iran's deterrence against the US does rely on a devastating opening A2/AD strike, however this doesn't mean that the BM stockpile shouldn't go beyond this, if alone for other types of conflict scenarii.

Indeed, the revolving MLBS that was unveiled not long ago is one way of compensating for personnel. The very existence of such a system can be seen as an additional indication that Iran's BM arsenal has grown to such numbers that it exceeds manpower availability and makes some degree of automation necessary.

I just... 30,000... Aziz, vaghan shomah fekr-mikooni Iran engaht dareh?

Sad dar sad mo'taghedam Irān bālāye bis-hezār mushake bālistik dāre. Agar in ragham hanuz be si-cheheltā nareside bāshe, bezudi mirese enshĀllāh. Inke "Pataramesh" be hamin natije resid, ta'idieye besiār khubist az nazare man.

Last edited:
Why is there no Iranian defence forums? There used to be one that had a nice thread on Khordad 3 but its gone. I noticed Diaspora Iranians seem to be pro Western intervention in Iran so prehaps that's why? Its only on Defencepk and Sinodefence where Iranian news is talked about

1) Nobody seems to have the time, financial resources and motivation to create such an forum. The ones launched more recently apparently did not conform to the graphical and technical expectations of present day internet users (forum software was not popular enough), hence there was little activity and they were rapidly discontinued.

2) Even if an Iranian defence forum went online, the zio-American enemy has become so desperate that it cannot afford to tolerate even a single website based outside of Iran and frequented by more than say, ten or twenty people, if that website contributes to a positive perception of Iran and the Islamic Republic. So if IR oppositionists are outnumbered by loyalists, the enemy will dispatch trained infiltrators into these forums.

I would recommend reading up on Cass Sunstein's writings about "cognitive infiltration". Sunstein is the zionist US official considered to be one of the fathers of the concept of "colored revolutions". In a piece authored either by Sunstein himself or by some other US regime shill, they explicitly mention internet forums and describe how to infiltrate and subvert them so as to prevent the proliferation of lines of thinking that aren't in the interests of the regime in Washington.

So much for these considerations representing a "conspiracy theory", like zionist and pro-NATO Iranians would claim.

1200px-Cass_Sunstein_%282008%29.jpg

3) If all the above fails to produce the desired outcome, owners and admins of such a forum living outside of Iran can be exposed to pressure and to threats of legal action by the regimes of the countries they're staying in.

These khawarij also tell hadith from yazeed (L) and shimr (L)

May Allah gather them in resurrection day with yazeed (L) shimr (L) and zionist pals.

Ameen Ya Rabbul Alameen.

This forum is filled with anti-IR, pro-American and zionist Iranians, shahis, Manoto- / BBC-watchers and other such specimens who will try and defend the US and zionist apartheid entity at all costs, and cover up the decisive role played by the regimes in Washington, Tel Aviv and Brussels in propping up these takfiri terrorists.

Last edited:
Amazing how the hardcore "Islamists" of Iran try to change history of Iran...first they try to change our language into Arabic..now as you can see of what "mohsen" is writing they are trying to make Iran's pre-Islamic history to disappear...and they have started this "elimination" process with our great founding father "Cyrus" ..next in line will be our Persian dynasties..and soon they will claim that Persians were borne "Muslim" 7000 years ago and they just did not know it until Islamic Republic came to being.....

What's your opinion about Iranians who promote hostility against other Iranian nations such as Afghanistan and Tajikistan, and thereby directly contribute to nearly two centuries of Anglo-zionist imperial divide and rule designed to turn Iranians against each other along "ethno"-linguistic lines? Is this constitutive of some sort of a new brand of "non-pan-"Iranian nationalism, because it sure as heck doesn't sound like any of the traditional currents of Iranian nationalism I was given to study so far?

Watch local US-apologists pretend that hostile extra-regional powers have "nothing to do with it", that Afghans and Tajiks have had nothing but hatred for us for hundreds of years, and so on. But well informed patriots know full well how the British empire spared no effort to cultivate and exacerbate anti-Iranian sentiment among some of our Afghan brothers all along the 19th century, and how NATO regimes are presently involved in trying to create an artificial dissociation between the Persian language on the one hand, and its Dari and Tajik sub-dialects on the other, among many other such anti-Iranian endeavours specifically designed to neutralize Iran's immense civilizational appeal, which naturally shines into every direction outside her current borders.

The fact that Afghans and Tajiks speak Persian, the fact that they are "ethnically" Iranian for the most part, the fact that they celebrate Noruz and are, in short, Iranian peoples, is a massive boon for Iranian foreign policy. To ignore this and isolate the Islamic Republic of Iran from these other Iranian nations, or worse to suggest that they are fatally doomed to be ungrateful, hostile and so on, this is what incompetence would look like. In addition to playing into the hands of the enemy, which does not want to see Iran have any sort of influence anywhere outside her borders. As said, you never, never feed the enemy's discourse, you oppose it with counter-information warfare, even as you are involved in a hot conflict against a proxy of theirs.

Example: the zionist regime and its stooges are known to be at the forefront of sponsoring Azari separatism against Iran, as well as anti-Iranian irredentist propaganda in the so-called Republic of Azarbaijan.

Specially dedicated to the zionists and US-apologists of this forum:

Now you have two options:

A) Either you conform to the narrative concocted by the enemy, adopt a reverse image of Azari separatist discourse and start presenting Azari Iranians as an alien, rebellious, historically traitorous element, citing the Pishevaris and so on as "proof" => you are either not particularly apt at understanding politics, or you are an infiltrator working for the enemy.

B) On the contrary, you double down on integrationist discourse, highlighting how Azaris are in fact and have always been part and parcel of the Iranian nation. You stress the huge pool of commonality over the incremental difference that our enemies have historically been experts at blowing out of proportion and instrumentalizing.

The thing is, Iran's enemies are extremely powerful, especially in the media and propaganda department, so of course, there have been setbacks for us in this regard, and there will be many more in future. But to treat setbacks as a fatality and as an excuse for abandoning Iran's proactive policy with regards to these nations is the essence of foolishness, and directly serves the agenda of Iran's main existential enemies, i.e. the US and zionist regimes.

WTF!...They are playing with fire.😡😡

Not really, my friend. If this was the case, in forty three years the fire you're thinking of would have caught.

_____

The Persian language will not disappear dear Aryo, obviously it is a living one. But considering the fact that Arabic words have entered this language, it is impossible to remove it from Iranian literature. Even Ferdowsi the Great Persian poet never tried such thing, he despised savagery of some elements among Arabs but praised prophet and his family and prophet's bright rules. As I said before, Arabic language has extensively empowered Persian. Unless you decided to return to the خط میخی era which is a bit impossible and also a wrong decision. You cannot remove Iranian history all of a sudden and Burn all poets, Scientific achievements in Arabic and claim that Arabic had no role in Iranian literature/science.

The other part of your comment points to the history. Honestly, Jews have written the history Books. These bastards have changed every line of history in their own favor, therefore we have no solid evidence of the past specially after Mongol invasion which resulted in Burning of valuable historical evidence. Have you asked yourself, why do the Zionists value cyrus so much? Why doesn't US empire of lies return the historical remnants of Achaemenid empire?

Try this

This is an important point you mentioned. Indeed, those who are annoyed by the presence of Arabic words in the Persian language have to be reminded that the entirety of what's left of Iranian literature, and which in fact constitutes one of Iran's unrivaled civilizational treasures, is composed in Modern Persian and as such, incorporates some Arabic vocabs, whether we like it or not.

Even Ferdosi's Shahnameh does not eliminate them fully:

Moïnfar calculates that the Šāh-nāma contains 706 words of Arabic origin, occurring a total of 8,938 times, which yields 8.8 percent of Arabic in the vocabulary (i.e., individual tokens), and a frequency of occurrence of 2.4 percent

I doubt these authors and poets can be considered as "traitors" for using some words of Arabic origin. Not to mention that these are not just pronounced in a different way, but also very often have a different nuance and are employed in a completely different manner than in Arabic itself.

One should also be reminded that the reverse is true as well, since Arabic too integrated loanwords from Persian.

Now, I'm not condemning those who try to use as much local Iranian vocabulary as possible. But there seems to be this belief among some that the Islamic Republic has been following a deliberate policy of replacing Persian words with Arabic ones in every day use. This is not factual. Some people might have advocated it, but such policies were never implemented in any meaningful way by state authorities. As indicated earlier, officials in the Islamic Republic have even contributed to the preservation of the Modern Persian language, as seen with the institute headed by Haddad-Adel, or in the Supreme Leader's numerous speeches where he praises and commends the literary wealth of Persian.

Regarding Cyrus and the Achaemenids, although it's true that Iran's ancient history is not as well documented as that of certain other nations and although zionists and Anglo-Saxon imperialists have been and are trying to manipulate it to their advantage, I personally do not doubt the existence of Cyrus. Acknowledging it, in my opinion, is not serving the enemy's agenda.

However, the enemy does indeed have such an agenda with regards to Iran's ancient history, and it must be countered. This agenda is a threat to Iran in three main ways, as far as I can tell:

1) Attempts by zionists to instrumentalize the story of Cyrus emancipating Jews from Babylonian captivity and allowing them to rebuild their temple in Palestine. In particular, zionists will try to fabricate the notion that there's some sort of an extraordinary, special historic bond linking the Iranians with Jewish people, and that therefore the Islamic Republic is supposedly "betraying" the heritage of ancient Iran.

2) Attempts by zionists, adepts of the Haifan Bahai organization as well as western imperialists, to equate the Achaemenid state with Persian "ethnicity", and thereby, the call into question the very concept of Iran as a harmonious unified nation. This is part of the relentless zio-American attempts to instigate "ethno-separatism" against Iran. The utterances of French zionist sayan Bernard Henri Lévy, who sought to portray Iran as a "Nazi" invention whilst at the same time singing praises of ancient Persia (as opposed to Iran), and whilst at the same time supporting Kurdish separatism across the board, offer a perfect window into what sort of a plan the zionist enemy is hatching: the dismantling and balkanization of Iran along "ethno"-linguistic lines.

3) The third threat is possibly the most overlooked one, but is not less dangerous. And that is, efforts by western regimes and by their dominant oligarchy to "universalize" Iranian civilization. In other terms, to gradually foster the idea that Iranian culture and history, as well as its main markers and symbols, in fact belong to mankind as a whole, and that therefore, it wouldn't make any sense to set them apart as characteristically or properly Iranian. This is perfectly consistent with the general globalist onslaught on national cultures, as well as their attempt to dilute national identities, histories and civilizations into their planned one-world regime.

You can already witness clear signs of this strategy with the way in which Jalaleddin Rumi is increasingly considered a rootless, "universal" kind of poet and how his Iranian origins are more and more downplayed in America (where he has become one of the most read and most popular poets) and elsewhere in the west.

Another example is how the enemy has been working to split up the unifying force of Noruz, a festival common and specific to Iranian peoples and peoples of the Greater Iranian civilizational sphere. The enemy's social engineering is focusing on denial of the Iranianness of Noruz, which it is replacing with "ethnic" references. If you were in the west, brother, you'd see how immigrant communities of Iranian civilizational backgrounds are encouraged by western state authorities at the national and especially local levels (municipalities) to hold physically separate Noruz celebrations: Persian, Kurdish and Afghan. Likewise, each of these communities will term Noruz as a festival of their own, e.g. "Noruz, the Kurdish New Year" on the one hand, "Noruz, the Persian New Year" on the other. You will hardly come across "Noruz, Iranian New Year". This atomization is conceived as a prelude to dissolution into a "universal" ensemble - it's always easier to digest smaller bits than large chunks i.e. unified nations.

Third example: a sculpture of the Cyrus cylinder referred to as "freedom sculpture" inaugurated in the city of Los Angeles, USA in 2017. Pay attention to the discourse accompanying the inauguration: Cyrus was suddenly turned into kind of a champion of cosmopolitanism and western-promoted concepts of "human rights", as a symbol of transborder unity of man, with his Iranian character being largely erased and obfuscated. Cyrus and his legacy as a battle cry for globalists and messianist zionists who have no tolerance for any national and religious specificity.

Freedom_Sculpture_1.1499279508.jpg

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-freedom-sculpture-20170704-story.html

Many Iranians feel joy and pride when they see the president of the US regime deliver a Noruz message or arrange a Haft Sin at the White House. When a Cyrus sculpture is installed in California. When Rumi turns into a best seller in America. What they don't perceive, is the stealthy, poisoned dagger hidden beneath the sleeve which is covering the enemy's extended hand of feigned "friendship".

They don't understand how the enemy operates, and how anything positive it may say about Iranian culture or history is there to dissimulate its active policy of uprooting, dissolving, and destroying the Iranian nation and civilization.

Last edited:
What's your opinion about Iranians who promote hostility against other Iranian nations such as Afghanistan and Tajikistan, and thereby directly contribute to nearly two centuries of Anglo-zionist imperial divide and rule designed to turn Iranians against each other along "ethno"-linguistic lines? Is this constitutive of some sort of a new brand of "non-pan-"Iranian nationalism, because it sure as heck doesn't sound like any of the traditional currents of Iranian nationalism I studied?

Watch local US-apologists pretend that hostile extra-regional powers have "nothing to do with it", that Afghans and Tajiks have had nothing but hatred for us for hundreds of years, and so on. But well informed patriots know full well how the British empire spared no effort to cultivate and exacerbate anti-Iranian sentiment among some of our Afghan brothers all along the 19th century, and how NATO regimes are presently involved in trying to create an artificial dissociation between the Persian language on the one hand, and its Dari and Tajik sub-dialects on the other, among many other such anti-Iranian endeavours specifically designed to neutralize Iran's immense civilizational appeal, which naturally shines into every direction outside her current borders.

The fact that Afghans and Tajiks speak Persian, the fact that they are "ethnically" Iranian for the most part, the fact that they celebrate Noruz and are, in short, Iranian peoples, is a massive boon for Iranian foreign policy. To ignore this and isolate the Islamic Republic of Iran from these others Iranian nations, or worse to suggest that these are fatally bound to be ungrateful, hostile and so on, this is what incompetence would look like. In addition to playing into the hands of the enemy, which does not want to see Iran have any sort of influence anywhere outside her borders. As said, you never, never feed the enemy's discourse, you oppose it with counter-information war, even as you are involved in a hot conflict against a proxy of theirs.

Example: the zionist regime and its stooges are known to be at the forefront of sponsoring Azari separatism against Iran, as well as anti-Iranian irrdentist propaganda in the so-called Republic of Azarbaijan.

Specially dedicated to the zionists and US-apologists of this forum:

Now you have two options:

A) Either you conform to the narrative concocted by the enemy, adopt a reverse image of Azari separatist discourse and start presenting Azari Iranians as an alien, rebellious, historically traitorous element, citing the Pishevaris and so on as "proof" => you are either not particularly apt at understanding politics, or you are an infiltrator working for the enemy.

B) On the contrary, you double down on integrationist discourse, highlighting how Azaris are in fact and have always been part and parcel of the Iranian nation. You stress the huge pool of commonality over the incremental difference that our enemies have historically been experts at blowing out of proportion and instrumentalizing.

The thing is, Iran's enemies are extremely powerful, especially in the media and propaganda department, so of course, there have been setbacks for us in this regard, and there will be many more in future. But to treat setbacks as a fatality and as an excuse for abandoning Iran's proactive policy with regards to these nations is the essence of foolishness, and directly serves the agenda of Iran's main existential enemies, i.e. the US and zionist regimes.

Not really, my friend. If this was the case, in forty three years the fire you're thinking of would have caught.

_____

This is an important point you mentioned. Indeed, those who are sensitive and annoyed by the presence of Arabic words in the Persian language have to be reminded that practically the entirety of what's left of Iranian literature, and which in fact constitutes one of Iran's unrivaled civilizational treasures, is composed in Modern Persian and as such, incorporates some Arabic vocabs, whether we like it or not.

Even Ferdosi's Shahnameh does not eliminate them fully:

Moïnfar calculates that the Šāh-nāma contains 706 words of Arabic origin, occurring a total of 8,938 times, which yields 8.8 percent of Arabic in the vocabulary (i.e., individual tokens), and a frequency of occurrence of 2.4 percent

I doubt these authors and poets can be considered as "traitors" for using some words of Arabic origin - not to mention that these are not just proncounced in a different way in Persian, but also very often have a different nuance and are employed in a very different manner than in Arabic itself.

One should also be reminded that the reverse is true as well, since Arabic too integrated loanwords from Persian.

Now, I'm not condemning those who try to use as much local Iranian vocabulary as possible. But there seems to be this belief among some that the Islamic Republic has been following a deliberate policy of replacing Persian words with Arabic ones in every day use. This is not factual. Some people might have advocated such policies, but they were never implemented in any meaningful way by state authorities. As indicated earlier, officials in the Islamic Republic have even contributed to the preservation of the Modern Persian language, as seen with the institute headed by Haddad-Adel, or in the Supreme Leader's numerous speeches where he praises and commends the literary wealth of Persian.

Regarding Cyrus and the Achaemenids, although it's true that Iran's ancient history is less documented than that of certain other nations and although zionists as well as Anglo-Saxon imperialists have been and are trying to manipulate it to their advantage, I personally do not doubt the existence of Cyrus. Acknowledging it, in my opinion, is not serving the enemy's agenda.

However, the enemy does indeed have such an agenda with regards to Iran's ancient history, and it must be countered. This agenda is a threat to Iran in three main ways, as far as I can tell:

1) Attempts by zionists to instrumentalize reports about Cyrus emancipating Jews from Babylonian captivity and allowing them to rebuild their temple in Palestine. In particular, zionists will try to fabricate the notion that there's some sort of an extraordinary, special historic bond between the Iranians and Jewish people, and that therefore the Islamic Republic is supposedly "betraying" the heritage of ancient Iran.

2) Attempts by zionists, adepts of the Haifan Bahai organization as well as western imperialists, to restrict the Achaemenid heritage to Persians alone, and thereby, the call into question the very concept of Iran as a harmonious unified nation. This comes into play with the relentless zio-American attempts to instigate "ethno-separatism" against Iran. The utterances of French zionist sayan Bernard Henri Lévy, who sought to portray Iran as a "Nazi" invention whilst at the same time singing praises for ancient Persia (as opposed to Iran), essentially for its purported role towards the Jews, and whilst at the same time supporting Kurdish separatism across the board, offer a perfect window as to what the zionist enemy is attempting to achieve: the dismantling and balkanization of Iran along "ethno"-linguistic lines.

3) The third threat is possibly the most overlooked one, but is not less dangerous. And that is, efforts by western regimes and by their dominant oligarchy to "universalize" Iranian civilization. In other terms, to gradually foster the idea that Iranian culture and history, as well as its main markers and symbols, in fact belong to mankind as a whole, and that therefore, it wouldn't make any sense to set them apart as characteristically or properly Iranian. This is perfectly consistent with the general globalist onslaught on national cultures, as well as their attempt to dilute national identities, histories and civilizations into their planned one-world regime.

You can already witness clear signs of this strategy with the way in which Jalaleddin Rumi is increasingly considered a rootless, "universal" kind of poet and how his Iranian origins are more and more downplayed in America (where he has become one of the most read and most popular poets) and elsewhere in the west.

Another example is how the enemy has been working to split up the unifying force of Noruz, a festival common and specific to Iranian peoples and peoples of the Greater Iranian civilization sphere. The enemy's social engineering is focusing on denial of the Iranianness of Noruz, which it is replacing with "ethnic" references. If you were in the west, brother, you'd see how immigrant communities of Iranian civilizational backgrounds are encouraged by western state authorities at the national and especially local levels (municipalities) to hold separate Noruz celebrations: Persian, Kurdish and Afghan. Likewise, each of these communities will term Noruz as a festival of their own, e.g. "Noruz, the Kurdish New Year" on the one hand, "Noruz, the Persian New Year" on the other. You will hardly come across "Noruz, Iranian New Year". This atomization is conceived as a prelude to dissolution into a "universal" ensemble - it's always easier to digest smaller bits than large chunks i.e. unified nations.

Third example: a Cyrus sculpture inaugurated in the city of Los Angeles, USA in 2017. Pay attention to the discourse accompanying the inauguration: Cyrus was suddenly turned into kind of a champion of cosmopolitanism, as a symbol of transborder unity of man, with his Iranian character being largely erased and obfuscated. Cyrus and his heritage as a battle cry for globalist who have no tolerance for any national and religious specificity.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-freedom-sculpture-20170704-story.html

Many Iranians feel joy and pride when they see the president of the US regime address them a Noruz message or sport a Haft Sin at the White House. When a Cyrus sculpture is installed in California. When Rumi turns into a best seller in America. What they don't perceive, is the stealthy, poisoned dagger hidden beneath the sleeve covering the enemy's extended hand of feigned "friendship".

They don't understand how the enemy operates, and how anything positive it may say about Iranian culture or history is there to dissimulate its active policy to uproot, dissolve, and destroy the Iranian nation and civilization.
Core issue is very simple:

IR of Iran is more "Pan Islamic"than being" Pan Iranic"...For Iranian nationalists such as myself..we expect Iranian system of governance to be

IRAN FIRST...ISLAM NEXT

and As you mentioned yourself enemies of Iran know this "Contradiction" and using it to create discord...

IR has done many good things for Iran but they negate all that goodwill by petty issues such suppressing Iranian Culture and history to gain points within the larger "Islamic world"...big mistake...they will make friend outside but enemies inside if you ask me..:undecided::undecided:

But we have already retaliated against the Taliban inside Afghanistan. Two or three air strikes were conducted.

One sizeable difference though: there's been zero cross-border terrorist activity against Iran from Afghanistan since the Taleban take over, unlike TTP attacks on Pakistan with terrorists enjoying safe havens on Afghan soil.

_____

Remember how some people on here think it was good when they took over Afghanistan. Me & @TheImmortal we knew this day would come and it is only the beginning.

We still think so.

Whether it suits the western-leaning preferences of some anti-IR Iranians here or not, the US has been, is and will always be the greater threat to the Iranian nation, in comparison to impoverished, rag-tag Taleban militants. The Taleban's power of nuisance against Iran is negligible, as opposed to the zio-American empire, and it's Iran's very existence which the latter has taken aim at.

So yes, it was an excellent thing that NATO troops were humiliatingly kicked out of Afghanistan.

More murders of Afghans, will force Iran to create a buffer zone where Hazaras can live in peace. Illegals can also be deported to this safe zone where children do not have to worry about suicide bombings when going to school.

What frequent murders are you referring to? Any credible source?

From the moment the US left Afghanistan and left thousands of armoured vehicles to them. This was always a risk. More importantly, anyone who supplies such systems, while also be on the receiving end of such system. Most countries are not interested in dealing with Iran when it comes to this type of warefare.

Oh, so Taleban manning a token quantity of American hardware is a security risk, but a US-subservient Afghan regime doing the same isn't? NATO stationing tens of thousands of troops armed with many times the amount of weapons isn't?

Tried and failed clearly.

How so? Enlighten us. Two insignificant border incidents in more than a year, in which nobody was injured let alone killed, is the epitome of enmity in your book?

Are you aware how many Iranians were killed by the US- and EU-backed Saddam? How many would have been likely to be murdered if the Islamic Republic was not as competent as it is in keeping at bay these same NATO criminals and their proxies?

Will this stop the flow of another 4 million refuges into Iran? Far too late for this.

An invasion of Afghanistan would not have stopped it either.

No. Because Taliban has chosen to oust Tajiks and Hazaras out of Afghanistan.

Kindly provide a credible source for this.

دارند تجهیزات را به مرز می فرستند. چیزی به نام طالبان طرفدار ایران نیستند.

There won't be a war. Three tanks sent to the border imply nothing.

They have differences but common enemy (Iran)

Show evidence that Iran-backed Taleban factions have turned against Iran.

Taliban is just a useful tool, and even Iran was accused of supporting some elements of Taliban against the Ashraf government.

Iran effectively extended support to the Taleban against illegitimate NATO occupiers of Afghanistan. An excellent choice.

Nothing stopping ISI from giving ATGMs and Manpads to them but they don't because the support has limits. What we have now is a Taliban armed with American weapons and armoured vehicles (on purpose), that will be used for anti-Pak and anti-Iran activities/clashes. This was America's last f*** you to Iran and Pakistan before leaving.

View attachment 837935

I reverse searched the image. It's a new image never seen before.

Sure, this laughable arsenal manned by people who don't really know how to use it is such a threat to Iran! Makes the menace emanating from the US regime and the zionists seem like a joke.

Oh but wait a minute, did you just write "America's last f*** you to Iran and Pakistan before leaving"...? Wow, so maybe, just maybe the regime is Washington did play a role in the mess? Sossss, that's not a kosher point of view. Make sure not to let resident US-apologists read that.

By the way, the rise of radical elements in Afghanistan from the very outset is a consequence of deliberate US policy, and historic responsibility squarely falls on your American friends.

In case you you missed it:

'How Jimmy Carter and I Started the Mujahideen '

Interview with Zbigniew Brzezinski, Le Nouvel Observateur (France), Jan 15-21, 1998, p. 76*

Last edited:
Core issue is very simple:

IR of Iran is more "Pan Islamic"than being" Pan Iranic"...For Iranian nationalists such as myself..we expect Iranian system of governance to be

IRAN FIRST...ISLAM NEXT

and As you mentioned yourself enemies of Iran know this "Contradiction" and using it to create discord...

So if pan-Iranianism is good, what about considering Afghanistan and Tajikistan as historical enemies of Iran? Does this fit into the definition of pan-Iranianism?

suppressing Iranian Culture and history to gain points within the larger "Islamic world"...big mistake...they will make friend outside but enemies inside if you ask me..:undecided::undecided:

Could you cite concrete examples of the Islamic Republic suppressing Iranian culture and history? Not isolated individuals or even officials making statements here and there, but evidence for the existence of this kind of a state policy.

Also, what's your opinion of zionist, western and globalist subversion of Iranian culture and history? See my reply to Muhammed45 in post #45,851 for details.

Last edited:
So if pan-Iranianism is good, what about considering Afghanistan and Tajikistan as historical enemies of Iran? Does this fit the definition of pan-Iranianism?

Could you cite concrete examples of the Islamic Republic suppressing Iranian culture and history? Not isolated individuals or even officials making statements here and there, but evidence for the existence of this kind of a state policy.

Also, what's your opinion of zionist, western and globalist subversion of Iranian culture and history? See my reply to Muhammed45 in post #45,851 for details.
No disagreement on the subversion of history by the global you know who...I Like to add the subversion of archeology to that as I see more and more of it..

There appears to be a well connected ultra Islamic force within IR that are suppressing Iranian language...culture and history...
I read many Iranian newspapers..I will make a point of Tagging yourself and @Muhammed45 each time I encounter one...

حتی اگر طالبان ایران اقلیت باشند طالبان فاطمیون و اهل سنت جزو راه حل ه

ایرانی تا بشه مستقیم وارد نشه
تا حد امکان​
روزی که ما تو این فروم گفتیم دمشق سقوط نمیکنه مسخره خاص و عام بودیم
از ۵۰۰ بگیر تا موسی

حالا شد فاطمیون هنری نکردند
عجب

صد و سی کشور در کنفرانس سوریه پس از اسد شرکت کردند

صد و سی​
ده سال ما و یاور اینجا گفتیم قاره پیما داریم
گفتند نمیتونن یک توستر هوا کنن
تا امروز خبرش صریح تر اومد
یاور تو آی ام اف گفت با اون انگلیسی شکسته اش

گفتیم سوریه سقوط نمیکنه
گفتن خود تهران هم در خطره
سوریه که رفت

گفتیم سالها وسایل بمب هسته ای رو آماده کردند
گفتند حسن روحانی فروخت همه چیز رو رفت

در افغانستان هم تا بشه باید غیر مستقیم وارد بشیم
طالبان جنبش اصیل نیست ولی ما هم نباید در دامی بیفتیم که آمریکا و شوروی افتادند
باید باهوش عمل کرد

وضعیت اوکراین رو نیز خواهیم دید

A point to keep in mind, is that some people are simply mo'āned. No matter what the Islamic Republic does, they'll split hair and apply extensive mental gymnastics to find fault with and condemn it. This is because every one of their views is informed by the prejudiced hatred they feel for the IR, which itself is either rooted in lacking religiosity, or in cultural westernization, attraction towards the western world and the belief that the western "model" of society and governance is the only conceivable or desirable norm.

Some of them have shut their minds off and dwell in a parallel world of their own making. And will therefore remain forever frustrated and enraged, while Iran keeps progressing and gracefully leaping from achievement to achievement.

_____

We have a surplus of apologists here unfortunately, trying to justify every stupid move that the IR makes as something sophisticated with a strategic outlook while we all know that in reality it's just pure incompetence on the part of the regime and their stupid policies are costing Iran dearly and we're losing time fast.

As we all know. IR is perfect, and theirs never mistakes
:)
everything is perfect.

Nothing and no one is perfect except for God, so the Islamic Republic isn't perfect either.

It's just:

* The first Iranian state in several centuries not to have ceded a micro square inch of territory to foreigners.

* The first Iranian state in several centuries to have fully restored Iranian sovereignty and kicked out every one of the imperial powers which were determining the destiny of Iran through undue meddling.

* One of the two or three most independent states on earth.

* The first Iranian state since Sassanid times to project power as far out as the Mediterranean shores.

* In the modern era, the state which lifted Iran out of technological backwardness and practically turned her into an industrialized power.

* The first Iranian state since the generalization of firearms to achieve self-sufficiency in matters of defence. As well as the highest degree of self-sufficiency in another wide range of sectors.

* One of only a tiny handful of states capable of standing up to and challenging the interests of the global hegemon i.e. the zio-American empire throughout the entire period of unipolarity, and against endless, massive destabilization efforts.

If any of this was easy, or if it was easy to do so much better, Iranians wouldn't have had to wait centuries for these successes to take shape.

_____

We had a lot of taliban apologists here working as taliban pr agents trying to legitimize these donkeys, when shit inevitably goes down I will make sure to tag every single one of them and shame them to the oblivion.

I'm afraid this won't be possible as far as I'm concerned.

Some of my past statements on the topic:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

My position never changed, and I'm 100% sticking to every single word I wrote on the topic so far.

Preemptive intervention makes sense when the enemy embarks on concrete war preparations of its own. Not based on "gut feeling" nor on what Zibakalam, Tajzadeh and Saudi International say.

Also those famous pundits who were legitimizing these Neanderthals on the internet, like that piece of shit Raefipour or that mp who said taliban is the "جنبش اصیل" of the region etc etc, should be forced to fight the talibs at gun point. These terrorist sympathizers shouldn't be able to weasel their way out it this time.

Raefipour has done more for Iran's security and progress than any of your buddies can dream of. And Ra'efipour clearly expressed his dislike for the Taleban. Dislike, however, doesn't mean one should blindly and hastily step into a trap prepared by the zionists and NATO, nor that one shouldn't exhaust non-military means first, nor that the Taleban are necessarily predestined to be existential enemies to Iran.

Try to catch the nuance please.

By the way, my mo'āned anti-IR friend, this here's for you, in case you missed your hamrazm, who other than opposing the Taleban has some influential friends who dream of breaking Iran into five or six distinct pieces. Goftam shāyad delet vāsash tang shode bāshe, inam āghā Masude gol:

E9UxycaXoAUpglk.jpg

Last edited:
I Like to add the subversion of archeology to that as I see more and more of it..

It's strange you would think that way. Because in fact, the Islamic Republic has been making relentless efforts to repatriate Iranian antiquities, including pre-Islamic ones from foreign countries. A recent case that received much publicity concerns the Perspolis tablets illegally held by the University of Chicago.

By the way, guess under whose rule this and much, much more was taken or stolen from Iran? That's right, under the supposedly nationalist Pahlavi dynasty.

But this is only one better known effort. In reality, IR authorities have succeeded in repatriating hundreds upon hundreds of pieces of antiquities you never hear about.

I'd recommend reading this excellent academic study by Mohammad Gholi Majd titled

The Great American Plunder of Persia's Antiquities, 1925-1941​

81Xh2MI6KFL.jpg

@Cthulhu : Biā bebin Emrikāyiā che shāhkāri kardan. Manzuri nadāshtanā tefliā, faqat mikhāstan negahdāri konan az in āsāre bāstānie Irān, chon midunestan un moqe rāh zano in chizā kheili dāshtim, va zemnan mitarsidan ye ākhunde kheili kheili badjens peydāsh she yemartebe fatvā bede in āsāro kharāb konan. Shāh junetam ke bāshun hamkāri kard tā mirāse Kurosh o Dāriush nejāt peydā kone. Dameshun garm, ye dorud befrest be Emrikāye mazlume bigonāh. Cheghadar 'asheghe chesho abrumunan in Emrikāiyāye 'azize del.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom