What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yes CIA also killed Imam Ali and Imam Hussein using a time machine to frame Sunnis and start a over thousand year religious divide.

These white men are very cunning :rolleyes1:
Jews grudge against Persians is thousands years old, and they has been celebrating the massacre of Iranians during all these centuries. these m@ther f@ckers are the only clan in human history who have chosen to fake their religion (crypto-Jews) to achieve their nasty goals.

Turning a religious divide into a religious terrorism is something new and as a matter of fact, CIA/MOSSAD will take the whole credit.

These are soldiers not cannon
Lol accept that they are used as canon fodders.
There are 85 million Iranians
You can hire people from own population but no you value the lives of your own people and Mullah's brainwashed Pakistani and Afghanistani shias are used as canon fodders by your agencies.

Even Thelmortal did not denied this fact but he is trying to be hypocrite.

I am not justifying shias killing by blaming Iran
I want Pakistani government to save the lives of Pakistani shias to be protected both from Iranian funded mullahs brainwashing and ISIS terrorists.
These Pakistani shias were not given birth by their parents to lay their life for some one else but for their own country and their own people.

Jews grudge against Persians is thousands years old, and they has been celebrating the massacre of Iranians during all these centuries. these m@ther f@ckers are the only clan in human history who have chosen to fake their religion (crypto-Jews) to achieve their nasty goals.

Turning a religious divide into a religious terrorism is something new and as a matter of fact, CIA/MOSSAD will take the whole credit.
Purim is not a real event historically.
Also those killed including Haman were probably from babel based on Old Testament.

Cyrus the great and xerexes saved them but they never paid back.

In other news a commander was almost assassinated the other day in Baluchistan, his body guard was killed when his car was shot at.

Of course, as. expected higher ranking persons are not traveling in government issued armoured cars, or MRAPs so this intelligence operation to assassinate him was easy, made easier by stupid people in charge, I suppose after 6 or 7 assassinations, they haven't learned anything.

Imagine driving in a normal car in Baluchistan. Like driving thru Sadr City as an American during the civil war.

What’s sad is I read the driver/bodyguard was the son of another IRGC commander.

These guys will send 100M dollars to Hamas, but not spare an armoured vehicle or protection detail for a military commander at the level of BG in one of the most dangerous provinces of Iran. Mind boggling.

There is a saying in Iran, you either die serving the country or you die because you got too maroof (assassinated).

I don't know if this is the right thread

But...

“There’s the Iranians over there”

*points to Toyota truck*

As Taliban drive around in a convoy of armoured Humvees. Even sandal baboons have better equipment than our border guards.

Imagine driving in a normal car in Baluchistan. Like driving thru Sadr City as an American during the civil war.

What’s sad is I read the driver/bodyguard was the son of another IRGC commander.

These guys will send 100M dollars to Hamas, but not spare an armoured vehicle or protection detail for a military commander at the level of BG in one of the most dangerous provinces of Iran. Mind boggling.
Makes you rethink wartime competency doesn't it.

This was obviously an intel-op. Which is why as a pre-caution you issue government vehicles to people of a certain rank and above. It's common sense .

Makes you rethink wartime competency doesn't it.

This was obviously an intel-op. Which is why as a pre-caution you issue government vehicles to people of a certain rank and above. It's common sense .

No we need the 500,000 dollar bulletproof maybachs for Rouhani and Raisi :rolleyes1:

Btw another commander was killed in 2017 in same province in an assassination attack. So clearly they don’t care.

I mean you have so many soldiers, why not just do a clearing operation in the province? Make it part of a war game. It’s not easy, if Hamas can burrow itself so deeply inside a tiny parcel of land while under TOTAL blockade. Then there isn’t a lot of hope for Iran and the porous region of Baluchistan.

Iran needs to bring a lot of economic projects to that province and raise the level of living there to discourage people turning to terrorist groups out of fustration and lack of livelihood. These groups are praying on people who are poor and downtrodden.

Nothing builds loyalty to ones country like pissing off a young child and leaving a humiliating memory of the one who was responsible for all this (the government)

Glad we are a focused on keeping women out of soccer stadiums and cutting grade school boys’ hair. Forget about the massive corruption and double digit inflation.....those are peanuts compared to these diabolical issues :rolleyes1:

Cant wait for the Sunni Apologist and our very own Iranian Goebbels Spokesperson to defend this in a long massive wall of text.
I remembered this post when I saw this earlier; not making any sort of statement, it just that this story reminded me of the other incident.

More AA systems headed to Ukraine along with 120 APCs.

Oh look! All the things Iran has heavily invested in militarily. What are the odds. Maybe 4 decades of war experience has led to some useful ideas.

Well that’s because they only had 32 of them.

32 drones against Maldova would be adequate. Against an enemy like Russia you need hundreds prob closer to thousands of attack drones.

So Iran needs to increase production by a factor of 10.

There are only so many missiles. Russia used up close to 2K missiles in just 2 months using them relatively sparingly all things considered. If Iran has 10,000 missiles that’s 20% of its stockpile, if it has 20,000 missiles that’s still 10% of its stockpile gone in 2 months.

Any thoughts that Iran has more than 20-25K guided ballistic missiles seems unrealistic, until evidence comes out to the contrary.

Back
Top Bottom